3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

What the hell why didn't you say something earlier arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi was feeling so sad still but YEAY YEAY YEAY YEAY YEAY YEAY!!! ¡!!!!!!!!!! ######!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: oh my gosh so excited for you!!!

How are you feeling?? Are you being a poas addict????

Oh my gosh I'm so excited who got the bfp anyway LENKA SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

you will be in my thoughts and prayers that this is a STICKY bean and you get that baby in your arms come 8 months from now!!

Thank you thank you, dear Steph!!!! I couldn't tell you earlier because I was in Vegas and I hate typing on these smart phones!!!

Of course, I POAS each morning still. lolol Thanks God, it gets darker each morning. I have only one ic left. Should I just stop? I still haven't got my insurance card! But I have an appointment with a FS on January 7th. I am going to call my insurance company and ask them about the card.

How are you feeling?????

Sounds good! So exactly how many weeks and days are you, then? That's funny that we both got bfn at 11dpo and bfp at 12dpo!! How are you feeling, normal still?

I still vomit yeay but it's been kind to me the last 3 days so fx its gone for good!

About Dr appt, I couldn't call for one until I was almost 6 weeks then they wouldn't schedule an appt til almost 9 so you may have time. Then again, I hear a lot of places in the US have early ultrasounds etc etc.

So is df excited??

yep, it was white as snow at 11dpo and bum a good pink line at 12 dpo. :)))) I am pretty sure I had ib at 10dpo. Do you remember I wrote I was having AF like cramps and brown discharge after? I think that was it.
My boobs were soooo sore December 31st. Today they are ok and it worries me. Here we go. lolol
Well, my last period started December 1st. I got my BFP December 30th. So, how many days am I? 34? 4 weeks and 8 days?

You know, he always keeps his feelings to himself, to the point I want to punch him sometimes. lolol. At the beginning he thought it was so easy to get pregnant, but month after month he must have realized it is not the case... He is in a very good spirit lately. So I assume he is excited. I think it will hit him when he hears it from the doctor. You know :)

AHHHHHH!!!!! Lenka!!! So excited for you!!!!!

But, Im sorry to say, expect a crazy few months of potential illness, bloating, mood swings, not knowing who you are anymore....

Then also expect the beautiful sound of a heartbeat coming out of your belly button, kicks and weird movement. Your belly turning rock hard....

Expect the stress of trying to figure out what to buy and how to do it all on some sort of budget.

Oh Im so excited for you!!!!

Oh I didnt see my doc until about 9-10 weeks. I had spotting at 6 weeks and panicked going to ER. Got an early ultrasound and saw the heart beating. Now I see doc every month.

Boys are funny keeping in their feelings. My dh gave me a hug and then went back to bed when i told him.

I actually had to DO work at work today so I missed the early excitement. Lenka, I am still so excited for you. I think its' cute that DF started crying once you did. My hubs said he was going to cry when he finds out he's going to be a dad.

I guess I'm the only one left hanging around. I'll stick around if you ladies will hang with me. I really like this thread, and I want to keep up with EVERYTHING! But, I understand if you want to go to the pregnant forums. I'm having a fun time at TTC>35, too.

I'm in total limbo. I haven't Od yet and it's like day 16. I usually do around day 12-13, so I guess this is just an anovulatory month for me, and it's making me a little upset. I am old already, so maybe that's it, but I'm not quite ready to believe it. I did get some positive OPKs though, so maybe my body is still trying. We're continuing to BD just in case I get a temp. spike. *sigh* Sorry to bring everyone down.

:haha: lololol, thank you dear lfrans!!! I am looking forward to all of this!!! Be careful what you wish for, right? :winkwink:

As of now, I want to take it day by day.

Question: ladies, till what dpo did u POAS?

Terri, are you kidding, of course we will hang with you, at least, I am going to! This cycle, if you remember, I did not O till cd18, so keep BDing. FX!!!!!

Terri - Im in my 3rd trimester and still hanging around!! You were all there for me when I was TTC, so I have no intention of going anywhere soon. As for this cycle, it is so hard to predict, maybe you will O late. My cycles after my mc were all over the place, but I got a BFP anyways.

Lenka - Totally, we wish so much to have this, and then we go through hell. Like a cruel joke.

Steph - sorry to hear you still have nausea.

AFM - Im doing well, getting more heartburn and stuff. I am officially in my 3rd trimester which is pretty crazy!! I finally did a registry today at babies-r-us. I have received a bunch of hand me downs from cousins and stuff, so nothing too crazy on it.
House is going. We hired an electrician who started doing some work today - removing old pot lights and stuff. DH has been busy cleaning and pulling up the carpets. We actually found a diamond earring. We called the previous owners and they were so happy. The mother had died a few years ago and her husband had bought her these earrings. The daughter had the other earring. We have a cabinet maker coming in tomorrow for an estimate to adapt a cabinet in the kitchen for our new oven and a painter is coming on sunday for an estimate as well.

So its all coming along and hopefully by early feb we will be moving in.

lfrans, all sound so exciting! And good job on returning the earing to the owner.

When did you first start feeling sick? Can you remember?

Terri, are you kidding, of course we will hang with you, at least, I am going to! This cycle, if you remember, I did not O till cd18, so keep BDing. FX!!!!!

Ok Lenka. That makes me happy. This whole thing is such a waiting game, sometimes I just can't take it!

Lfrans-That is so nice that you called the previous owner about the earring. I had a beautiful pair of earrings that I wore every day. One day, I realized it had fallen out and I held onto that other earring for a really long time. I never found it, but it was time to move on as my ex-boyfriend had given it to me. Seems like you and DH are getting a lot done and that's really awesome. Congrats on entering the final trimester! Boop boop!

Thanks for your encouragement and for sticking around. You really know how to make a girl feel wanted. Hugs to all. I'm getting my nails done today. Then I'm going to a party where a lady has shaved her head for a fundraiser. I figure, as a bald girl, I can support her. It's the least I can do.
Have a fantastic Saturday!!

Hey ladies,

I'm back! I took a break for a while as DH works overseas and my august cycle was disappointing. A little background...I've got a wonderful three year old son. I had a surprise pregnancy in march of this year, (just had stopped using bc cause it was making me sick, using condoms and it broke on my ovulation date). About 3 days after we found out I was in emergency with an ectopic and had my right tube removed.

Sooo, hubby was home for the holidays, 10 days to be exact and it was right around my window. i was temping and using fertility friend and it appeared that i didnt ovulate :( This was the second month in a row and I felt something was up. Turns out my thermometer is wonky and has an error of about .5 degrees which throws everything off. After realizing it was probably my thermometer I decided to take a test. I'm at 11 dpo and i think this may be it! I know its early but I'm overjoyed!

I've been checking in on you ladies and I'm so glad to be back.

Attachments

• 20140104_105103(1).jpg
    20140104_105103(1).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 19
hey birthday- I see a line!!!! woohoo!!!! FX everything goes well this time.

My original thermometer was crappy, if i took my temp 3 times in a row, it would give me completely different readings each time. It was store bought from either CVS or Walgreens. It also had bad reviews, i bought a new one after from shoppers drugmart and that one worked much better (although confused all my charts going from F to C).

Anyways welcome back!!

Terri - how was the party? I am so impressed by people who shav for cancer, especially women. (if you are not already bald). For me, my hair is a big part of who I am (weird, but I have very curly hair and even when i have it straightened, it seems like i cannot be myself).

AFM- been busy with house stuff. Last night DH and I went out for dinner using an OLD groupon that did not have an expiry date. Was pretty funny. It included a bottle of red wine, we kinda looked at the waitress weird and her reply "well you can have white if you want" I stood up and rubbed my belly and she laughed. DH got a beer, I got shirley temple!

Hi and welcome back, birthday baby. I think I was just a stalker when you were on this thread before, but congrats on the BFP!! I didn't even have to click on the picture and I could see it. Did you tell DH already? How exciting!!

The get together was really fun. I bought a bottle of shaving cream and the razor that I used, and she was really happy about that because she wasn't sure how she was going to keep her head bald (a friend did it for her yesterday). She raised $4000 and is going to ride her bike from the Chesapeake Bay down to the Florida Keys. Very admirable.

That's hilarious about the wine and then offering white instead. I love shirley temples. I get them mixed with sprite and ginger ale and then grenadine and of course, the cherry. I used to bartend, and I would make them for myself all the time. Hey, have you had any food aversions since you've been pregnant?

I'm just waiting for the next cycle. I checked my thermometer today and it's right. I'm just not ovulating this month, I guess. I'm over it. Just patiently waiting and watching football. Bo-ring.

happy monday everyone. I hope you all had good weekends. Mine was a bit hectic with house stuff. We have to do some extra unanticipated work to fix the ceiling which is sagging. We could leave it and assume it wont get worse, but we figure, before we install the pot lights and do other work, we may as well fix it properly now. Not wait to see what needs to be done in the future.

Oh boy, hope our timeline still works out (to move in feb 1) I think itll be closer to feb 15.... with baby due march 29 its tight!!

Hello ladies!

Welcome back, birthdaybaby! Congratulations on your BFP! Did you test again? I still POAS every morning and I bought a few more hpt-s, but I should stop very soon. I still haven't made an appointment with a doctor, still waiting for my insurance card. However, it is still very early, I am 5 weeks 2 days today. No major symptoms, but I have a cold: stuffy nose, sore throat.

Terri, yay for a temperature rise this morning. We shall see what tomorrow morning brings. FX!

lfrans, fix that ceiling, girl! :happydance: I am sure it is a messy job, can you imagine doing it when everything is done? GL!

Steph, how are you? How are you feeling???

My school starts today. Oh, I do not feel like studying AT ALL, plus it is the most challenging class, final one, group projet. I have some bad experience with group projects, where some people were so irresponsible and just took the credit. This time I will be smarter, I am not going to do all the job, being nervous, anxious and so on. I have a very good GPA score and one class wont spoil it. I can't wait till end of February, the school will be over and I will be 12 weeks!!! :happydance: I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a nice day ladies. :flower:

I'm so happy my temperature finally jumped. Your 18day O gave me hope, I guess. When I woke up, I figured it would be the same as the last two days. Now, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

lfrans-better to fix the ceiling now rather than later, and if it delays your move-in day, so be it. You don't want to live in the house while people are coming in and out all day.

Lenka-No time for studying yet if school just started. I hear you on group projects though. I told my group that I was getting married and they told the teacher I did nothing and the teacher gave me a 0. I have taken up for so many people, I can't believe I got screwed the one time I slacked off. It sucks. I'm not sure if I have to retake that class (it was an elective), or if I can take something else. But my GPA surely went down the tubes. I have 5 more classes to take. I'm excited that this is your last class. Where is your insurance card??? It's been a long time since you signed up.

Terri, as far as I understand, when they calculate your final GPA, they disregard your worst grade. If this is the case with your school, your final GPA should be higher then. :thumbup:

I applied through Obama care website, they are very busy now with million people applying. So I am not worried about my insurance card just yet.

Terri, so did you manage to BD in the am? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"