3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

I was in the airport and read that Steph and started cracking up laughing! We were not talking about eating your baby! HA!!HA!! You can keep your ONION baby now. I like onions ok, but they're not my fave. Glad things are coming right along.

I had a fabulous time in FL, and now i'm just getting ready for my week ahead. It was nice not temping for a few days, but I'm eager to get back on track. I'm refreshed and ready for my Valentine's surprise (although i'm going to plan as much as possible!).

lfrans, lenka-How are you ladies doing?

steph - I was in Quebec for work twice over the past few years. Here are the hotels where I stayed -
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Re...views-Hotel_Clarendon-Quebec_City_Quebec.html
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Re...TRYP_Quebec_Hotel_PUR-Quebec_City_Quebec.html

Neither was right in the middle of the action of winter carnival, but not too far either. I stayed at the clarendon during carnival, I was able to walk to the area of carnival (although wasnt pregnant) if not its a quick taxi ride. And at the time the price wasnt too bad considering it was a weekend right in the middle of carnival.

Hotel Pur is a boutique hotel, it was really cute, again, not in the centre of the old city, but not too far from anything. I really liked it, i dont remember the price, but it was similar.

Terri - glad you enjoyed florida. and glad you are sounding back to your cheerful self!

Lenka - how are you feeling? nausea sucks. not much else to say about that!

AFM - im exhausted. we had a mishap with a stove we had bought a floor model at a great price, but when it was installed it broke due to a problem with the structure. GE agreed to replace it, but the one we bought is no longer being manufactured in canada, on their website there was nothign comparable, so we finally chose one and they are giving us back another 200$ due to the difference in value between what we bought and what we are ending up with. In the end, we are still paying about 1000$ less than the retail value (it was a crazy deal to begin with)

We chose paint colours for the house including the baby room. We are doing palladian blue for the baby room. I liked it because it is not too baby boy blue, more of a turquoise and can be nice for a girl if we use it for a 2nd baby in the future.

Hello ladies!

Terri, glad your trip was fun! Welcome back!

Lfrans, boo for being tired. Hang in there. Very soon you will hold your baby in your arms in a newly renovated house.

Staph, how is second trimester treating you? Hope everything is just fine!

AFM, today is exactly one week since I started feeling nausea. Literally 24/7. I have nausea every single minute of each day. I do not get sick, but still it is so not fun. I eat and I eat a lot. But when I open our fridge door, I have to keep my nose closed, otherwise I will just puke. I need something for nausea, like Zofran or anything. I am going to ask my doctor tomorrow. Other than that, I feel good. My boobs are a little sore. Oh, right, and I sleep a lot!!! For example, yesterday, I woke up, had my breakfast and fall asleep on the coach, woke up at 3pm. We went to gym, had a dinner, watched a movie and I went to bed at 10.30pm. So much fun. Lolol

Have a wonderful week, ladies.

Lenka - In canada, they use a drug called diclectin for nausea during pregnancy, it requires prescription. I know for a while it was not approved in USA, but I feel like that may have been reversed. If not, gravol may work, or ginger? Whatever you do, talk to a doctor!!
It does get better, but then you end up with acid reflux and indigestion. TUMS are my best friend.

lfrans, thanks a lot!!! I wrote it down and will ask the doc.
lolol thanks for your honest support! lolol

Lenka I so feel your pain... Honestly the moment I get my awesome 24/7 sickness next pregnancy, definitely going for the drugs instead of being dumb and suffering through for 10 weeks. Get those meds and find something that works for you!

Terri oh I'm so glad you had a blast in Florida. Now tonight have yourself a beer or two to celebrate mlk day and THE SEAHAWKS WIN!!!!!!!!! I was at a pub yesterday... Nothing like your home team going to the Superbowl to make you homesick!! So you'd better be rooting for the hawks..... Just sayin.

Lfrans what a deal on the stove!! Mmmm saving money I love it! We start house hunting in a week or so and the way you talk about it makes me want to lock down a house asap before I get too huge. Sorry you have the 3rd tri ickies that is no fun.

Thanks for the hotel info I'll look it up on my computer! Very, very helpful of you!

Steph, hey! thanks for ur advice!!! I will buy some drugs. That is for sure. Hugs!

Hope everything goes well today, Lenka!
I'm about to drive home. It's snowing like crazy and I want to get home before it gets worse. Have a great day all!

I'm home safely and I was able to sign in to work using my work computer. Of course, now I'm just signed in and making lunch. hee hee. I LOVE being home during the day.

Steph-How awesome was the game?? I was still torn as to which team I was rooting for, but after the first quarter, I decided that I had to go with my birth city. Plus, I lived in Seattle on and off, and a lot of my FB friends are still in Seattle, so that's what I went with and I'm so happy they won. That Sherman is a character, but he really made me laugh. Glad you got to get out and watch the game with other fans. That's so much fun. I'm definitely going to be supporting the Seahawks in a few weeks. Can't wait!

lfrans-Yeah, sorry you're eating Tums like they're going out of style. When is your official due date? It would be nice if they put that on the ticker. Great on the stove discount. Woop woop!

Don't forget to check back in after your appt. Lenka!!

Ladies, my todays appointment went well!!! Such a relief!!! 7.2 weeks, heartbeat @138. EDD 09/07/14. I am soooo happy!!! So is DF. :happydance:

My doctor was so cool and so good looking. lolol He prescribed me some stuff for nausea, I am going to pick it up tomorrow.

How are you? :hugs:

Lenka - isnt the heartbeat the most beautiful sound!! Congrats. So exciting!!!

Terri - how was your drive? We barely got any snow, but are in crazy coldness. At some point it gets too cold to snow...

Steph - house hunting takes a while, dh and i took 2 years to find a house, it is stressful and exciting now, but its a big decision

AFM- due date based on LMP is March 29; based on 6week ultrasound its March 31; based on 12 week ultrasound its March 25... So my dr goes by March 25. I kinda say end of march. :)

My ticker is based on March 29 or 31, according to march 25, im 31 weeks yeserday

Lenka-So happy your appointment went well, and that's great that he's cool AND handsome. hee hee. I'm happy for you and for being able to hear the heartbeat. That IS so exciting!!

Lfrans-The drive wasn't bad. Hubs and I got up early and shoveled. Thank goodness the snow is super powdery so it wasn't bad. He is obsessed with going to work, so he's in the shower getting ready to head out now. I will remain in my nightclothes until this afternoon. I may sweep the car and melt the snow so in the morning I won't have to do anything, but we'll see.

AFM-Not a whole lot going on…just waiting to O in about a week or so. Bo-ring. hee hee.

Hey ladies, how are you? Keeping warm? The weather is crazy!

AFM, I went to pick up my prescription for nausea yesterday. They told me that it was not covered by my insurance. (I have to change this insurance, can't get hold of them, they are just overwhelmed with calls). Well, I asked, how much it was? $700!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Are they serious!?? But there were 3 packs. But one pack was still $200 something. So, I just left, and luckily my nausea is not that bad today. I keep eating small meals and green apples, which I never liked before. Now they are my life savers. :haha:

Terri, I am keeping my FX for you BFP this cycle. Just keep BDing and join our club asap!!! :hugs:

I'm going to try my best, Lenka.
I will also take your advice on the am BD. Even if I temp before we have our party, that will be fine. Even if Im late for work, that will be fine. HA!HA!! I am AT work at 7a, and hubs takes forever to get ready, so we get up early anyway. What's an extra 1/2 hour or so. hee hee. I do hate feeling rushed though, but if that's what it takes, this girl is willing to do it.

Now that I have some time, I'm going to read the link that you posted. Thanks!! Btw, your insurance costs for nausea meds is insane. They can't expect people to pay that. I heart green apples, so I'm glad that's helping.

I was at the mall when the shooting occurred. I hid in a dressing room, I'm home safely now. SO SCARY!!

Turn on CNN for more details.

OMG, Terri, Im glad you are safe. How are you managing? That must have been terrifying.

Steph-there was a shooting in the mall where I was yesterday. A guy killed himself and two employees. They still don't know the motive. I'm doing much better today. I wrote down my experience in the >35 section. I just can't believe that I was there. I didn't hear any shots or anything, but being stuck in the storeroom for about 2 hours was just surreal.

Maybe I shouldn't post it for you guys. They say that pregnant women shouldn't watch or read scary things. If you WANT to read it, it's on the January testing thread. Click on the last page, and you'll see it. Not a lot of posts over there since the month is ending, but you might have to go to the second to last page if it's not on the last.

I think I had an early O this time around. I got a positive OPK this morning and we did our morning BD, so we should be covered, but this is definitely a surprise. My plan is to BD again tonight just in case, so hopefully hubs is on board with that. :happydance:

Hope you all are well. Just plodding along here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->