3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Aaaaaaakkkk Lenka nervous and fx!!!! Lfrans.... Good to know about the alcohol.... We were wondering about that since it's so expensive in Seattle! :)

just took a test. bfn.

It was a blue dye test. Are they as reliable as the pink ones?

I am 11dpo today. Will test again tomorrow. If AF does not show up by Saturday I will go and buy FRER.

Ok I'm cd 12. I guess my question is...do I still monitor cm as usual and bd like normal? I'm confused.

Hello ladies,
I tested again this morning at 12dpo and it is BFN again. I also have brownish cm when I wipe (sorry for TMI). This usually means that AF is on its way right on time.
Feeling so defeated and disappointed. And scared. And lonely...

I hope you all are fine!

Hey ladies I'm 7dpo today. Had a little pink spotting again today, not much though. Also pains in my back and around my side. Hoping the pink spotting isn't af coming early, even though its already late compared to usual! Tested this morning and bfn x

clacko, 7dpo is still too early. So FX for you!

Thanks lenka! I'm so hoping that my spotting is implantation bleeding! X

Lenka - it aint over til its over. Both times I got a BFP I had brown spotting for a day or two and was convinced that i was out. When AF did not show i tested and had a BFP. If it isnt this month, it sucks, i know... but it will come!!

Clacko - 7 dpo is probably not AF on the way, maybe implantation

I'm really hoping so ifrans!! The wait is killing me. Iv had no spotting since before my positive opk until I had a little pink after an orgasm on 5dpo and then once at 6dpo and now 2 instances today when checking cp and the bit of blood specks in cm :-/

clacko, it makes two of us. I am going crazy here. :wacko: I need to pack and I have been packing, but I feel so emotionally drained and sad....
lfrans, thank you so much for your moral support! It made me feel so much better. :hugs:
My LP is usually 12 days, so if AF does not show up by tomorrow night at 13dpo, I am going to use my last test before our flight on Monday.
As of now, I am having AF cramps and my bb are tender. I feel a little nauseous too, but this is because I am all stressed out.
Sorry, ladies, for being a crying baby, but I can only vent here, with you. :nope::flower:

AF got me this morning... Well, onto cycle #5.

How are you ladies? Have a nice weekend!

I had spotting again this morning which has stopped again!

So sorry to hear that Lenka. How are you feeling about that? Are you ready to go? Tomorrow's the big day, isn't it? Good luck! I'm 7 dpo now. No symptoms and don't think this is o our month either which I have mixed feelings about...

Steph, you know, strangely enough I feel ok about AF now. She is here and there is nothing I can do but except that fact. I have been thinking about what to do differently this cycle in term of ttc. Perhaps BD more often... Any suggestions, ladies?
If we do not get bfp this fifth cycle I am going to make an appointment with a FS. I have already found a fertility clinic in Santa Barbara...
Today is a crazy day, packing, packing and packing. But tomorrow we are going to be in CA already! :happydance:
Steph, fx for you!
I hope that our other ladies will drop a line or two soon. I miss you all... :hugs:

Hello ladies, it's been a lil while...I've read all your posts and i'm happy to hear that pregnancies, new jobs and moves are going well. I'm doing a lil better now, mc is finally over, took about 2 full weeks. Now to start saving money for the next try. With winter coming, it won't be as easy to make the drive but I guess it is what it is and will work when it's suppose to. I'm still feeling discouraged but have an appt with my fs on Thursday so I'm gonna ask if there's something we need to be doing differently. This is the 2nd mc so I know I can get pregnant but why can't I seem to carry them. They say that it's normal to have 3 mcs before further testing so we'll see what he says. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I really did/do appreciate all your support.

Tynmeg - Im glad MC is over. My cousin is a single mom, was never married and had a baby through IVF, after my MC she divulged to me that she had 2 before she had her son. He is now a healthy and happy 5 year old. I hope that the next time it works out for you.

Lenka - sucks AF is here, but you have a great attitude. I know alot of places say to BD every 2nd day to get pregnant, but the 2 times I got a BFP, we did it almost every day.

Steph - at 7dpo I think ti would be pretty hard to tell.How are you feeling now?

How is everyone else?

AFM - Im doing really well. DH and I went for our NT ultrasound yesterday. everythign looked good. the measurement behind the neck was 1.1mm. We took some blood tests and should get the results tomorrow. Ultrasound was so cool, we saw the baby's legs and arms and profile of its face. We were able to see its brain (both hemispheres) so cool. Its already a smarty pants like its mommy.

We have just started telling our extended family and friends and so far everyone is so happy. My 4 year old nephew wants it to be a boy baby who will play football and hockey with him. I ensured him that regardless of its a girl or a boy he can play sports with the baby.

Hi all,
Gosh, I can't believe I haven't popped in here in over 10 days. Sheesh! It's been pretty busy with my new job and out of town plans, but things are going well. Nausea is gone, thank GOD!! I'm still wearing my normal clothes but baby bump is starting to show. I figure I have a week left on my favorite jeans before I need to bust out the belly band.

Tynmeg- I'm so happy to see you back here and thank you for updating us on how you are doing. It warmed my heart to see that you and DW are moving forward with planning try #3 and I will already start sending out the good vibes that this is the ONE!!!

Lenka-welcome to CA! How was the big move? I'm happy that you in a place of peaceful acceptance of AF and your cycle. Maybe now that you are moved your body will be ready for a little bean. Is the ocean beautiful down there right now? Sept/Oct are my FAVORITE times to be on the coast. Enjoy your transition and I hope your stuff arrives in time that you don't have to live out of a suitcase for long.

Steph- you're up next for a big move, yes? How are you feeling today, now that it's 9 or 10 dpo? When do you move?

lfrans-so cool that you got to see your little bean and that everything is great! My 11 wk u/s also showed so much detail, it was amazing!!! I can't believe how much has formed so early. Glad baby has mama's big brain, lol!!!

Ready- how are you doing? How's the body feeling with all the standing you do with your new job? Me, I love sitting these days, lol! But, on the other hand, my hips get SO TIGHT if I don't move around frequently and exercise regularly. I guess my ideal schedule is a 1-hr workout followed by a nap, followed by a 10 min walk, then rest again....and so on!

clacko- bummer about the spotting, did AF get you in full force?

Oh and step, you asked about WIC. WIC is "Women, Infants, and Children". It's a federal program that provides food (you get coupons to buys specific nutrient dense foods that women need pre and post natal), forumula, breast feeding counciling and immunizations/check ups for babies/kids ages 0-5. Basically it's a way to ensure pregnant women get the care and food they need, regardless of income, and that babies are also given the care/food they need to thrive. It's one of the few federal programs that gets bipartisan support usually b/c it always demonstrates that healthy moms/babies = healthy societies and less health care costs. I don't actually do anything related to it, just in the dept. I feel fortunate for that!!

Still no af in full force. Had blood test and hcg was 1

Hey so I am actually 11dpo today and took a frer with fmu but bfn. Definitely feeling out this month but I'm not feeling bad about it. We move in less than a week, I've got going away parties and I'll be moving all our things since dh is still gimpy!

Tynmeg I'm so glad to hear from you. Wishing the best for you and your dw. I'm hoping that two mc is all we'll have to deal with... Keep saving and hoping. There's definitely a baby in your future.

Lfrans... Thanks for the info on nh especially the booze prices! We're going to have to try it out seeing as it's unlikely I'm pregnant, this month at least!

How's everyone else? So glad to hear from you Madeline especially that you're feeling better!! I was getting worried. Keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->