3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Wow coyotes in Malibu?? I always imagined it to be a big and glamorous city hehe 70 would be nice to go to for just a quick visit.... But I just love seasons too much to move an area like that! So happy you enjoy the weather.

As for the twinges in your right ovary...I thought I had a cyst on my right ovary but when I had my u/s to see baby, it showed a cyst on my left ovary instead! So confusing. either way, both you ladies keep us updated with your temps tomorrow ok?

Sorry Terri about the bfn always is frustrating. I'm not one to say it's not over yet when there's little hope so... It's not over yet!!

Your baby is the size of a plum!!!! It's growing so fast. I guess it's all fruit on that scale, so it's exciting watching it. I wonder if they have a black baby. hee hee.

My temp dropped a little this morning, but I think I am still feeling positive. I packed my purse with supplies just in case, but it's still a few days early and I don't want to think about AF-AT ALL. Have a great day.

Terri, I guess we should wait till tomorrow morning now... My temp went up by only 0.2 degrees. So no idea what's going on. At least, no more pain in my right ovary since around 4-5pm yesterday... maybe this is when I finally Oed...

Steph, no, Malibu is a very small town. Around 15,000 ppl. Like a Village. lol. But I have to say there are a lot of movie stars live here. For example, Julia Roberts lives about 5 min away from us. Of course they live in very expensive houses with the ocean view and so on... And we live in a small guest house. lolol

Have a nice Monday ladies...

I just got a positive opk again at cd16. What's going on? As far as I understand it, I failed to O on cd13, when I had got my first positive opk (but it was not darker than the control line as it usually is). And now I am gearing up for O for the second time this cycle. If this is the case, it makes sense now: not dark enough first opk, this pain in my right ovary on cd14 and cd15, no temp rise. It means we have to BD again tonight.

What do you think ladies?

I agree with Steph!! Get your sexy lingerie, and go find your DF!! hee hee. Time to make babies! This does make sense with your temps and OPKs. Go get 'em girl!!

Dammit!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna hunt down that witch and drop a house on her grrrr

Oh, Terri, I saw your temp drop this morning when I was taking mine. Bummer!!!

My temp went up by another 0.2. It is so insignificant. I do not know. I have never had such a weird cycle. Something tells me that it might be an unovulatory cycle. Bummer!!! We had Bded yesterday night and then I think I saw some EGWC... For the first time this cycle, when I usually have it for 4 days before O. I am going to take an opk in a couple of hours, holding my pee now. :)

So, I am mentally prepared to skip this cycle and working on my list of questions for a FS for January appointment.

How are you ladies?

Thanks Steph and Lenka. I am (not sure of the emotion) to say that it was a false alarm. I felt horrible this morning. I had more cramps on my way to work, and I put on a pantiliner before I left the house because I knew I wouldn't have access to a bathroom the first part of the morning. Then I was HOPING a pantiliner was enough. I didn't want to go to the bathroom for fear of AF. Long story short, I went to the bathroom at lunchtime and nothing was there. I also wasn't feeling crampy and felt completely normal.

The temp drop explains why I was feeling bad, but no AF, so maybe she's just being a BE-yotch and making me wait one more day. *sigh*

Lenka-Not sure why you're having a weird cycle either. There's just no explaining this stuff. I thought biology was a science, and with science, there are explanations. Nature is just a freak. HA!!HA!!

I'll be checking in later.

Terri, LOVE your new avatar pic!!! You both look so happy and full of life!!!
Keeping my fingers cross for u! Hope the witch will not show her ugly face!

AFM, I just got a super positive opk!!! Yay! And ton on EGWC! cd17. Should O tomorrow! Yay!
BUT! I saw a few girls here who got a double LP surge and then BFNs. All of them. Well...
My temp MUST go up by at least 0.4 on Thursday!

Woohoo!! I'm finally so relieved by your super positive OPK. Not too bad that it's CD17, I guess. At least you had it, and don't worry about what happened to the others. Seriously, everyone is different, and that's what makes the world go round.You have to show them that you can have two surges and still get a BFP.

Thanks for the kudos on that picture. We took three different pics, and this one was my favorite. My mouth is usually open because I'm either laughing or being bossy telling someone how to do something. HA!!HA!! We did have a fun night.

I'm thinking of having hubs swing by the store and get a test. I'm nervous, and not sure I can wait one more without knowing something. Oh..he just got home. Now I'm freaking out. hee hee.

lolol I believe you that you can be bossy. :haha: :winkwink:

So when are you going to test????? Tomorrow morning? O mine!!! I will be checking in first thing in the morning after I take my temp. FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeay ladies keep the excitement going I love to hear how you're doing. Yes Terri I love the pic too what a good looking couple you are!

Need something to look forward to, worst sick day this week...my body hates all food and is not courteous enough to let me get to the toilet! Ugh

Sorry you're feeling bad, Steph. That has to be terrible, but hopefully it'll only last a day and today you can eat something and it stays down.

My temp dropped again so i didn't test. Now I think AF is just messing with me. We did buy two FRERs and one dollar store test.

Lenka-I am bossy. I'm not afraid to say it. I just like things the way I like them and I'll tell you how I like them! HA!!HA!!

We have a secret santa breakfast work party today. Seeya!

Terri, enjoy your secret santa breakfast! Keep us posted what happens next.

Steph, boo for being sick. But you passed the 12 week mark! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 4 days!!!

lfrans, how is everything with the house?

Tynmeg, when are you joining the group again?

AFM, again, holding my morning pee before I take hopefully the last opk test. Temp is the same as it was yesterday. If my calculations are correct, I should O today and temp should go up to 97.7-97.8 tomorrow. Lets see how good I am with it. lol
We are going to BD in a couple of hours. And let the waiting game begin.

My boss was my secret santa and she got me an "our first christmas 2013" ornament. I'm so excited, because we finally got a small, fake tree for our window. I bought lights and now I realize that we don't have hooks for the ornaments that I bought a million years ago. *sigh* I guess I will do that tomorrow.

I really think this time AF is here. I had a pink spot on my pantiliner, so I'm sure she's really here this time. Perhaps she just wanted me to get through my stupid exam. *sigh* I hope I don't feel bad overnight. I'm more of a daytime cramp girl. I can power through when others are around. At home, I'm just a big baby and don't get any sleep.

Time to go relax. See you later, gators.

Oh Terri... But listen, you had a perfect cycle. O on cd13, LP of 14 days. Next month will be your month!!! And how cool it is to BD during the holidays. Have a nice evening, hopefully talk to you tomorrow.

Sorry Terri you feel pooey. At least you can power through when others are around...I have to take the day off or else I end up passing out in public, it's SO embarrassing. One time was in a Starbucks bathroom and they called the police ugh. :haha: at least I got free juice and a cookie out of it! :haha:
(The joys of endometriosis)
I can't see you as a big baby anyway that doesn't seem possible! That's so sweet of your boss to get the ornament.

Lenka did your temp go up?

What are you all doing for Christmas/holidays? Do you still sometimes celebrate on Jan 6 Lenka? I need ideas for things we can do on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. We'll be alone which we've accepted but I think if we had a special plan it might help take the sting out. He works Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas so we can't go anywhere.

Hope you have a fabulous day ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->