3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Hey Terri, yes, I was at work today and thought, oh crap, I forgot to change our count of BFPs. I'll do it right now. I tried to read what I could to catch up, but do you know if birthdaybaby got her BFP too? I seen a post where she got a positive test but didn't see anything else from her.

Oh yeah..she popped back in a couple pages ago and told us that she got her BFP. I forgot that now the count should be 10. oops! hee hee. She hasn't come back since though, so I don't think she'd mind too much. I think I'm the last. I guess it's par for the course, since I was the last new one to join AND stick around. Maybe this month. fx fx. hee hee. Have a great evening, babe.

And we love that you have, Terri! Countdown to BFP for you!!

Tynmeg so happy to hear you're doing well and that the tests turned out well. Seeing as this third one was a sticky bean for me says that I guess some people get the short end of the stick! I can't wait until you're symptom spotting again. Hope everything is good in the other areas of your life, too :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Tynmeg, yay for the good test results!!! :happydance: Must be such a relief. Can't wait till you start ttcing again!

Terri, hey, thanks for reminding Tynmeg to update our BFPs count! :winkwink: I go online and check your chart every morning. Keeping my fx for you!

Kesh, Steph, lfrans, our busy bees: :hugs:

Nausea is back, seems like these sleeping pills do not help me anymore. At least, nausea is not that severe as it used to be. I am having my 2nd appointment next Tuesday. I hope everything is fine, so I can relax and start telling close friends...

Thanks Steph-By the way, the snow prediction is a lot lighter now. They are saying light accumulation on Sat/Sun if that, so phew! You should be ok to come visit without problems!

Lenka-Sorry your nausea is back, but I'm glad it's less intense. Your body has to get used to the baby being in there, so it's a good thing (they say), although it's miserable and yucky. Just blame your DF for making you go through this. HA!!HA!! What happens at your next appt.?

AFM-Just continuing to live my life and take my temps. I went to the theater last night to see War Horse. It was SOOo good. I never saw the movie, but they had three people inside of the horse making it move. They did such a good job that you forgot there were people moving the head/legs/tail. I recommend it to everyone. Oh, hubs stayed home sick yesterday and I stayed home because it was icy. Today, I have a tickle in my throat. :growlmad:

Have a great day everyone.

Oh my god, you girls are FANTASTIC!
I stumbled upon this conversation and I read it ALL! So many emotions ran through my body while reading these 121 PAGES!! I have been overjoyed, sad, frustrated, happy and everything in between.
I just had to let you know that it is a privilege reading your intimate stories.
I just joined bnb last night and I already love it.
I would love it if you could become a part of your group, but if it's too crowded already I completely understand.
I want to give you a bit of my story if you decide to take me under your wing... :)

I am 28 years old (turn 29 in July) and by BF is 28 (turns 28 in June). We are both from and living in Reykjavík, Iceland.
We haven't been together for a long time, but it just feels so right. We met 1st January '13, our first date was on the 5th and he moved in in July!
I decided to drop the pill in August '13 and we have been trying since then. I bought OPK to start using next cycle so perhaps it will get easier that way...

I am 11 DPO today and waiting anxiously for testing day. I am a silly, impatient blob of a brain and took a BFN 9 DPO. I don't know why I did it though, I knew it would be -tive.... However, I have been experiencing the world of emotions, sore boobs, tingling cramps in my uterus, food aversions and massive, crazy, constant thirst since about 2 DPO.

I'm wishing and hoping this thread is a lucky thread, I just feel the good vibes from all of you girls :flower: :dance:

Congratulations to you girls who a re expecting :) :kiss:

Hi Draumabaun!
Of course I will say you can join so that I'm not last. ha ha. Sending lots of :dust: your way! Welcome.

GTG but Terri, just saw your chart. Love the HUGE spike! FX!!!!

HA!!HA!! Thanks Lfrans and Lenka for stalking my chart. See below for my explanation of that jump.

Yesterday (all day) I had a scratchy throat. I took one cough drop before I left for work, and I took another one around 7pm last night before I came back into work. By the time I left work at 9, my throat felt fine. I feel ok today but I brought my last cough drop to work with me. Then this morning my temperature seriously shot up (as you can see). My thermometer flashed yellow (meaning low battery). I'm going to use it one more time tomorrow morning and then I'll replace the battery, but I'm not sure what this is all about. Hubs got excited. I said 'don't get excited.' He said 'why not? Oh..because we don't know if it's pregnancy high temp or cold high temp.' I said 'exactly.' I don't want to bring him down, but I can't get excited just yet. It's only 7DPO? hee hee. We still have a week to go at a minimum.

I went to see my doctor yesterday afternoon, and asked her about scheduling bloodwork prior to an HSG. I hate that poking around. Anyway, she said that she has found that bloodwork isn't really the answer as to why people can't get pregnant, so she would rather "blow out" my tubes with dye over bloodwork. Plus, nothing is wrong with me (thyroid, diabetes, etc..). She also said that because I get bloodwork done at my regular doctors every six months, she wouldn't want to duplicate what he has done, so I just have to bring a copy of my results. My HSG is tentatively scheduled for the 21st, but hopefully I'll be with child and won't have to go. fx fx.

Have a great Friday all! I have a bull and oyster roast to go to tonight with beer and BYOalcohol. Hubs and I will take a bottle of wine but with my "cold", I don't think I'll be drinking more than a glass of wine. I can't jinx myself now. I'm too close!

Ohhhh Terri Good luck!!! Yeah 7 dpo I'd probably lay off the alcohol, too... Just in case! Give any possible bean the best chance!! What an awesome spike eeeepppp fx fx fx

How's everyone doing today? Lfrans I thought the ab split was quite common? Is it bad if it does? Now I'm all nervous hehe... Move in day is coming up so fast!! Yay!

Lenka get a ticker already so we can stalk you!

New girl welcome!! Please stick around, we'd love to hear from you!!

AFM, I'm debating whether to leave tonight or tomorrow for the 7 and a half hour drive to the DC area. I have to pick up hubby at the airport at 2 pm, and if the weather isn't ideal, then that could slow medown... also being pregnant and needing more rest.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Any other cool plans??

Draumabaun85, welcome!!! :hugs: When are u going to test? FX!!! I always wanted to visit Iceland one day, especially on the New Year. Saw some pictures and video, amazing place!!!

Terri, what a jump... I don not want to get your hopes too high just to be safe, but a sore throat is one of many pregnancy symptoms... As a matter of fact I had a sore throat, but I was 16dpo then, after a positive HPT. In any case, as I was told by a couple doctors, you can only have pregnancy symptoms AFTER implantation. Before that it just our, crazy women's imagination...

lfrans,the ab split sounds scary!!! I have never heard of it. I hope it will be ok!

Steph, so you are moving in soon? So exciting! I am going to get a sticker very soon. :haha:

Tynmeg, how are you?

AFM, I am ok, go to sleep at 10pm because nausea is usually the worst at night. On Tuesday I am having my second scan and a blood test, MT21 its called? I hope everything is fine. I am actually starting to show I think. I am naturally very skinny (5.9 115 pounds, so even a little bump is very obvious). But I am liking it. :thumbup:

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. :flower:

terri - hmmm, maybe its a cold, but maybe not... I hope you feel better soon!

Drauma - welcome. I also want to visit Iceland. I looked into it with DH a while back, but it wasnt in our budget at the time, one day!

Steph/Lenka - I think the ab thing is relatively common, it is not painful, its just not something i wanted. lol. I wanted to have no physical aftermath from pregnancy, be able to go back to my normal body 4 weeks post-partum type of thing. I know, I live in lala land haha.
So, Im not finishing work this week, but just will be having 1/2 to full days off every week for the next month for "doctor visits". Through HR, I am entitled to 4 full day (or 8 1/2 days) for doctor visits while pregnant. I waited til the end to use them figuring ill need to time more as ill get more tired. Im very happy I did. Im exhausted! Im trying to work as long as possible. We get a year off and once I stop working my year starts counting. So if i stop sooner, i get less time post-baby.

Lenka - sorry to hear the nausea still sucks. GRRR

Steph - what did u decide to do about your drive to DC?

My chart has taken a severe cliff dive and now Ffoe is confused. I was DPO9 today.

I went pee, and there was blood in the water. Yes, it's usually that time when your temp takes a dive, but this is just beyond me. And...after I got out of the bathroom, my stomach started hurting a little. *sigh* I guess I'll put on a pantiliner, and get ready for church, but, boy, I am not feeling it at.all. Sniffle.

Steph: thank you! :)

lfrans and Lenka; Iceland is beautiful. I worked at a hotel for 3 years and know the travel industry very well and I promise you you wouldn't be disappointed if you come visit :) I would send you a link but the site tells me I'm not yet allowed to post links.

I am in CD 28 today... 14 DPO. Have been very irritable today with some breast soreness and minor cramps... my typical AF routine, 1-2 days before she pays me a visit.... :/ I was crazy eager to test both on CD 23 and 25 and got a BFN. Think this is definately not my month... I also feel this weird sensation down there that I've already started, but there's nothing... funny feeling. Pantyliner in place! :growlmad:

I am so sure AF is coming that I even had alcohol last night to drown my sorrows, so to speak. I keep crossing though, at least for the next few hours...

Two birthday parties today... yay... some days are just more busy than others! Oh and my sister just had a baby boy. He's so adorable and cute :D I'm so happy for her, it was her third child :thumbup:

Drauma-You're not out yet!!

I am definitely not confused anymore. I'm out. My cycle was only 24 days this time around and the witch threw me for a huge loop. I was feeling bad this morning but now I have a foster dog, and I'm feeling better already. She had to have her back leg amputated. Her name is Roxy and she looks like a miniature Rottweiler (black and orange). She's overweight, but she seems to be a really caring dog. She's just sleeping now, so we're chillin'.

Aw ladies, so sorry to hear she got you both this month. No fair!!! The first day is a perfect day for wine and chocolate.

So cool you're from Iceland.. Only heard really good things about it! Except the fermented whale blubber....I could pass (unless it's good! Then I'll try it!!)

Terri hopefully puppy is settling in nicely and hasn't decided it's confident enough to destroy your house while you're gone hehe

Lfrans yes I did decide to drive down! Terri was a huge help. We saw the major stuff at the capitol, museums and monuments... All free which is nice cause there's so much so it would add up really quickly. Last night we had Ethiopian food for dinner.... so good. Soooooooo good! I had been missing injera and meat/veggie goop.

Lfrans I spent two full days walking, and it really took a toll on me. Did you feel that affected so early on?? Just pressure and cramping when I did too much...

Lenka how are you feeling? How many weeks now?

Hope to hear about your weekends and have a great Monday! :hugs:

Thank you Steph! No way I eat the fermented stuff... but I know a few people who love it! Hahaha, some people love it and some hate it. I'm told it smells disgusting but tastes heavenly... I'm not buying it :p

I found 3 videos that you can look at if you want to see a bit more of Iceland and dream of a vacation ;) Have fun watching :)

I have been to the States (NY, CA and NV) and wow it's such a huge country... the whole of Iceland is the same size as the state Ohio! And the population is 320.000! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npawmHVaf-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-xdQ1or3dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SOrdALBvLI

Hey ladies,
Draumabaun85, sorry that AF got you this month. But you know, you will get your BFP soon. You are young and have plenty of time! And thanks for the links, I will take a look when I have more time and energy.

Terri... When I saw your chart in the morning last weekend, it made me so upset. Whole weekend I was feeling very down and emotional, then your AF... Damn. You said you are going to see a doctor this week. Maybe she/he will give you some answers. How heavy is your AF this time? And you got a puppy??? So cute!!!

Steph, I am 10 weeks today. I am having my second scan tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Lfrans, how are you? Your house is done?

Have a nice week ladies. Just remember, everything happens for a reason and someday everything will make a perfect sense! Hugs!

Lenka-Thanks! I meant to comment about you showing. That is so adorable, and I bet you look really cute too. Just like your profile picture. hee hee. That's what I imagine anyway, except that lady isn't 115#. ha ha. I was supposed to schedule my HSG for the 21st, but now with AF coming yesterday, I think it's a tad too late. I'm going to call her tomorrow and get some bloodwork ordered (I couldn't call today because I had too much work stuff to do and wasn't near a phone). Maybe my hormones are off, and she's just being a snooty doctor that knows it all. I will feel better if my hormones are checked and they check out properly.

Drauma-Sorry AF got you. We are right on the same schedule.

Steph-Ha! You think I leave these foster dogs uncrated? Girl, you're crazy. No one knows the truth about what they will or will not do, so I always let them prove themselves. Roxy is a fatty, and because her leg is hurting, the only thing she would do would be to pee, but she doesn't seem to be a chewer, and she seems like her happiness is sitting on her blanket. Depending on how long we have her, she may get the chance to stay out of the crate one day.

Lfrans-You're very fortunate that you get a year off after you have the baby. I would LOVE to do something like that, but we just don't know if we can swing it. We'll see what happens.

Hope everyone has an awesome Monday! I'm hanging with my man and my pooch. I'm meeting Steph tomorrow after work. Fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->