3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Terri, are you meeting with "our" Steph tomorrow??? Wow, cool!!! Have fun ladies!!!! :hugs: Any chance for a picture of you two? :blush:

Yeah!! I'm hoping she's up for a picture. As you can see, I'm all about it, but you'll find out tomorrow evening (Eastern time!).

AF sure wants to make an entrance!
Was so sure I had started yesterday morning when there was blood in the TP, but not a single drop has come in the 24 hours since. This morning, however, I have this terrible backache and NOW I'm sure she's on the way. She's gonna show up with a bang, I just know it. :flower:

Usually I just start with a normal flow and it stays for 2-3 days... Has this happaened to any of you girls?

Hope your meeting will be pleasant girls :) :kiss:

You should take a test, Drauma, and see what happens! My doctor said 'if you have a dribble of spotting/blood, test!' Report back!! hee hee.

Haha Lenka yes we will meet and there will be pictures! Terri visits the national aquarium to visit the beluga whale!! Haha....sob....

Test again if you're not sure drauma!

I tested again... BFN! :nope:
No sign of more of AF yet... it'll probably come tonight or tomorrow... :/

Yes! I'm 3dpo and I know I'm probably imagining things since it's so early, but I'm miserable. My husband asked if I wanted eggs this morning and the thought made me so nauseous I almost threw up :-(

I've also had strong cramps/stinging sensation in my lower right abdomen, odd cravings, crankiness, majorly sore breasts and urinating a lot more.

Like I said, probably WAY too early, but it would be nice! My mind is playing tricks on me, I'm sure!

ttcga: These are exactly the same symptoms that I experienced this last cycle from 2 DPO and thought I was crazy... It's still mind boggling because I was supposed to start my period yesterday and had one drop in the tp and then there has been nothing more for 36 hours. I've taken 3 negative HPT's, the last one today... but I still feel "pregnant" it's weird! Hopefully it's the real deal for us both! :) sticky babydust your way <3

ttcga: These are exactly the same symptoms that I experienced this last cycle from 2 DPO and thought I was crazy... It's still mind boggling because I was supposed to start my period yesterday and had one drop in the tp and then there has been nothing more for 36 hours. I've taken 3 negative HPT's, the last one today... but I still feel "pregnant" it's weird! Hopefully it's the real deal for us both! :) sticky babydust your way <3

Thanks! I feel just plain horrible and different. Normally, my ovulation cramps have subsided, but it won't go away. It feels like AF, but that's not until the end of the month. Who knows!

And now I'm actually throwing up. This is so unusual for me...it's probably a stomach bug :-/

Thought I'd add my symptoms even though I hold small hope (ttc for 4yrs) since 6dpo I've had a major appetite I mean seriously eating where my colleagues have commented! Itchy breast the last two days and af due between tomorrow and Friday (cycle fluctuates between 26-28 days) poas yesterday and today bfn is there any hope &#128514;??

Steph and I had a VERY nice visit in Baltimore today, and her bump is TOOOO cute. It was fun. And now I will try to post a picture. It's funny that I wore red today as that's what I'm wearing in my profile pic too. I like red, what can I say?

Well, I'm going to try to upload this picture in a few. It doesn't seem to be working right now.

So apparently, I can download this picture from my phone but not my computer. Too bad it's sideways. Sorry!

More importantly, Steph gave me her lucky FRER and I have an HSG scheduled for this Friday. The doctor will check/clean out my tubes and make sure all is well...will report back soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10
Aww you look amazing guys! :)

Still no sign of AF... just severe bachache in my lower back. So bad I can't stand at times.... 48 hours since I had that one drop and thought AF was here..... What's going oooooon? Could the strips I tested with be faulty? Could I have oluvated later than I thought and it was implantation bleeding? Am I skipping AF for no reason? Please advice.... :wacko:

Oh so exciting to see pics of steph and terri!
Drauma - both times i got bfp, I was covinced i was out, had some spotting, then ended up with a bfp... so dunno whats going on wiht you, but you arent out yet!

Perhaps I should go to the drug store and buy a different type of test... I have been using the cheap strips, maybe they're not working for me...? If I have nothing in a day or two I'll test again with a proper test... :shrug:

Drauma-I'm sure your body is just building up the hormones. Test tomorrow and see what happens! Very exciting.

Lfrans-Thanks! We went to Little Italy and had desserts and coffee. Yum yum! Our conversation was like we've been friends for years! hee hee. We're getting down to the wire now. How is everything coming along? Are you starting to freak out, or are you feeling perfectly fine?

terri - that sounds so nice. It does feel like alot of us have been friends for years.

I am totally freaking out! I wrote a while back that last week was my last full week of work, but i am still working for another month, just managed to save doctor visit days off til the end in order to slow down.

We are still not moved, painter should be done next wednesday, then we have duct cleaners coming in and we are increasing the insulation in the attic. So we depending on when we can get that done, we will move either the weekend of 22-23 or feb 28 (which is currently when we have the movers booked)

I saw doctor yesterday. all is good. I am measuring a tiny bit small, but im not big to begin with so she wasnt worried. She is going to keep an eye on it for me though. When I was born, I was full term and 3.5 lbs, so I want to make sure that baby is growing properly.

It is nice to have a full year off here. I have to say that I may complain about many things here in Quebec and in Canada, but our "social system" isnt all bad. I pay into parental insurance, and get paid up to 93% of my salary for the year (first 21 weeks its 93%, then it drops to 75%, then last 2-3 months its 55%). I am allowed to top up my mat leave up to a certain amount, so I plan on seeing private patients while Im at 55%. Also, we have great day care system here. Im already on waiting lists to get into 7$/day daycare. There arent enough spots for everyone, so keeping my fingers crossed!

As well, after my 50 weeks off, I am entitled to another 1.5 years off of work unpaid where the workplace has to save my position for me. So, if I could afford not to work, I could keep my job and stay at home (I cannot afford to do that... but i can dream!)

Hello ladies, lfrans, wow! your "social system" is not bad at all!!! I am shocked!!! I love and respect America, but 3 months (is it?) of paid maternity leave, eh... You guys are very lucky, so enjoy it to the fullest!!! :hugs:

Terri, Steph, what a lovely picture! You guys look beautiful! :thumbup: Terri, red is YOUR color! Steph, you look so feminine and adorable, I always imagined you with short dark hair, very masculine and tough. lolol :haha: Boy, was I wrong...

Drauma, boo for spotting again... Do you temp? :flower:

I had my second scan yesterday. It was such a wonderful day. They took my blood and I should know my baby's gender in one week!!! Everything is fine, 10.2 days yesterday as it should be, heart beat 175. My DF was so happy yesterday, because its becoming more real with each scan. Then we went out for a dinner, then did some light food shopping and then I talked to my mom over the Skype for hours. DF does not want to tell people for another 4 weeks at least... My parents know of course. His - do not yet...I already told my 2 girlfriends, but he does not know about it. :blush: I mean, I cant keep it to myself for so long. But he has always been very close to himself. We will see.

Hugs!!!

Btw, I can post my picture if u are interested, but I do not know how. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back