3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Kesh - OMG I would be freaking out, too! That totally looks like a BFP to me, especially the top one! I am so hopeful and excited, I know you are cautiously optimistic but that totally looks like our 6th BFP to me! :dance:

Madeline - thanks so much for the HCG info. A fetal pole is basically the first visible sign of a developing embryo, it usually shows up between 5.5 - 6.5 weeks. The doctor said that everything looked great and he wasn't concerned at all, so I'm holding tight until my scan on August 29th. :happydance: Anyway, enough of that - you have a ton going on! Sounds like your weekend was perfect. So jealous of your breach time - one of the many perks of living in Southwest Ohio is the 13 hour drive to the ocean! :haha: I've been feeling sick as well - hit my like a ton of bricks on Fri night. I haven't vomited yet, but all of the sudden my eating is super minute by minute. And the heat - it surely does make things worse, doesn't it? GL with the yoga classes, lots of deep breaths and maybe not too many inversions! :hugs: I was confused about your March 7th reference, what did you mean? I only ask because that's my birthday lol. I thought your EDD was later in the month?

AnneRice - I totally don't blame you on not wanting to go on a "gut feeling," have you had any more symptoms? Are your boobs still showing veins and tender? I've heard of the metallic taste as being a good sign, too. Those are great signs, FX! 3 more days!!! :happydance:

EMC00P - Sorry about the BFN! Keeping FX that your BFP is on its way.

Steph - that Friday night sounds lovely! I love those kind of evenings. Thanks so much for the support on the job - I agree, if it is meant to be, it will be. If not, there will be something better. As far as my BFP, I did get it early, but I also O very late - so I got my BFP at 8 DPO, but I O'd on CD 18. So I think in terms of my LMP, I am a bit later, because online calculators assume you O'd on CD 14. So when I thought I was at 6 weeks, I was at 5 weeks 3 days, having a 4 day discrepancy. I've decided to try and stop obsessing about it and just go with what my intuition says, which is baby is fine, healthy and doing her thing. :thumbup: So sorry this second interview is at the end of the month, that is quite a wait! I think it's great you are standing your ground on TTC, I probably would have caved. Way to stay focused on what is best for your overall health and for you and DH.

Lenka - Niagara Falls is beautiful! Have a blast. I think it's a great idea to explore the east coast a bit before you leave. And don't beat yourself up for one glass of wine - if you get your BFP, baby will be fine. :hugs:

BirthdayBaby - That is awesome news about your DH, congrats to him! I can't watch the video on my work computer, as it is a dinosaur, but I will tonight. What game? Maybe we can watch! :blush:

Tynmeg - sounds so lovely, self-care is so important. FX that they show you all of the wonderful things they see on Friday.

AFM - Telling DF's parents was a lot of fun, they were super excited, albeit his mother immediately latched on to a Thanksgiving wedding, which I politely declined. I had to explain a couple of times that this was not a surprise, that our timeline was baby THEN marriage, and I won't be walking down the aisle while I'm pregnant, as making sure we are married before we have a baby is not a reflection of DF or my values (not knocking her opinion at all - to each their own!) His parents are so, so wonderful, and we knew her Catholicism would come into play, but they are also very socially liberal and understand that their children do not share their faith. So all in all, it was quite wonderful and they are very, very excited to have grandbaby 1 and 2 on the way now (DF's sister-in-law is due any day!)

Other than that, MS has hit me and has not been pleasant. I haven't thrown up yet, but oh man suddenly nothing sounds good. I even have dreams about being in trees or on buildings and looking down and getting queasy. :sick: Such is life, I know it will pass.

LOL thanks Lenka and Natto! You guys are getting me excited!!! I cant wait to test again in the am, I may hold my pee this evening and take one for fun tonight. I will of course update you ladies as soon as I test. I'm half heartedly expecting to see a bfn, 8 months ttc, a chemical and a ton of false positives, so I'm used to the negatives. I can't not be a tad excited though hehe!

Hello everyone, sorry for being MIA. I had a second scan on friday and everything looked good. I went to New Hampshire for the weekend with DH to see his brother and family. Was fun to get away. The shopping is so good there, no taxes and all... I got new bras woohoo! Also got coach bags. :) I cant buy new clothes right now so may as well spoil myself in other ways (and they were like 75-80% off).

I am 7 weeks today and am on and off queesy. No throwing up yet... but definately feeling ill some days. Not consistent, but the drive home was not pleasant. poor DH

Kesh - I totally see a line!

Ill respond to everyone else soonish... so much going on.

I see it! I see it! Ah so exciting Kesh! And thanks ladies. It's the Nike summer is serious campaign. If they webcast it, I'll def post a link.

Glad your scan went well lfrans

Tynmeg yeah, it'll be a much needed distraction!

Madeline. Yup, he plays basketball. That so cool, it would be awesome to see a7 footer touch his toes. Hubby is lightening quick but stiff as an old man!

Well, at 7dpo I have my bfp ladies!!! Holy crap!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 38
Holy crap is right! That's so early! Super excited for you. You got the ice cream, and the cherry on top this month. Congratulations!!!

Kesh It's pretty faint still but holy crap that could definitely be a BFP!! Can't wait to see a progression if that's the case!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: are you sure you're not 8 DPO? I was just looking at your temps...I could be wrong though!

haha well I'm just going by what ff says, I've had a few months where my temp looks weird like that around O, either way, I wish you guys could see the test IRL, its 100% positive, no doubts, its a light pink line, I took 2 frer and a clearblue lol all have the same line!

Kesh, I see pink, I see pink!!!!
yay!!! Woot!!!!! Keep us posted on how the subsequent tests look! What great news!

Ready- I was trying to look back at what a I referenced for March 7. I couldn't find anything. Hmmm...but lately my brain is so scattered I could have written that instead of referencing DH bday (3/31) or my EDD (3/28). Or maybe I just had you on the mind, Ready! Sorry to hear that you are feeling sick too. Isn't it weird how it can just suddenly come on? I was fine until 6wks, and then 6 wks 3 days-boom! Popsicles help me too, as I happily discovered.

More later everyone. Boy, this is a lively thread with so much exciting stuff happening for us all. Must be more than baby dust that is shared in these forums!!!

Ready- yep, boobs still painful and veiny. The only other symptoms I'm having are exhaustion and being very emotional. I just cry at the slightest provocation. I even feel sorry for DF having to cope (which makes me cry too). I'm sorry you are having MS now, I read recently about some herb that helps some women, but I can't remember if it was peppermint. I hope you don't get it very bad later on.

Kesh- I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see tomorrows picture! Sticky dust to you! :happydance:

Okay so I am new to B&B and have been combing through this thread like a crazy woman in her TWW...because thats what I am at the moment. Okay so TTC #1 with my new hubby :) Got off BCP on July 26th. AF started July 27th. I am currently 3DPO if my math/charting serves me well. So far I've had swollen tonsil/sore throat since 1DPO. Last two days I have been so bloated and gassy that my husband is now scared of my little butt. I am also very thin and I look like I was just in a eating competition. SOOOOOO bloated. Tonight I have been feeling pressure like I have to toot (TMI SORRY) but no gas. Very full feeling down there. Backpain, headaches, and non AF cramps seem to come and go. Who wants to try to keep me sane during this TWW?

Kesh, what can I say... CONGRATULATIONS! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
If you only knew how I would love to join you my lovely pregnant ladies... :shy: :brat: :friends:

MishishMosh, welcome! :flower:

Thanks ladies! Here's this mornings test with fmu. About 11-12 hours after my other tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 33
It definitely looks darker! No lying here.
What gives me hope now that this cycle our temp charts, Kesh, looks very similar. My temp was going down from 3dpo to 6dpo and then skyrocketed. I am so hopeful that this is my month...

Kesh - CONGRATS!!!! :wohoo: What a beautiful line. :happydance: I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. What an awesome month you have had! Congrats to you and DF. Have you told him yet?

Madeline - The post was from yesterday to Tynmeg, something about life being gone on March 7 - not that you need to go into it, just in case it was bugging you to not know where it came from!

Lenka - you will be joining us before you know it! :hugs:

Lfrans - Thanks for updating us, so good to hear from you! Happy that all is well. Shopping, family, a trip out of town - sounds like a wonderful weekend. :thumbup: My ride home from Louisville was awful - it was like motion sickness on steroids, I can relate! :hugs:

Mishishmosh - Welcome and FX! 3 DPO is early, but hoping your signs are leading to your BFP. :flower:

I thought we could use an updated list! Lenka, Ann, Bump - any testing plans?

Clacko - CD 13
291 - CD 13
BirthdayBaby - CD 17

Mishishmosh - 3 DPO
Lenka - 8 DPO
Bump2Bubba - 11 DPO
AnnRice - 12 DPO
EMC00P - CD/DPO ?

Kesh - BFP!!!! :happydance:
Mel_docks - BFP
Madeline - 7 weeks 4 days
Lfrans - 7 weeks
Tynmeg - 6 weeks 5 days
Ready - 6 weeks 4 days

Steph - Taking a break this month

Natto, good question... :shrug:
I was planning on testing around 14dpo, but since Kesh got her bfp so early.... But on the second thought, we are off to Niagara Falls on Friday afternoon for the weekend and I do not want to spoil our trip with a bfn and I know myself, these negative tests just make me so sad and frustrated. To conclude, I am still going to test on Tuesday 20th. (AF is due Monday 19th and hopefully it stays away!).
Thank you for the list. :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! :D :D Lenka, can you post your chart???? I actually had a few negative thoughts about this cycle when I look at my o date and when I actually dtd, I ovulated monday and the last time I dtd was 2 days before so I thought slim chance because there were months where we dtd the day before O and nothing. I took soy this cycle too so I think that maybe had something to do with it, oh and epo! The epo may have helped also because I had TONS of ewcm and we dtd a few times while I had the good stuff and I think that helped keep the spermies alive longer. Ah, this seems surreal, seriously, 8 long months!!!!! I think the 3 day temp dip I had was implantation, makes sense as tested positive 3 days later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->