3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

My story? ha ha. Where to begin?
First, I'm getting married this Saturday at the ripe age of 39. I talked to my doctor a few months ago and told her that I wanted to TTC, and she said that I needed to get started because of my age (yah, no kidding). Anyway, once she told me that, she gave me prenatals and said that 'all systems were go.' That's when I started stalking forums, and finding out all I could about fertility in a nutshell. HA!

So long story short, this is my third cycle trying and I'm just hoping that we do the right stuff this time around. Because of my age, the doctor said to chart my temps and if nothing happens in 4 months, go back and see her.

I'm so happy that my fertile time is now, so if we had a honeymoon baby, that would be awesome, but I'm just going to remain calm, and try my best. HA!!HA!! I packed lots of lingerie and cute outfits for the honeymoon. I'm ready for this to work.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

hey everyone - hope you are all doing well.
Im doing pretty good, 15 and a bit weeks. most of the crappy 1st trimester symptoms are gone. I am still tired, but mostly due to the stress of trying to negotiate a house. Long story, but we are thinking of walking, the woman is driving us nuts, and I really cannot take it right now. All of my first trimester tests came back normal, so thats all good. I feel like im starting to show a little bit. People who know me well see it too, but random people probably just think i have a pot.

Steph Lenka - FX I really want BFPs for you this month!!!

Tynmeg, glad to hear from you. I am glad they are doing testing now and not waiting for a 3rd mc, that would be brutal.

Terri- nice hearing from you, Enjoy your wedding!!! My biggest advice to everyone is really to forget about any planning issues that happened and enjoy every moment. Where are you going for your honeymoon?? GL with TTC! hopefully this is your month!

Lenka did you test today?

How did you know Steph? lolol I did... and it is a BFN...
And my temp drop by 0.2... And my boobs do not hurt anymore. I have to prepare myself to be out...

Lfrans, so nice to hear that you are doing fine and all your tests age good!!!

Terry, enjoy your honeymoon! It would to be the best time to conceive a baby, so romantic...

Later. :flower:

Lenka--ugh I'm sorry :( I only knew because I know I have trouble holding out...I'd give it til tomorrow. If still BFN, then I'd prepare myself. I'm not feeling any symptoms yet but it's only 4 or 5 dpo so that doesn't mean anything at all. This will also be our 6th cycle ttc, not including the month we skipped.

Lfrans--Good to hear from you. 15 weeks already...I can't believe how quickly it's flying by! So sorry the house negotiation is going poorly. Dealing with a difficult person is hard, so is having to walk out when you've already invested so much time and energy in it. I really hope you can find your house before baby comes along. What kind of place are you looking into?

Terri--Aww a honeymoon baby would be SO EXCITING! Where are you going? My friend got pregnant on her honeymoon. They decided not to use bc because she had a family history of infertility. Well, they succeeded their first month! Baby dust to you :D Congrats on the wedding.:hugs:

Thank you, Steph. :hugs:

I am upset now and even a little angry, but I know, I will give birth to a healthy baby one day! I am just going to keep my eyes on the prize during this ttc process and it will keep me going!!!

FX for you!!!

Lenka, are you feeling better today? :hugs: So sorry this wasn't your month. I'm not sure if it'll be our month, either. We did everything right this time, too.

Enjoying the New England fall is not in the plans for today. Our car has issues and we can't drive it til we fix it...so it's grubby car clothes and swearing at machines for us today!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Steph, I feel even more upset today, because I started spotting... I am definitely out this month. But why on earth, did I have nausea and boobs on fire for several days in a row almost all day long?...
Sorry about your car... Enjoy your weekend in any case. Hugs.

Spent 8 hours on the car today and it's still not fixed! We should finish it tomorrow. :growlmad: I've been locked in the house most the week with no car, had been looking forward to the weekend! Aw well :dohh:

Lenka--I wish there were something I could say to make you feel better. The months where our body tricks us are the worst. That happened to me in July. I could have SWORN I was pregnant, I was just waiting for the tests to confirm my suspicion. Angry tears for sure! Feel better soon:hugs:

Hey Steph, hopefully you will fix the car tomorrow! How is your DF? Is his ankle better?

Af is here... Well, it is what it is... We should BD more often... And I am going to buy a bunch of opk's. This cycle must be ours. If not, I think we should go to a FS... Never thought I would have to...

Edit: I am having a glass of wine, and here come tears... Feeling sorry for myself... Damn it... Tomorrow I should be ok, in two weeks even better.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Steph.

Hi Ladies!!
The wedding was simply amazing! My feet are killing me from dancing all night, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I cried my eyes out for most of the ceremony (my mom passed away last year), and then I started laughing hysterically midway through the vows. I think the guests were doing the same.

We leave tomorrow at 4am for the Carribbean. It's going to be fabulous. So today the plans are to open presents, finish packing, watch football, and make babies. HA!!HA!!

lenka-sorry AF got you again. She's the worst.
steph-good luck getting the car fixed. *sigh*

Terri, you did not tell us it was your wedding day... Or I missed it? Congratulations!!! Enjoy your honeymoon and come back pregnant. :winkwink:

Aww the wedding sounds like it was so fun! I hope you have a blast on your honeymoon :D

Lenka are you feeling better?:hugs:

Testing tomorrow! Eep

Hey Steph,
I do feel better. I am going to schedule a HSG test, I do not know if I have to be seen by a FS first, but I want to do this test first. Found a place already, they charge $395 cash.
So excited for you for tomorrow!!!! Hope you will get your well-deserved BFP!!!

Lfrans - So great to hear from you! I'm so happy things are going well with the pregnancy. Are you planning on finding out the sex? In another 4 weeks, you would know..hehehe.

Terri - Congratulations! And I hope you BD for days and come back from your honeymoon with a BFP!

Lenka - Sorry about AF, she really sucks, I hope this next cycle is your time. Only 2 weeks and you'll be BDing and in the Tww again. FX for you. How are you settling into the new place?

Steph - Testing tomorrow, wahoo, I hope this is it for you. How many dpo will you be? I miss Natto, she kept us so well organized. lol

Tynmeg, lolol about Natto keeping us well-organized.
What about you? How are you?

We are settling well. Thanks for asking. I just love it here. Have no regrets whatsoever that we moved here. We are currently renting an apartment in Santa Barbara. Our lease expires at the end of November. We have found a nice apartment in Pacific Palisades, it's the outskirts of Santa Monica. They are doing our background check, hopefully we will get it. The apartment has a balcony overlooking the mountains. Beautiful. It is 75 degrees and sunny. LOVE it. :)

Terri - Enjoy your honeymoon and congrats on the wedding!!

Lenka - Im glad you are enjoying your new home.

Steph - how are you?

Tynmeg - We go back and forth on whether we want to find out. The ultrasound is booked for Nov 11. I think we will end up finding out, but we also like the idea of the surprise.... Ahhh!!! Im not good with decisions! I had a dream the other night that it is a girl, before that for a whle i was convinced it would be a boy.

AFM - all is good, still negotiating on the house - its complicated, the woman selling has people helping her who seem to be taking advantage of her. Her counter offer was ridiculous. We called her directly to tell her that we could not sign it and explained why and she had no idea what was in it. She had briefly discussed what to put in, the person writing it exageratted things and told her to sign the paper (which apparently she did not read). I am not sure if this is true or not. But, she is willing to continue negotiating. So we may still end up with that house.

Lfrans, that's ridiculous about the house. Goes to show you you should read everything you sign! I hope the lady is telling the truth. We're looking to buy in six months and I am not looking forward to the negotiations! Good luck! What's the house like?
I think you should find out the sex. After all, you've got a whole group here dying to know!

Tynmeg I know natto was great for that. Too bad she and Madeline seem to be gone for good.

Lenka it's always good to hear how much you love your new home. That's wonderful!

Today is 11 dpo for me, I tested with frer and fmu. Bfn. Although I'm not completely out, I'm most likely out. We had so many good tries in at the perfect time this month too. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Also today is pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day. Although I have lost two pregnancies, i can't imagine the pain of a mother who has lost their newborn.

Good morning ladies,

Steph, 11dpo is still too early... There is still a very good chance that the second line will appear tomorrow or even a couple of days later. FX!!! I cannot even imagine the pain of loosing a baby... I can't even think about it..... :nope:

Steph, do you temp? Do you use opks? Forgive me if you said it already many times.

Lfrans, hey, good luck with the house!!! I personally would want to know the sex of my baby. I would love to have a boy first, and then a girl. I want to name the boy John... Eh... :blush:

Madeline, Kesh, come back !!! :growlmad::flower:

Lenka, I used to temp. I even took a class on all these because the Catholic church recommends you take a natural family planning class...and I'm so happy they did because I had to stop taking bc after pre stroke symptoms and I just was tired of putting chemicals in my body. This way we could prevent babies without messing with my hormones. I don't temp anymore but that's because my cm has always matched up with my o time in temps. I can predict from the day I o what day I'm going to start my period (although my lp varies from 14 to 15 days) This month was a bit odd because the day I thought I oed, Saturday night, my cm dried up for most of Sunday, but came back later that night and stayed around for 24 hours. However, it was not the super fertile kind, it was the mostly fertile (and not the just slight fertile kind) So I'm supposing I could be only 9 or 10 dpo but I really think that I'm 11.

A few cycles ago I thought i had oed but it was only cd 11 and I had never oed that early in my life before so I didn't really believe it. But yup, period came on cd 26 (really at the end of cd 25). And I had really bad phantom pregnancy symptoms that month. Ugh. This month, nothing.

We'll see. I still have one more test! You temp, right? Do you track your charts online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->