3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Hey everybody! Only have a minute to respond but I wanted to let you know - I GOT THE JOB!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: I swear this thread has been the luckiest thing I've ever been a part of!

Thanks to everyone who has sent good, strong vibes my way! :hugs:

Madeline - the ticker is from thebump.com - they have a couple of cute tickers. Also, I do the gummies for prenatals. Every single vitamin I've ever taken (prior to pregnancy) has made me want to vomit - the gummies are golden! :hugs:

I'm soooo excited for you!!!! Congrats!!! When can you quit your regular job and when do you start?????:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh yay! Congrats Natto! So excited for you!

I had a good day too. We got to see our lil one and the heartbeat was 152. Awesome day! We go to the Dr on Monday to hear all the official results and have our first appt.

Thanks, guys! Steph, I put in my resignation today, I start at the new job September 3rd (still have to talk to HR to work everything out, so I'm not announcing to everyone yet....:wacko:)

Tynmeg, your baby looks amazing, I love your new pic! So happy for you, sounds like your scan went awesomely well. :hugs:

Oh yay! Congrats Natto! So excited for you!

I had a good day too. We got to see our lil one and the heartbeat was 152. Awesome day! We go to the Dr on Monday to hear all the official results and have our first appt.

Hi,
Just stalking this thread with all the BFP's, and after reading your post, (and I'm just TOTALLY speculating here), but with old wives tale kinda stuff, I'd guess you're having a girl. I know it's silly but by old wives tale standards, they "say" the faster heartbeat means a girl. Had that exact same heartbeat at my first u/s and it was a girl. I sure hope you ladies keep posting on this thread because I'm excited to continue watching your journeys! Best wishes to all!

Congrats on the job Natto!! That's fantastic! If any of you preggos are interested there's a group on fb made for 2014 babies. It's called 2014 Bellies! Come one come all :)

I've been so freakin exhausted the past few days. I'm dyin haha. Found out I have a bladder infection, my doc said they're quite common in early pregnancy, she had one herself this time round also. So now I'm on amoxicillin which sucks because I've been experiencing TMI diarrhea. Ugh I can never win lol hopefully it goes away soon so I can continue to enjoy my life. I ask my two year old where "the baby" is and he either points to my belly or lifts up his shirt and points to his. Soo adorable!

Alright ladies, here's an updated list:

BirthdayBaby - CD 21

Mishishmosh - 7 DPO
Lenka - 12 DPO (testing 8/20!!)
Bump2Bubba - 15 DPO
AnnRice - 16 DPO

Kesh - BFP!!!!
Mel_docks - BFP
Madeline - 8 weeks 1 day
Lfrans - 7 weeks 4 days
Tynmeg - 7 weeks 2 days
Ready - 7 weeks 1 day

Steph - Taking a break this month

People we haven't heard from in a while - Clacko, 291, Bump2Bubba, EMC00P and anyone else - let us know how you are! :hugs:

BirthdayBaby - I am assuming you are in NYC! Watched the video of where they talked about your DH - so awesome! Can't wait to hear about how it goes.

Lenka - Definitely let me know! It would be fun. :flower: I hope you keep getting the odd sensations you talked about. Things definitely felt very strange for me right before my BFP. It is a little bit daunting to think about the fact that I will be a mom soon, as I've just been so focused on what we have to get done before she comes! I am excited, but I will admit, very scared.

Madeline - I feel the same. I used to love a delicious salad and now the thought of raw vegetables is just not appetizing. My parents are macrobiotic, which is a diet (lifestyle, really) based on the belief that things fall somewhere on the yin/yang spectrum - my dad was telling me that pregnancy (the actual physiological dynamics) are very yang, and so many pregnant women who have never much enjoyed yin foods (like carbs and fatty foods) tend to crave them more to create a balance. Just a theory, but every time he explains something like that to me it tends to resonate! Things last weekend went really well, outside of DF's mother wanting us to get married and dropping "hints" (I put that in perens because they really aren't subtle) every few minutes. But she is the sweetest woman so I just reiterate that we don't share the same values around having children before marriage. She'll calm down. :thumbup: Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! How was the fair? Time with another prego friend sounds lovely!

Kesh - so sorry about your bladder infection! Hopefully once it's treated you will have a bit more energy. Between pregnancy symptoms, diarrhea and taking care of a two-year-old, I bet you are a bit worn out! So cute that your LO knows where the baby is! :hugs:

Katie - it will be so fun to see if your prediction is right for Tynmeg!

AFM - Busy weekend, lots of house repairs in the works which I'm loving getting done although they aren't super enjoyable to actually do. I'm letting it sink in that I got this job - very excited to give being a City Prosecutor a go!

So the husband got all cute and excited today at 7 dpo and begged me to test. After I got the expected bfn he was squinting trying to see if there was a line :) he always knows how to make me smile. Even though I knew it was too early the bfn hurts. Anyways. I plan to test again the morning of the 20th (tuesday) I will trrrryyyy not to test monday because I still feel like that'd be too early but dangit I wanna! I never thought id be so excited to pee on something haha

Haha, that's cute about your DH. I totally understand about wanting to poas. I always started at 8 dpo so I challenged myself to wait till 10 dpo this last time...I made it but got up at 4am to poas. FX for you!!!

I am pretty sure I am out. -(((( driving back to USA. So upset... Later.

Hello ladies,
Yep, I am out. AF got me last Sunday while driving back home. :nope: It took me 7 hours to swallow the verdict and convince myself that it is not the end of the world and it just wasn’t our month. We were driving with our windows open and now I can’t move my head because my neck is killing me.
Natto, congratulations on your job offer!!! Well done! :thumbup:
Steph, when are you back in the game? :winkwink:
I hope you all feel good. Have a nice week.:hugs:

BTW, the Niagara Falls were amazing! A must see. We also went to Toronto.., very beautiful city. But I have to tell you the trip was quite tiring. I am a little worried now about a much longer trip to CA… We should drive 6 hours the most each day. It is still a lot of driving per day… :wacko:

Lenka - when I drove cross-country (Ohio - San Fran) we definitely limited ourselves to 6 hours a day, and we also chose a few places where we wanted to spend two days so that we had some breaks from driving altogether. I was so happy we did it that way, as driving all day would have given us no time to enjoy the different stops and would have been exhausting! (And that's when I was 20... at 31 I can only imagine! :wacko:) Have you decided on a route yet? Or a general idea of what areas you would like to visit?

Natto, can you imagine driving cross country at 35? lolol :wacko::haha:
We are going to decide on a trip plan by the end of this week. It is going to be crazy three weeks... I should O before our "departure", which I am looking forward to...
Once again, what is the title of your new position? :coolio: Are you excited?

lenka- so sorry to hear. Im glad to hear you enjoyed niagara falls and toronto. Do your trip in shorter days, if not it is very tiring.

Kesh - how are you feeling? I have been exhausted almost constantly since finding out i was pregnant. Your son sounds very cute.

Ready - woohoo congrats on the job!!! How'd the house repairs go? BTW- I think you may have me a bit off in your timing - I am exactly 8 weeks today.

Tynmeg - isnt it amazing to see the heart beat!!! How was the dr appointment today?

madeline - how was your weekend?? we got the ticker from thebump.com. they also send you weekly emails. I like the emails from pregnant chicken, they give the facts with some humour.

AFM - Im 8 weeks today. I had a busy weekend. DH and I finally went to pick up all of the stuff from our wedding registry (over a year later..) We did not actually take so much of it. Yesterday we went about 1 hour north of the city to my cousin's cottage to see him and his family. My cousin's wife is pregnant due in october. I wanted to tell them, but held back. We are waiting til the end of the first trimester to tell extended family and friends.
Right now the only people who know are a few of our closest friends, 2/3 of our siblings and our parents. DH is planning on telling his sister this week and Im a bit anxious about it. She is an alarmist and last time drove me a bit nutty. I have already told him that i am not interested in talking toher about it... we will see how this works out...

I have been busy getting back to school and have been on an online hiatus. I am back but just for a moment. SO EXCITED to hear your news Kesh!
DH was a bit in shock when I told him (as if he didn't k ow how it happened...third baby in...lol) but is excited. We're discussing where the new little one will sleep. Bunk with a sibling? Finish the basement and switch the rooms up a bit? Bunk with us for the first couple of months? I have now been creeping gender predicting sites. We have one of each so either gender would be a blessing but all that I've found have said boy.
Hope everyone hanging in the to test gets their bfp, all those mamas happy growing and will try to

Hey Mel_Docks, welcome back! Sounds like you guys have a lot going on. Do you have a feeling about gender? I feel like I just "know" that we are having a girl, my mom, DF and best friend all feel the same (without me telling them what I thought first.) It will be interesting to see if we are all right! I understand trying to figure out and get house stuff figured out before baby comes - it must be challenging with 2 lo's already! We have to convert our guest room into a nursery, but that's down the line.

Lfrans - I can understand your anxiety about sharing, I have found that people who aren't even usually alarmists feel free to offer unsolicited advice and anxiety at times! I've been trying to figure out the kindest way to set boundaries... but one way or another, boundaries will be set, that's for sure! The house stuff is going well, the outside painting is getting done this week, windows next two weeks and everything else I can pretty much handle myself. We've been out of a stove, as the one we bought needs a little tweak with where it gets hooked up (it's gas, so you can't really go the trial and error route of doing it yourself!) Are you feeling a bit more rested? Also, I will fix the timing on the list I'm going to do today! Sorry about that!

Lenka - if I was doing the trip now, I would have to be in slow mode for sure! But there is so much to see, enjoy and take in, you two will have so much fun. And it will make your TWW go very quickly, as you will be having something else to focus on and enjoy! My new title is Assistant Prosecutor. I'm so excited to get started. I'm a bit nervous because they do a comprehensive physical before you can start the job (technically you work for the city, so the physical is the same regardless of whether you are a police officer, garbage collector, city solicitor, etc.) I don't want them to pick up on my pregnancy!

AFM, Feeling pretty darn good today! Slept through the night, woke up not feeling sick, and about to go get some chex cereal, as I can't stop thinking about it lol. Hope everyone is having a great day!

I read a really interesting article and did lots of research on it and it seems pretty amazing!! Its about predicting the gender of your baby at 6-8 weeks by which side the placenta is on. Here's on of the articles. I've read tons of reviews online and they seem ALL accurate for everyone!
https://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/114917/Know_the_Sex_of_Your

I've been feeling mostly good, just tired, sore boobs and headaches. Blah, I'm ready to be out of the first trimester LOL. I'm 4 weeks 1 days today only, it seems like I should be farther along but I think because I found out so dang early that it seems like forever ago. I'm assuming at my ultrasound they'll date me a little farther ahead, my ultrasound is Sept 9 and I'll be exactly 7 weeks!

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd give an updated list!

Lenka - CD 3
BirthdayBaby - CD 24

Mishishmosh - 10 DPO

Mel_docks - BFP - let us know where you are at if you would like!
Kesh - 4 weeks 1 day
Ready - 7 weeks
Tynmeg - 7 weeks 5 days
Lfrans - 8 weeks 1 day
Madeline - 8 weeks 4 days

Steph - Taking a break this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members