3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Thank you Terri!!! Love your attitude! :thumbup::hugs:
Of course, I will do everything that we are supposed to do this cycle. And time will tell...

Steph - GL with your appointment today!!

Terri - how are you feeling? TWW sucks, ahhh, Im stressed for you!!! FX

Lenka - the average time to conceive is 6mos, meaning many people who have no problems take longer than 6 mos. I cannot imagine how stressful everything has been, but try to stay positive! FX

AFM - we are meeting with the notary tonight to review everything pre-signing on monday. Its been a hectic week getting everything together. I spoke to a interior decorator yesterday, she will come and help us choose colours and furniture layout and such.

Happy Thursday!

Hey lfrans-ooh, and interior decorator..how fun! I hope you enjoy this experience.

Steph-Good luck today at your appointment. I can't wait to hear the update.

Lenka-what's new?

AFM- A whole lot of waiting on this side of the country. :)

Oh my goodness Terri those temps look so promising!!

Lenka my dear how are you this week? Bd away, the more the better!

Lfrans oh that's so exciting! Monday!! Coming up so fast then getting it decorated... So great!

Thanks for your support ladies. The appt is this afternoon so I'll update happy or sad news :)

I'm nervous to think about, and really pay attention to my chart, but I definitely like the way it looks. I thought about drinking a beer last night, but then I thought, if I do, and my temperature drops again, I'll be mad at myself, so it was another glass of lemonade for me! This morning I was happy I had lemonade.

Steph- Is your belly poking out yet?

It is! And it's my fault for always focusing on running instead of doing ab workouts. Stronger about muscles keep the baby held back towards the spine. It IS exciting to have a bump but it's proof I don't have abs of steel :haha: now BUNS of steel, now we're talking hahajk

Terri any time you want to obsessively start testing, you're welcome to. Just sayin'

Buns of steel-that's great. Is it weird running with your belly? I used to be on a great running regimine, and I've slacked off since the wedding, but I want to get back into it. Is your baby supposed to be closer to your spine?

Thanks for the ok on obsessively testing. I am strong willed when it comes to the dollars in my wallet. I do get paid on Friday and have a few extra pennies. I think I might just do more Christmas shopping. I have about 3-4 more presents to buy, and I'm under budget, so you never know what I'll spend the rest of my money on. ha!

wow, so many updates!!! Steph, GL today!!!

Busy working. The other girl got chicken pox (at 28), so I have to work for two. Later.

Thanks ladies for your support!

Today I heard its heartbeat for the first time :cloud9: I almost started to cry...so I apologized and said "Sorry, I wasn't expecting it to be alive" Awkward Penguin! Anyway, it was very exciting to know that things are going along ok :D It's really nice...the hospital has a choice between one on one appointments or a group appointment. So I'm in a group of six or seven women all due in June and we talk about common questions and problems and stuff. Plus, since I'm new in the area it's kind of nice to get to know people that live in the area!

So yeah...that's my update! I just couldn't be happier!! (Meanwhile, my dog...the one who never chews on anything, is currently...eating...a tennis ball. Not chewing, eating. I probably should get up and take it away from her.)

Updates ladies! :flower:

Oh Steph, I'm so happy for you, and yeah, awkward penguin is right! I can't wait to hear how your group is going, and now you'll be able to have other mom friends. See how easy that is, Lenka! hee hee. Hopefully you'll find someone who is compatible with you and exercises and is fun.

Thanks for checking back in! I've been waiting all day! hee hee. *hugs*

YAY, Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I actually knew deep inside that everything was going to be ok with our bean... Hey, it's the size of a lime already! So happy to hear this wonderful news! :hugs:

Terri, yes, it is not that hard to meet new people if you really want it. It just takes a bit of time. How are you feeling? :hugs:

Lfrans, I always wanted a help of interior designer. Love all these shows about renovations and decorations. People know what they are doing. GL! :hugs:

AFM, we BDed yesterday. Today, opk was almost positive, but not quite yet. So I am sitting here and thinking should we BD again tonight or tomorrow night is enough. :blush: lolol. :haha:

Hey!
I feel good. Our work party is today and my hubs' party is tonight. I also found out that the dress I bought for the party tonight is on sale, so I'm going to call the store and find out if I HAVE to go in to return it, or they can just look up the transaction and credit my card. I already know they want me to get sucked in and go to the store, but still...what a pain. I do have some Victoria's Secret coupons that I need to use as well, so it might be a win-win.

Fertility wise-I'm still waiting..I'm really pleased with my temps. Today is 9DPO, and in the past, my temps have started dropping right about now, so the next couple days will really be the determinant.

Yay for the getting darker OPK. I hope you BD'ed last night and today it's darker still. Does the darkest mean that you HAVE ovulated, or it's getting close? Either one is fine, I guess. Those blind sperm just have to go find that egg. hee hee.

yay steph!!! heartbeats are the most beautiful sound! :) Good for you for exercising, and no matter how strong your abs are, at some point you will have a bump.

Lenka - BD as often as possible! Have fun! FX!!!

Terri - Your chart looks very promising! Im hoping this is your month!!!

AFM - we met with the notary yesterday, everything is ready for monday's signing. We are not going crazy with interior decorator - she is a friend of my aunt's. We are going to just have her take max 3ish hours looking at what wehave, looking at the house, giving us some suggestions in terms of paint colours, furniture placement... and a few other things. For 1 room, I can manage on my own, but the whole house, with a baby and trying to move by feb 1st (with no one working pretty much from now until january 6th). we thought it would help reduce the stress.

The rooms will be a bit better - just in terms of pulling up carpets, refinishing the wood floors underneath and painting. We are not doing any major changes right now. We cannot afford to.

Hey ladies,

lfrans, what does a backyard if any look like? So have you decided on the name yet?

Terry, ovulation usually occur within 12-48 hours after a positive opk. My opk was still not dark enough this morning, but we BDed this afternoon. Yay! It should be very positive either tonight or tomorrow. But no EGWC at all this cycle. But! I am using pre-seed this month for the first time ever and I have to say I like it very much. Not messy as many ladies complained. I didn't tell DF about pre-seed, was wondering about his reaction. He didn't say anything. But it's typical him, being quite... Well, I will try to BD tomorrow night and the day after in the am. Once I get CH I am going to stop temping.

Steph?

Tynmeg? January is coming up... :)

Good updates ladies!
We used pressed a couple times. Once you figure out the right amount to use, it's not messy at all. I like that it's sperm friendly. I had no idea regular lube was anti-sperm. I never paid attention, but now I know. Crazy…

I drank a beer and a kahlua and cream at the bar yesterday prior to the work party and offered to be DD so I wouldn't have to drink at the work party. Then at hubs' party I nursed one small merlot at cocktail hour and one large merlot at dinner. I was DD also. hee hee. We both fell asleep downstairs and I woke up at 4am, went to bed, and woke up again at 7:30 to temp. It's high, so I don't trust it. I wish I only drank cranberry juice or water. Oh well..what's done is done. I'm back on my drinking hiatus, even though i'm watching the Ravens on Monday night. Maybe I'll have one beer.

Oh, and Steph-I got a pimple on my cheek. That's my symptom spotting. :) hee hee.
Have a great Saturday, ladies.

Terri--your temps are looking really awesome so if I were you, I'd hold off on that beer tomorrow watching Monday Night Football. You'll probably feel a whole lot more at ease if you do! Though, I have read according to a .gov study that light drinking doesn't increase your chance of miscarriage, but I don't think it's the same with moderate (NOT that one beer is moderate drinking in the least!) Just....things are looking awesome!

Which means...

:test:

Lenka-- So did you o and bd a lot?? Are you now in the tww? I know you're a once a three weeks gal so hopefully this paid off for you :hugs:

Last night we got dumped with a foot of snow I'M LOVING IT SO MUCH! Went on an hour and half walk last night and then early this morning...but I'm not in shape like I had been pre pregnancy and making a trail through foot deep snow is a lot of work. Oof! Terri--running with a bump isn't so bad, it's still pretty small but I feel like it was worse around the 9th or 10th week where the baby was still very low....right on top of my bladder. :dohh: I'd suggest get back in a running routine now as due to move we had and me going across the country twice, I had only gone running maybe 3 times in the month before BFP. Then I was so out of breath, then so sick that it really set me back.

Lfrans you sign TOMORROW OMG So excited updates and maybe a picture...???

Tynmeg? :flower:

PS Terri please test.

Steph-Your wish is my command. I normally hang on the 35+ side because that's where I belong, but they were all freaking out and stalking my chart, and forcing me to test, so I finally did this morning. It was a :bfn: HA!!HA!! I never wanted to type that, but there you go. It's only (only!) 11dpo, so I'm not too worried about the negative this morning.

All day I have been feeling crampy, but it's not time for AF, so I'm just letting my body do what it needs to do. AF is due on the 19th or 20th, so I still have a few days to wait. And, I am 90% regular, so by the 19th or 20th, I'll definitely know what's up. I do love this chart though. Easy to read, good temps, nothing too jagged. I'll play the beer by ear. It's weird making a concerted effort to do/ not do stuff. All my life, I have just done what I wanted. hee hee. I'm a wild child. And…if I am prego, I will ride my motorcycle in early spring, and then I'm done until I have the baby.

Thanks for the tips on running. Yeah, maybe I better get back into it this week! It's finals week for me, so taking a running break will help clear my mind. Good call. Plus, I love wearing my UnderArmour stuff, and I haven't at all, so I want to get back to wearing my warm running clothes. Enjoy the snow!!

Lfrans-Have fun tomorrow at the signing. Rest your hands now. hee hee. There are a lot of papers to sign.

Lenka-What's up, buttercup?

Ladies, hope u all are having a beautiful Sunday. :flower:

Steph, I know that the east coast got a lot of snow!!! :wacko: crazy! It is 70 degrees here, in Malibu... :blush: Just saying, lol...

Terri, yay for temp staying high!!! FX!!! :thumbup:

I do not think I have ovulated yet...

1) My opk have still not been dark enough (it is usually darker than control line). Now, it is very dark but not dark enough. After LP surge it turns very pale, while now I can still see the second line, quite pale, but still.

2) My temp is very low, and it was even lower this morning.

3) I have been feeling some twinges in my right ovary area in the past two days, especially at night. I can't tell exactly if it is my ovary, but the pain is somewhere in that area.

It is cd15. We BDed cd11 pm, cd13 am and cd14 am. If tomorrow morning my temp goes up by at least 0.4, I will be very happy. If not, I guess we will keep BDing...

Can't wait till my appointment on January 7th.

Steph, how are you? :flower:

A lot of times people have a dip in temperature right before the jump, so that lower temp that you got today might be notification that it's about to shoot up. Yeah, see what happens in the morning. I think you and your fiancé have all your bases covered if your temp does jump up. Jan. 07 is just around the corner now. Get your list of questions/suggestions ready now so you don't forget what you want to ask when you get there. I know I am always nervous and forget stuff and sometimes feel like the doc is rushing me.

I am also eager to see what my temp does tomorrow. I've never been so eager to get to the next morning until I started this process. It's crazy!

My cramps have seem to subsided which makes me feel better. It was just an uncomfortable feeling this morning.

Enjoy your 70 degree weather!:thumb up: Lucky!

Yep, Terri, our temp tomorrow morning will tell us a lot! I am still having pain in my right ovary area... Maybe it's a cyst? Hope not! Took another opk, looks negative.

It is so beautiful here tonight... the moon is shining and I can hear coyotes howling... Scary a little...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->