3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Broke down and bought a 3 pack of frer and got a BFN on 13 dpo. Today is 14 dpo and evil AF is due tomorrow at my post wedding shower. so I'm hoping she stays away for two reasons lol. Baby dust to all and keeping my fx

16 dpo and now 1 day late for AF. This is a tough roller coaster to ride. I feel like she's here and then she's not. Just wanna know....

misishmosh - what happened? Did AF come??

Birthday - So sorry, I was really hoping this is your month

Steph - Im happy you will be trying again this month. Maybe ask a doctor about the heavy lifting. I was careful, and still am, but I think it digs pretty deep and is pretty hard to damage.

Ready - Did you start your new job today? How'd it go??

Tynmeg - I hear ya about being cautious and sometimes questioning whether everything is still ok

Madeline - how are you feeling??

AFM - Im 9 weeks today. I officially turned into an olive on my signature. yay! I have my 1st appointment with OB on thursday and am looking forward to that. They do not do ultrasound, but do a doppler, so we should hear the heartbeat. I am also planning on doing the genetic screening and ultrasound. I have not yet booked an appointment, I think I will be given all that information on thursday.

Otherwise, Im tired, thirsty and not too nauseous. I cannot eat large meals and get hungry easily. So I tend to be munching on small things all day long. I do not have the appetitie for much, been eating pretty bland foods. But, Its all been staying down, so I guess Im lucky.

I went to a border town in USA over the weekend to pick my mom up from the airport and did a bit of shopping. I find my pants are a tiny bit tight and sitting in them i always want to undo the button (like when you eat too much). So I bought those elastic band things that you can put around your pants to wear them with the buttons undone. I bought one in white and one in black. I havent worn them yet, but I hope it helps. I also bought a normal (non-maternity) top that is just not very fitted so I can wear that while i feel bloated.

DH and I have started discussing names. Totally stressed me out the other day. We want to name thebaby after one of our grandparents. Probably will name it after his grandfather Meyer if it is a boy (using the letter M) and name it after my grandmother Ruth if it is a girl (with the letter R). Has anyone else started thinking of names?

Mishish - Did that evil AF show up? Boo if she did!

Kesh - Haven't heard from you in a while...What's up with you? How are you feeling?

Lfrans - Love the elastic pant idea. I've noticed the last 2 days that when I zipper my pants, there's more effort to it. Yikes! We've tossed around a few names, I think at this point it's going to be Learick for a boy and Lennix for a girl, we're pretty set on it but who knows until the time comes.

Natto - If I remember right, ur starting your job next week? maybe it was this week...geez preggo brain has struck...I almost got in an accident driving yesterday making a left turn on a green but a car was coming straight so clearly had the right of way. Duh! So sorry if i have the dates wrong. How are you feeling?

Madeline - I think you said the 9th is when you start your new job, that's so exciting. Has the ms left you alone yet? Mine still hasn't really kicked in. I get nauseous from time to time but haven't physically been sick. And my bbs feel pretty good these last few days, I haven't had the internal punching for a week.

Mel - Hows things going with you?

I don't remember where everybody is in their cycle and who's in the tww. Lenka? Steph? What's up with you ladies?

Lfrans and tynmeg - not yet!!! I'm 16 dpo and she was due yesterday. Ive had lots of creamy cm the last week (have to wear a pantyliner) and the last 2 days its been a hint yellow (no itch or odor though) wondering if thats a sign. I have 2 frers screaming my name but I'm trying to hold off last bfn was 13dpo. Yesterday I felt like af was coming but today (fx) I dont feel her at all. I also havent spotted or anything I usually spot and have cramps before af. When should I test? I dont want another bfn.

You have great will power. I would of caved by now and tested again. I would test tomorrow for sure. Best of luck to you! Fx!

BFN with fmu using a frer and I'm 3 days late with no sign of af. what gives?

Mishmosh - maybe call your doctor... ?? FX

Well boo to the BFN. Maybe you ovulated late this month and your not as many dpo as you think. Do you temp?

I agree with tynmeg... You most likely oed later than you thought. Really only way to tell for sure is by temping... although for me cm is pretty spot on. Sorry you got a bfn!!

Lfrans.. Yeah good idea to talk to a doctor! Though... I did just find out I haven't had health insurance for 2 months now. Maybe we shouldn't try this month. :( our poopy medical system. Every other country I've lived in has had both public and private health care! So much better than having to choose between the two...

I started to temp but it was mid cycle and all over the place so I stopped. Was planning on doing it this cycle but so far without a bfp or af I can't. I guess I'll test again when im a week late.

Oh and also dh and I have bd'd twice since af was due (just for fun) and NORMALLY even a few days before she would be due that would go ahead and welcome her. like I would start right after or very very soon after. So the fact that she hasn't showed and we have done it twice has me really puzzled.

Also not sure if this counts as a food craving, vivid dream, or both but after I got up this morning, I fell back asleep on the couch and had a dream I was desperately searching the kitchen for peanut butter crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate to dip them in. (My sister in law and I will be attempting to make this now haha)

This happened to me about 3 cycles back. I came to the conclusion that I had of late and missed my window. Af eventually came. Hoping its a different story for you. Fx
Steph That's awful about the health coverage. I'd still say go for it. Not sure how it works. How long before you are covered again?
All is well here. Feeling exhausted today. Can't get out of my own way which I'll take a a good sign. Dr appt is still a month away. My friend had an mc this week. Feel so sad for her. They have been trying ivf for 2 years now. Don't know how I'll announce this THIRD pregnancy. We would have been due only a couple of weeks apart :(
How is everyone else feeling?

Hey ladies!!

All is well over here, just been really busy! Haha I'm officially 5 weeks and 1 day today. Woohoo. I have my ultrasound sept 9 so looking forward to that. I've been feeling ok, I have good days and bad days!

How is everyone else doing????

Good morning ladies,
I have been reading all of your posts... :hugs:
MishishMosh, I hope you will get BFP very soon. FX!
Steph, I loved your attitude about driving across the country by yourself. Have a safe and interesting trip. Once again, GL to your DF. You are saying your wedding is in October? How cool. Btw, what countries did you live in?
Kesh, so happy for you! I hope to join you soon.
lfrans, Madeline, Natto, Tynmeg, how are you feeling. ladies?
Birthdaybaby, hopefully you will stick around. Is there any chance you can fly to your DH during O?... :shrug: I have a friend, the one who had a mc and ectopic if you remember, after another ultrasound she was told that she was about to O, so she flew to her husband to BD, who was on a business trip in another country. :wacko: They got pregnant that time! So GL in any case!
AFM, you won’t believe it but I am not even sure what cdo I am at… 10 or 11… I am using CB digital ovulation kit and I temp. Got some EWCM this morning. So I think I should O in the next few days. No symptom spotting AT ALL this time. But, I bought three pregnancies test, so I want to start testing at 10 dpo. :blush: That is my strategy for this cycle.
Hope you all have a wonderful day. :flower:

Hi all, I miss you ladies. I've been a bit MIA lately, mostly b/c the nausea/GI pain keeps me from wanting to spend too much time on the internet when I don't have to for work.

Mish- Fx for you.....hmm...I hate it when AF plays tricks when you are TTC, it's just not fair! I know some women don't get BFP for several weeks, so maybe this is your months. Time will tell.

Steph- Thinking of you and DH as you travel across the country for the interview. Good luck! Can you get your healthcare back easily? I do know there are programs for pregnant women (look into AIM, I think that is what it is called) to pay affordable rates to cover the cost of prenatal care. So irritating that one has to think of that.

Tynmeg- lucky that you are not totally nauseaous, but get hint's of it to remind you of the little bean! I am 10 wks on Friday. I really feel crummy 90% of the time, but oh well. I have accepted it, as nothing I try really works. I do make homemade ginger ale with club soda and ginger syrup- it is nice and refreshing, but not sure it makes a dent in the nausea.

lfrans-we have thought of names. for a girl it is definitely Anjali Samira. Both are Hindu names, though Anjali is technically a sanskrit word meaning "an offering from one's heart to the world". We are inclined toward these names given my extensive background with yoga and the philosophy. Samira means 'exalted one'. For a boy, we like "Rogan", but not middle name yet. Rogan is Gaelic, so on the opposite spectrum from the girl names. We are weird, I guess :)

I go in for the first of many genetic tests next week. I am not worried, but more curious since they are going to extract my baby's DNA from my blood to do testing as a first screen. Cool that this can happen.

Lenka- are you getting all packed up? I am proud of you for not symptom spotting, maybe this is the best thing. My BFP came in the midst of a move too- perhaps there is something to being distracted with the business of life that allows nature to take her course. Hopefully this is your month.

Have a great day, ladies!

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I'm 3dpo today and I've been scrolling through your posts and this looks like a fun one to join.

I'm 37 and doing inseminations with a friend/donor he's got a tough schedule so we generally manage to insem 1-2 times during my fertile window.

This is my first month on 100mg Clomid I took it for 4 days from days 3-6. I could definitely feel my ovulation this month.

I only managed to do one insem this month at O-1day so it might not be my month BUT that isn't stopping me from having TWW anxiety.

Thanks madeline and every one for the wishes and crossed fingers :) update: cd 33 and 4 days late. As of midnight I will be 5 days late. No impending af symptoms. Extra cm (sorry TMI) been having weird cramps but they are definitely not of an aunt flo nature FX AND BABY DUST TO ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->