3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Cmon - I am trying to hold off until saturday when I will be a week late. I've had 5 bfn since 7 dpo and I'm currently 19 dpo. Hate seeing those stupid negatives lol

You are disciplined that is great!

I have absolutely none of that and every month I find myself POAS incessantly from 9DPO onwards. But I agree seeing BFN's is disenchanting :)

FX all of us on this thread don't have to see them!!

Cmon - not that disciplined. had a cheapy hpt in the cabinet so I used it this morning.... such a disappointment :(

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been out of the loop - I needed to take a little step back with everything that has been going on. I had my 8 week scan today and everything looks great! Heartbeat was 173 bpm and she (or he) is measuring right on schedule. We are over the moon! My week off before starting this new job next week has been hectic, SO much to do.... the physical alone required three separate doctor visits.... UGH! :growlmad:

I have to say I've been feeling A LOT better - I get about one wave of nausea each day that is pretty bad, but it doesn't last more than an hour or two. My moodiness is honestly the thing I'm struggling with the most!

Lenka - how is the move prep going? Sept 16th is coming up quick, I'm sure! Love the laid back approach, I hope it's bringing more peace. FX for you. :hugs:

CmonBFP - Welcome! FX for you! Are you starting to symptom spot yet? I always struggled to not give notice to every single thing going on, which can drive one crazy!

Madeline - Law and Order is so comforting, I totally agree! Have you been watching Orange is the New Black? OMG, so good! How are you feeling about your new job switch, it is coming up soon! Next Friday is your last day at your current job, no? I totally hear you on the baby shower - I personally refuse to have a traditional shower with games, etc.... If I'm blessed enough to have someone throw one for me I just want an adult get together - mimosas, light food, socializing, celebrating the baby with both DF and me. To each his own, but I'm not into the traditional type of shower. Having said that, I don't mind being the center of attention! :blush:

Oh, also, I've been taking belly pics every week! I hate to admit it, but I really have seen some changes - apparently nausea doesn't slow me down when it comes to eating lol! :blush: BTW, love your names!!! So awesome.

Mel_docks - How are you feeling? Thanks for the perspective on enjoying every day, I've been wanting to rush through to my second trimester!

Steph - Congrats on the normal cycle! How great that your body is adjusting and getting back to what you are used to. I hope your departure this morning went as planned, FX for your DH!! Enjoy your mini-vacay! I lived in Boston for a year and hated it, have no recommendations sadly (I hate the cold, so I stayed in a lot!) but some of my best friends live in South Portland, ME and it is WONDERFUL! Also, I wanted to let you know - when I spoke to HR they told me that the only way any insurer can deem your pregnancy a "pre-existing condition" is if you have been uninsured for 63 days or longer. Just wanted to pass along the info, I'd hate to see you get your BFP and then have your insurer refuse to cover your pregnancy! So many things to consider.

Mishishmosh - Sorry you are in the BFN-AF limbo! FX that you get your BFP!

Lfrans - We have been talking about names as well! So funny, DF's brother and sister-in-law had a baby and "stole" one of our favorite names (Lucy) - we thought it was so funny, as I really don't think we shared! I love Quinn and Harper for a girl.... DF does not like either one. We shall see! Love your names! They are both so classic but unique.

Tynmeg - I hear you on the preggo brain! I start next week, I"m excited and very nervous! I've been feeling a lot better the last few days, which has freaked me out a bit but after today's scan I am happy as a clam!

Kesh - good to hear from you! How are you feeling? Symptoms starting to rev up?

Ready - congratulations on the scan!

Mishi - uggggg I feel your anxiety. Been there before too many times

Glad to hear everyone seems to be doing good!!!
I'm hoping to see more BFP's soon ;)

My symptoms are slowly starting to get worse, my heartburn has already started to amp up, ugh, 3 days in a row now its been terrible. My boobs are still aching, like I take my bra off at the end of the night and they're SO sore, I don't remember them being this sore with my first. Otherwise, besides the expected fatigue, nada.

Anyone else show really early with subsequent pregnancies? I swear I look obviously pregnant, but it seems impossible since I'm only 5.5 weeks. Its not bloating, I know that much, but I literally feel huge!!! its insane! I'll try and post a pic later!

Currently 6 days late and had some brownish pink cm on my pantyliner earlier. I assume it's af on her evil way. Already broke down in tears to my dh. Should I even bother testing again? Is spotting normal or possible? I'm so confused and disheartened.

Mishi - ugggg so sorry to hear that :(

BUT you're not out until the witch fully shows.

I've been in the same situation with spotting before and while it's always ended in a BFN (but I know other people who it's turned into a BFP so don't lose hope) I always test. I'm of the school I'd rather know as soon as possible so I can prepare myself for the next month as soon as possible.

:( :(

Good morning dear ladies,
How are you feeling?
MishishMosh, any news?? I cry every time I start spotting before AF. Every single time... So I feel you. But hopefully you are still in the game!
CmonBFP, welcome and FX for you! I am always glad to see ladies who are ttc and older than 35, because I am 35 myself and therefore it is like comparing apples to apples than apples to “25 year old oranges”… :winkwink:
Poppygirl05, GL to you! I have seen your posts in different threads. Hopefully this is your month!!!
Kesh, btw, thank you very much for advising soy! :hugs: I will definitely try it next cycle, but I hope so much I will not have to!!! How are you? Can’t wait to see your “pregnant” pictures. I am sure you look beautiful.
Natto, have a relaxing and wonderful Labor Day weekend and good luck on your first day next week!!! I remember my first week at my current job at a CPA office. My head was about to explode after they had put so much info in it. I would go to a lunch with my girlfriend, who was working nearby, and I would sit quite, in shock. :wacko: GL! I am so sorry that we will not see each other in real life. At least for now…
Madeline, CA – here we come!!! :happydance: I am so excited!!! I have been packing almost every single day, because I have to get rid of a lot of stuff, like 65%, then take with us on a plain 20%, and ship – 15%. My DF does not help me with packing and honesty I do not want him to. Yep, control freak…
Lfrans, Tynmeg, how are you ladies? :hugs:
Steph, can’t wait to hear how your trip is going!!!
Well, I had a huge temp dip this morning and my advanced digital ovulation friend finally showed that I should O in the next 48 hrs. I was so excited to know that, because a few days before that it could not detect estrogen in my urine. This morning boom – I got a solid face skipping a smiley flashing face. (This is for those who are familiar with this type of tests). Luckily, my DF initiated BD last night, because I was not planning… I am so glad that we did. I do not know whether it is because of zinc that I am giving to my DF this cycle of mine or something else, but he wants to BD every day lately. Btw, he does not know about the zinc pills. I give him a lot of vitamins religiously, so one more, one less, he does notice. Khe khe…
Well, ladies, once again, have a wonderful weekend, (it is a long weekend in the USA), and see you you all around! :flower:

So yesterday was more or less Brownish pink cm on my pantyliner. Sorry tmi... since I've only barely noticed it once after wipe on tp. And this morning just had one tiny spot on pantyliner. I don't know what to think....af never spots this little.

Well ladies, last night I wiped myself after using the washroom and I'm spotting. I don't have cramps but this morning the spotting is still there. I don't know if I should just relax and wait it out bc it's "normal" to spot or go to the ER and endure the stress of waiting there for 6 hours. Tomorrow is a holiday so I can't call my doctor until Tuesday. I just don't know...your thoughts? I'm a lil over 9 weeks now.

Tynmeg, so sorry to hear you are spotting (although, as you know, many women spot in their first trimester who have healthy pregnancies.) I would say that you should do whatever it is that will put you at ease as quickly as possible - if that is you and DW going to the hospital then definitely go. If being at home is more comforting while you see what happens then stay in. Sending lots of love and light your way.

Thanks Natto. We went to the ER. The baby has died. If I don't miscarry in the next few days, I'll have to schedule a d&c. I wish all of you the best and hope you have health pregnancies and those waiting get their BFP. Taking a break from here for a while.

I am so, so sorry. I hope you and DW are okay. Hope to see you here again soon.

Dear Tynmeg, my heart goes out to you and your DW. I can't even express how sorry I am. Get well!!!

Oh tynmeg words cannot express the grief I'm feeling for you, the little one, and your wife. This is the worst news. Sending prayers your way and I hope we'll hear from you again. I just wish I could be there to hug you. I know with each of my miscarriages I felt like all the joy in my life was violently ripped out of me. Healing prayers your way:cry::cry:

Tnymeg - so so so sorry :( that is just devastating.
Sending you good energy to heal and bounce back.

Tynmeg - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Take the time you need to grieve and heal. If and when you want to drop by, we are always here to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->