3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Steph, its so sweet of you, but I really hope nausea would go away sooner than 15 weeks mark. I am only 8.2... I am making mashed potato now, that would go with a pickle, I cant look at anything else at this moment.

No Steph, I didn't get anything. You can also just email me at taurusterri gmail. That will definitely get to me.

Lenka-I'm SO sorry you're feeling so badly. 12-15 weeks is a nightmare! I guess I need to start saving up vacation time, or change my hours in the future or something. I can't imagine…Hope you feel better!

Terri, statistically 80% of pregnant woman have morning sickness and/or nausea during a day. So, maybe it is a good idea indeed if you save up some vacation time.
I feel a little better this evening, so will try to do some homework. I cooked a nice piece of steak for DF with a salad, and I had some white bread and sour cream myself. What a combination. lolol But I could not even look at tomatoes, let alone piece of raw meat.

Have a good one, ladies.

Lenka - Im so sorry that you feel aweful. It really sucks. I had ms on and off til about 16-17 weeks, but at the end it was like maybe 1 day per week Id feel sick, so really by 14ish weeks i was feeling better. Good for you for cooking for DF, my DH got nothing in my first trimester! He'd come home ask whats for dinner and Id tell him toast.... He made many eggs!

lfrans-Your hubs' dinner made me laugh. My coworker said that once she got pregnant, she could not look at cheese, and to this day (28, 29 years later), she will only eat a grilled cheese sandwich. Nothing else with cheese. I hope that doesn't happen to me as I LOVE CHEESE!! hee hee.

I'm just about to go into my TWW. Looking forward to it this time around. I'm feeling lucky and super positive. I just found out my classmate is 4 mos. pregnant. i was trying to figure out what food her baby is, but I couldn't remember the choices. She tried for 9 months and she was just about to go back on BC. She said 'don't give up.' Not that I was going to, but she gave me a ray of hope.

Have a great day ladies, and take care. :flower:

Lol terri trying to figure out what food her baby is. You crack me up!! I'm glad you are not giving up especially so early on...it's frustrating that each try takes a month in between. But you will get your BFP! Remember, this is a lucky thread. I would comment on your temps, but they are confusing so nm

I appreciate all of you rooting for the Seahawks, cause I know you really care Lfrans :haha: I'm sooo nervous!!

(Lenka--this paragraph is about food so feel free to ignore!) Feeling a little homesick today. It's Chinese New Year and back at home, it's a much bigger deal than here where it has not been mentioned once. I really want dim sum and duck noodle soup. Top that with the Superbowl this weekend. Ah well tonight's dinner is 油菜 (leafy delicious veggie) to eat in sinigang sa sampalok mix (Filipino sour soup) with kinoko (Japanese mushrooms) and tofu. YUMM!!!!

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Happy Chinese New Year, Steph!
Yeah, it takes a month to try again, but that makes it so much better when it does finally happen, I'd imagine. I think I'll get my crosshairs tomorrow morning. We'll see!

I have a busy weekend, but I'll try to get some more information for you related to Bmore. Still not sure about the weather though. Someone asked me at work if I had heard anything, and I mentioned you mentioning something about the snow, but I'll check it again later, and see what's happening.

Go LOB(Legion of Boom)!!! In Bmore the fans are pretty much divided evenly. Most just want a good game at this point.

Have a great weekend, all.

Ladies, it works!!! :wohoo: Unisom sleeping pills that contains doxylamine and b-6!!! I feel good for the first time in the last three weeks!!! No nausea at all!!! :happydance: Now, I have to catch up with my homework, housework, take a proper shower finally, make a dinner and so on! lolol

Terri, yay for the temperature jump!!! :yipee: I have a feeling you will get your BFP very soon!!! And I will tell you: honey, hang in there, nausea should subside soon. lolol

Steph, go Seahawks!!! :happydance: I am going to support your team, girl!

lfrans, hahahaha, :haha: poor husbands, mine can't cook, but he can prepare eggs with such an expression on his face like he made a thanksgiving dinner for 12 people... lolol

:hugs:

Lenka-So glad those sleeping pills worked. Hopefully you don't have to take them during the daytime because then you'll fall asleep!

Steph-2 hours until go time! I have on a green sweater, and I'm taking my pom-pom from my Seattle high school (yes, I still have it, and it's blue and green) to the bar tonight. Boop boop! Super psyched.

Lfrans-How is everything going??

Just waiting for my crosshairs. I hope they show up tomorrow. I did like how last month they didn't show up until 11DPO. I never really felt like I was in the TWW until it was almost over. Still feeling positive. :flower:

Hey ladies, long time no talk!!! I hope you're all doing well!!
Lenka- I almost peed when I saw you got your BFP!!! I'm so so incredibly happy for you!! (And all of you other ladies too of course)
I am doing excellent, 28 weeks today, I've decided to try for a vbac with this baby, if he stays head down and comes before his due date it should be a success however if I get to my due date and no baby it's a repeat cesarean. Boo!
Otherwise not a whole lot is new with me! I've been so so busy planning our wedding, I've had a few personal breakdowns but all in all I shouldn't except so much from myself planning a wedding while pregnant ��
Anyways ladies! Sorry for interrupting y'all! Just wanted to sneak in and say hello, Lenka I had been wondering how you were!!

Kesh, it is so nice to see u here!!! thank you so much for being so happy for me!!! I am glad everything is fine with you! Just take it easy with the wedding planning!
Actually, I was thinking about you, Madeline and Natto yesterday. Tynmeg shows up here from time to time. But you, girls, just disappeared. And we miss you...

Terri, yay for the CH!!!

I bought a present online for my DF for Valentines. It's an infant white bodysuit with "I love my Daddy" logo on it. So cute. I am sure it will shock him, I have a feeling that he does not realize it at all yet.

Take care ladies!

Hi Kesh!!
Even planning a wedding without being pregnant causes lots of tears and emotions. I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful. When is your due date and when is your wedding?

Lenka-That onesie sounds adorable. Your DF is going to be so happy. That reminds me that I need to get to the store for my Valentine. Still feeling ok?

I'm happy I got my crosshairs. Now...if only our BD timing works out we'll be in business. I've never had such a high jump and my temp. usually doesn't go near these heights so early, so that's my symptom spotting for this cycle. hee hee. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Terri, I personally think that you O-ed on cd13... We shall see...

Yes, still feeling ok!!! These Unisom sleeping pills work as a charm. A single pill is very small, but I manage to divide it in four quarters and take one every 6 hours. I do not feel drowsy, but my nausea is very mild.

Terri, does your husband take any vitamins? Because some of them can improve :spermy: quality tremendously. Mine was taking multi-vitamins and Zink and was not even aware for what cause. :haha:

That's awesome that the pills are working, and good call on cutting them into quarters. Good plan!!

I almost wrote that the CD13/CD15 is for the birds (nonsense!) because I think I O'd on CD13 as well. I didn't want to seem negative though. I don't recall seeing any EWCM (and usually it is very obvious on CD12) so I couldn't use that to help determine my O day. Oh well..We'll just go with Ffoe for now and see what happens.

No, hubs doesn't take any vitamins. I think his little guys are ok from what the doctor said. I might have to suggest he go to the doctor and get things officially checked out though. I would prefer that to the HSG, checking for open tubes test. Hmmm...I see my doc on Thursday, so we'll see what she says.

Lenka! The onesie sounds Soo adorable! It took a while for it to really kick in for my fiancé too!!
Terri- I'm due April 28 and my wedding is August 2nd. It's
Funny how it happened. He proposed to me August 1, 2013, we had been trying for 9 months with no luck so we decided we would wait until after the wedding to continue trying. We had some unprotected celebratory sex over the weekend, ovulated Monday, felt sick after eating some grapes before bed at 6dpo, woke up at 7dpo and decided to test and there was my BFP! It was a total shock to us both as it was the first time in 9 months that we didn't actually "try"

Terri I also think you ovulated at cd13 too! Your chart is looking great so far!
How are you feeling Lenka!?

Kesh - hows the planning going? I was on the phone with my friend for an hour yesterday calming her down that her dress will be perfect. She is having dress regret. I went through the same thing. It was such a stressful time! I am sure you will be a beautiful bride though! Glad to have you back

Lenka - im glad the pills are working. I think DF will love the onesie! Such a cute idea, OMG, I totally forgot about valentines day. We are usually pretty chillax about it.

Terri - I agree with everyone, prob Oed on CD 13. FF is just a tool to help you track your cycles. It is not perfect and does not calculate anything perfectly. Im excited for your high temps! FX!!!

Steph - how are you doing??

AFM- Im ok, a bit upset because I realized that I have diastasis Recti (where the abs spread apart). I did not try to do anything to avoid it, but didnt do anything that should cause it either. I am trying to work on my core strength now to prevent it from getting any worse. I spoke to the trainer at the prenatal fitness classes that ive been doing, she said that post-natally there are exercises to fix it.

Otherwise, baby is doing well, house is coming along. The floors were finished on the weekend, the painter is coming back tomorrow and we just booked the insulation person (its an old house, the attic insulation is thin, so we are adding extra). Itll cost us up front, but save us tons over the years.

This is also my last full week of work. I get 4 medical days while pregnant. I never took them, so for my next 2 dr visits im taking 1/2 days off work, then taking 2 full days off for other visits. Then ill be stopping working in mid march! woohoo!

It's so great to read that everyone is doing well.
Nice to hear from you Kesha! Such an exciting time in life for you...baby and wedding! I'm sure it will all be beautiful.
Lenka-so cute about the onsie, he'll love it! So great everything is going well.
Lfrans- great things are progressing beautifully, you'll be having that bundle of joy very soon. So exciting!
Terry- hope this is your month, this is an awesome thread for support and really good luck with getting pregnant. Fingers crossed for you.
AFM-I think about you all and the other ladies like Natto and Madeline often, it's great to be part of such a great group. I received my last test result today, it was a genetic test, great news...everything is normal and there's no medical reason for my two miscarriages. It's just part of our journey, we'll be trying again soon and I really hope you all keep in touch so We can continue to share our stories together.
Hugs and prayers and fingers crossed for healthy babies, and new pregnancies. :)

Tynmeg-I'm so glad you're back. You have to change the thread title to 9 BFPs since Lenka got hers!! Glad to hear that you're going to start trying again. We'll be here!

Lfrans-Sorry to hear about your ab tearing. You might have been doing too much with the move. BUT, my classmate had that and she had MUCH improvement after she had her baby. She had to do sit-ups and some other core exercises. I don't know that everything went back to normal as I haven't seen her in a while, but she did say the exercises helped. I'm so jealous you're on your last week of work. I wish I could say that. How long are you taking off?

Kesh-Great story. Your wedding will be beautiful! And you'll probably get pregnant again right afterwards! hee hee.

AFM-Temp drop below cover line, but it's early. It was a drastic drop, but it'll go back up tomorrow I'm sure. :shrug: I'm happy to have the day off of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->