3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

took a test this am Bfn. then AF came on 10min later. im out...

steph- i was 7 weeks along w mc. goodluck!!

lfrans - so sorry. Fingers and toes crossed for you for next month!

Steph - I took a test this morning, BFN. :nope:

I'm feeling like AF is going to show up any second. My nipples were substantially lighter yesterday (wtf?!), I'm crampy and OMG am I cranky. My job interview went well but I was told that I would be notified yesterday either way and I didn't get a call. That paired with the hormones left me feeling pretty enraged last night! I really feel like I'm out this time around. My bf says I seem exactly the way I seem right before AF (my PMS symptoms are predictable almost to the day lol.) So we will see.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone! I would love to see some BFPs on this thread. You guys have been a great of comfort and support. :flower: :hugs:

Steph- fingers crossed for you. Tired like that could be something? Time will tell (isn't that the hardest part)

Tynmeg- did you test today? Fingers crossed for you too!

lfrans- oh, bummer- the witch got us both. The upside for me was that I could have a glass of wine last night. I might make it a tradition that if I get AF, I am drinking a favorite wine. I don't drink a lot, especially now TTC, but if I can't have a baby, at least I can have a tasty beverage!

Ready- I SOOO feel your pain re: interview and the waiting game. We have been playing it 1000 times with my hubby these past 7 months. So many promises broken regarding timelines and when you hear back. I always try to remember that your perspective on the timeline as a job seeker is so different than theirs as an employer. Somebody probably got busy and sidetracked and didn't make those calls- no biggie to them, but painstaking for you on the other end.
It's not over until the witch comes, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Couldn't have gotten through this TWW without ya ladies. Anybody already plotting their BD plans for the next TWW? My O date is July 5, which is great because I have the 4th off, which means that week will be somewhat chill and hopefully lots of inspiration to BD. :)

Natto--so frustrating you didn't hear back but as someone from the other side going through her first stage of hiring, it's kind of on the back burner...plus, I have to get HR to get the approval on any possible choices I might like to hire and I am just a project manager for a small nonprofit! I can't imagine what it's like at a big company. Don't lose hope yet! I feel bad for people who are waiting to hear back because I know all to well what it's like. On the tww side of things, it's not over til :witch: shows up! How many dpo are you today? Maybe you tested too early...? As I said earlier, It took me til 13 dpo to get my first actual bfp (where you didn't need a microscope to see the line) But that also could be the hormones not increasing so much because of a cp

Madeline- what kind of wine is your favorite? I'm a whiskey girl so if af arrives, it's a jack and coke for me :haha:

Ifrans, so sorry AF arrived...:(

Too early for me to say on BD plans for next month. I'm just 9dpo now so my O day wouldn't be til mid july seeing as I am not oing til cd 19 lately. Not sure why my cycle decided to jump from 29 days to 32 in the last few months. Haven't given up hope on this month...I want bfps for everyone!!:hugs: Agreed, having you ladies to go crazy during the tww makes things so much more bareable. Thanks!!:hugs:

And today...a beautiful, sunny day! we don't get them too often here so it's like a holiday everytime they show up! :happydance:Hope you have a geat weekend, ladies!

madeline - im totally with you, had a drink tonight. After mc, I went for sushi and wine with my husband. Its frustrating cuz even now AF is there, but so light its barely there. I think post mc it can take a while for everything to return to normal, such a pain!!

Im starting to think about BD for next cycle. Looked at the calendar. I used to have 28 day cycles on average and ovulate around day 14 (13-16ish) this cycle i ovulated on day 19, so not really sure what to do...

Any updates ladies? Tynmeg- did you test yet? Fingers crossed for all of you.

Steph- re: wine- I am a Reisling, Muscato, Pinot Grigio kind of girl. Wish I could say that I like reds, but they are usually a tad too bitter for me. I do like some pinot noir. However, yesterday I went for a microbrew beer instead of the vino. Summer and cold beer are a fav.

Well, at a bbq yesterday I had a chat with a friend of mine who got prego at age 38 and then at 40. I was hoping for some wisdom or comfort that I am not alone in it taking a few months. Nope! She got prego first month off the pill each time. Ugh. It actually really set me back emotionally. I need to just stop asking people about it b/c I feel more alone when I do.

...BFN this morning, and AF just came. I am out this cycle.

Here is to better luck next cycle!

Any updates ladies? Tynmeg- did you test yet? Fingers crossed for all of you.

Steph- re: wine- I am a Reisling, Muscato, Pinot Grigio kind of girl. Wish I could say that I like reds, but they are usually a tad too bitter for me. I do like some pinot noir. However, yesterday I went for a microbrew beer instead of the vino. Summer and cold beer are a fav.

Well, at a bbq yesterday I had a chat with a friend of mine who got prego at age 38 and then at 40. I was hoping for some wisdom or comfort that I am not alone in it taking a few months. Nope! She got prego first month off the pill each time. Ugh. It actually really set me back emotionally. I need to just stop asking people about it b/c I feel more alone when I do.

As for a tasty red, go for a blend! Apothic Red makes a yummy one! I usually only dig white wine too...Pinot Grigio or Savignon Blanc...but the Apothic Red is good stuff!

I am 3 dpo today. I was so exhausted yesterday and had such low energy that I was in bed for almost 12 hours. Today I feel a cold sore coming on. I've been searching threads about cold sores as early pregnancy symptoms and have seen varying responses from not a symptom at all to could be a symptom due to a lowered immune system. I really hope these are very early signs but don't want to drive myself crazy. I am usually in tune with my body and even knew I was pregnant with my first child at 18 years old before my period was even due because I "felt pregnant" even though I had never been pregnant before at the time so I didn't know what pregnant felt like. *fingers crossed* This 2ww is gonna be so hard. I am now 35 and I am afraid it will be harder to conceive due to my age :-(

Bfn here today! Af is due tomorrow, wahhh :(

I am 3 dpo today. I was so exhausted yesterday and had such low energy that I was in bed for almost 12 hours. Today I feel a cold sore coming on. I've been searching threads about cold sores as early pregnancy symptoms and have seen varying responses from not a symptom at all to could be a symptom due to a lowered immune system. I really hope these are very early signs but don't want to drive myself crazy. I am usually in tune with my body and even knew I was pregnant with my first child at 18 years old before my period was even due because I "felt pregnant" even though I had never been pregnant before at the time so I didn't know what pregnant felt like. *fingers crossed* This 2ww is gonna be so hard. I am now 35 and I am afraid it will be harder to conceive due to my age :-(

Trying-I can relate to everything you are saying about wanting to watch every symptom and also to be concerned re: age (I am 36). Hang in there. I realize that I over obsess on symptoms when I am way to early in the TWW, so be patient (hard, I KNOW), and time will tell. I do hear of cold sores being correlated with prego with some people, but not a sure thing, of course. It is so hard not to want to read into every symptom, right? Ugh! Hopefully this thread can help you and all the others feel supported through this two week torture!

Boobs (cute name)- sorry AF got ya, maybe next month will about 'our' month. I'll drink to that in the meantime... :)

Hello ladies! Well I'm still on vacation so not on here often. Just spent the last 10 minutes catching up on all of you. We certainly haven't had much luck getting any BFPs. I hope we have more luck next month. AF hasn't come yet but it's due tomorrow or the next day (34 day cycle). I'm having some light cramping so I know she's on her witchy way. O day will be either July 10 or 11 for me next month. I look forward to our TWW together next month.

Hey ladies--

Sorry to hear AF arrived, boobs, (haha feel funny calling you that) I was really hoping for a pile of BFPs for everyone!

Tynmeg and Kesh--it's not over AF arrives...but if it does, I'm sorry :(

Natto-- Any word yet?

Madeline--good choice, I love moscato. I think if AF arrives this week, that sounds like a perfect plan!

tryinginohio--the tww and symptom spotting can drive you crazy! I try not to analyze anything before 6 or 7 dpo...so then I only have just over one week to drive myself crazy! :D

10dpo today. I was feeling pretty hopeful because I was very tired and felt pretty poopy mostly during mid day...tried working in the garden but had to lay down instead. But today, I've been completely normal. Ugh. AF isn't due til Thursday...why does the tww seem to last forever? BUT I've resisted testing so far :happydance:

Hi ladies! I almost logged on yesterday to just say AF was on her way, as I was having pretty bad cramps. I'm glad I didn't! I'm still in it to win it. Keeping my fingers crossed, as AF was due either yesterday or today. My bbs are KILLING me and I'm exhausted (both common PMS symptoms for me, so not reading too much into it). What's weird is that I'm also nauseous, but I'm not bloated the way I usually am when I get AF. So fx!!!

Madeline and Steph - thank you so much for the kind words about my interview. It really did help me put things into perspective - I know that sometimes something happens on the other end and it just gets sidelined. I think knowing I had to wait until the weekend was over to find out about it, plus being on the tail end of the TWW just really put me in a sour mood.

Madeline - Isn't it frustrating when we start comparing ourselves to others? I have a half sister who got pregnant at 15 and 17, obviously wasn't trying, and had two healthy girls. I was thinking to myself how she never went through the agony of wanting to know for two weeks whether things worked out. Hopefully your feeling alone has subsided somewhat - I hope having BnB helps somewhat as well.

Tynmeg - has AF arrived? I'm hoping your cramps were a false call!!

Kesh - any good news?

Trying - I'm hoping for a quick TWW for you with a BFP in the end! I get cold sores, and I will say that mine are almost always triggered by hormonal changes. I've never been pregnant, but I can always track mine back to some sort of shift in hormones. Maybe that's a good sign? :hugs:

I feel you ladies with wanting to enjoy a nice glass of wine! Boobs, I second your recommendation - Apothic Red is a great blend. I also love Menage a Trois. I really enjoy blends. Madeline, have you ever tried I Love Pinot Noir? I know the name is a little silly, but my bf and I had a bottle of it not too long ago and thought it was really good, especially for the price. He loves Pinot Noir as well.

As for BD - this is so terrible, my libido has disappeared! The bf and I usually BD almost every day regardless of baby plans. So my goal if AF arrives is just to get my libido back, jeez! I have no idea if that's a symptom or not, but if so, I'm NOT enjoying it!

Not yet ReadyForNatto but cramps are worse today so she's not far away. Lol

Steph - Took one Sat, BFN. I guess I just want to give it a bit of time. My worst fear is getting a BFP and then having a chemical - I'd rather not know. I am planning on taking one tomorrow morning!

I feel ya. I've had two chemicals but I just gotta know day of missed period!! With my chemicals, i would have known even without the confirmation because my period ended up being very late...and I'm like clockwork! Can't wait for he results tomorrow morning for ya. I'll be testing too

...having a big ol' bottle of stout tonight! Cramps were so bad last night and this morning, I was in tears...and I am watching my friends' three girls today too...EEK! I knew my hormones were acting funny the last couple weeks.

Ready, I have to try the Menage a Trois...I have not had that one!

Hoping to see some BFP's from the ladies who are still pending in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->