3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Terri, first of all, great news about your clear tubes! :thumbup: Yay! Now, a lot of BDing, especially in the morning, :winkwink: maybe some pre-seed and BFP in three weeks or so! FX!!!!!!!!

Drauma, now I want to visit Iceland even more, it sounds so beautiful. When I was a kid, I lived in the very North of Russia, behind the Artic circle. We also had polar winters, when it was dark pretty much the whole day and polar summers, when the sun does not go behind the horizon for two months. So I am kind of miss this artic nature. Glad you had fun with your friends. Jealous.com. :haha: And yes, your bf is very cute and so tall.

Steph, lfrans, Tynmeg, how are you ladies?? :flower:

I am good, even though I still have nausea pretty much the whole day every day. It was especially bad on Valentines. DF loved the onsie, was running with it around the house all evening, making silly jokes.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies and talk to you next week. :hugs:

Hello ladies, so much going on since i last logged in.
Terri - yay for clear tubes. FX that this is your month!

Drauma - wow, blue lagoon seems so nice. I had looked into a vacation in iceland a while back and was looking forward to visiting. Eventually Ill make it there...

Steph - I hear ya about the snow. I dunno, seems like the US is getting all the snow this year, we had 15cm on friday, but not much else... (8ish inches). For us thats not too much. Nothing was cancelled, driving was a bit slow but thats it. lol

Lenka - great shot, im so jealous of the beach!!! I cant wait to hear about gender.

AFM- life is good. I appreciate your concern for how much im doing now. I know it seems like a lot, but im not doing too much. My parents have been wonderful and have been here packing our apartment. DH has been carrying all the boxes to the house and I have been helping where i can, but alot less than what i would do if i wasnt pregnant. Today im just going through some piles of paper and throwing out whats garbage and organizing a bit of the rest.Stuff we should have been doing a long time ago. I have been trying to get more sleep and taking frequent breaks.
with work - i am working full time, but have monday off this week (random stat holiday?) I booked a prenatal massage and plan to clean up a bit then go to a store to find some picture frames for winnie the pooh pics we have for baby room. I am also going to meet up with a friend for lunch.
This is my last week treating patients full time. I have already cut back from 6 patients a day to max 5 (on average 3-5). I can manage 2 in a row no problem, but get tired by the 3rd.
Starting next week ill be seeing 2-3 patients a day (2 in the am and 1 in the pm) and cleaning up my desk and finalizing some work to be transferred to other people. Things that need to get done before i leave.
Next weekend, we wanted to start unpacking the kitchen (since the painter will be done in there) but DH needs to go to vancouver for work. Ill maybe do some things in the house with a friend of mine, if i have the energy. Official moving date is feb 28. I contacted a cleaning lady who will come in to clean the house prior to our moving so I wont have to worry about that.

Its alot of stuff, but i think it sounds worse than it is. We arent quite as relaxed as we would want to be, but luckily we were really organized from the beginning and do not need much baby things - we have the crib, bassinette, stroller, car seat and our parents have been buying us some clothes, sheets.... The major stuff is done and we are really ready for baby whenever it comes.

Aww thank you guys. I agree, he's totally handsome ;)
He's about 186 cm tall (6 ft 1). The average of Icelandic men is 180 (5 ft 9) and women's average is 170 cm (5 ft 5) which is exactly my height hehe. I'm so average :p
You should definitely come to Iceland and we'll take a group trip to the Blue Lagoon. It's the best place in the world, hehe ;) (Actually voted one of 25 wonders of the world by the National Geographic) :thumbup:

I thought AF had left but turns out she's not... I still have some spotting and severe cramping on the left side. I also get dizzy spells and get nauseated from time to time so I really don't know what to think. Maybe my hormones are going nuts for some reason!! My app says I'm in CD 5... however, I don't know when to start counting. Should I count from when I got the one weird drop on the 10th or when I started full force on the 13th ?

Lenka-We're going to try it all! I planned to use an OPK stick today and i had user error. I think it's because I had it on the ledge near the shower, and the holder got wet. I suck at holding the stick down, etc..It's only CD9, so I'm not worried about missing a result, but I like to make sure I'm not getting a surge early. So happy DF was running around with the onesie. So exciting.

Lfrans-Ok...if you say you're not doing a lot, I believe you. :hugs: Things are really moving forward now. A few more weeks until the big move. Woohoo!! And I'm really happy you're a planner so you have everything you need.

Drauma-I guess I would count AF from the 13th. That would mean today is CD5 for you. I'm still waiting to O. I am hoping so badly that this is my month. I'm getting tired of testing and waiting and waiting and trying again. It's like everything is on hold temporarily and I'm ready to progress. *sigh*

Oh girls, please advice.... I'm not feeling too good :shrug:

Let's start from the beginning.
10th Feb: AF was supposed to come. Only one drop appeared.
12th Feb: Another drop
13th and 14th Feb: Medium Flow
15th, 16th, 17th and 18th Feb Approx. 4 drops a day

This is a very unusual period for me (Normally 3-4 days of medium-heavy flow and done.)

Yesterday evening and all last night I had this terrible pain on the right a little out from the center of my pelvis which led to a throbbing pain down my groin and the right leg down to the knee. Below the knee I felt kind of numb. With this I've had severe backache for a week now. I've felt nauseated at times and my appetite is almost non existent.
On top of this I have some stomach cramps which I believe are due to gas.
Today I had to drag myself out of bed and to work and I sit here in agony. It's worst when I sit or lay still.

Has anyone experience something like this or heard of a situation like this? :-k

Maybe you should test again, Drauma. You never know...I don't know what to tell you other than that. This could be it!

If it's really bad, maybe you should call the doctor too. Maybe there is something else going on. :shrug:

Drauma - I agree with Terri, test again. Regardless, if this is weird for you go see a doctor.

Hey lfrans-Butternut Squash!!!
Your baby boy is getting so big I can't even believe it. Are you still feeling ok or are you ready to get him out of you? hee hee. Is he kicking and moving around a lot? Have you been singing simple songs? It says on your ticker that he can react to them. Give us the scoop!! Have a great day.

Okay girls. I'll test tomorrow morning, just in case.
I'll talk to the doctor if I'm not feeling any better tomorrow... I don't feel good about this. I can hardly focus on work, I'm so absent minded and in pain. Only relief I find is having heat on the area... but then again I am scared to mess things up with the heat if something magical is indeed happening... oh dilemma dilemma! :cry:
Sorry for my moaning!

You can moan here..that's why we are all here. I'm sure if you need to put heat on your lap, it'll be ok. Do what you have to do to feel better. Do you have any history of cysts or anything like that? I have never had any strong menstrual cramps or anything like that, thank God, so I don't REALLY know what it feels like, but pain no matter where it is, hurts.

I had acrylic fingernails for my wedding, and just recently got them taken off, and it has pulled layers of my nails off, and my fingernail beds are super sensitive. I had fake nails about 10 years ago and I swore I wouldn't do it again. Well, obviously I did not learned my lesson because I'm in pain once again. If only my nails grew fast.

Terri: I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2010 and was treated with metformin and spirix. Then I lost 25 kilos with excercise and in 2013 all the cysts vere gone! My doctor says maybe he mis-diagnosed me but I sure did have loads of cysts in 2010 and was always in pain. This pain I'm experiencing now (which for some reason just got hell of a lot worse 20 minutes ago) is wayyy different than the pain I experienced with the cysts.
I am def taking a test tonight or tomorrow morning. Just to make sure and to be able to tell it to my doctor tomorrow so he can help me...

And oh...... acrylic nails! I got gel nails 10 years ago for 3 years. Then I stopped and it took my nails a YEAR to get better. Last year I decided to get acrylic nails bc someone told me it was way better. Maaaaaan! I had them put on 3 months in a row and my nails are just starting to become okay now, almost a year later! I definitely didn't learn my lesson the first time but I have now!

I know it's not the best idea but my nails didn't start to get better until I started using the nail repair polish from Trind... Now my nails are just awesome like they were when I was a teenager!
Hope yours get better soon :) FX

Drauma, so sorry that you are going trough this!!! What if its an ectopic pregnancy??? Or appendix??! I think you should go to a doctor asap!!! Keep us informed please!!! :hugs:

Terri, how are you? Busy BD-ing? :winkwink:

Ladies, I got my first blood results!!! Negative for Down Syndrome. :happydance: The results for rest of the test are due this coming Thursday! And it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::wohoo::headspin:
I was hoping for a boy!!! The second must be a girl than!!! lolol Girls are usually closer to their moms, especially when they get married and have children. I want to be close to my grand kids. :haha:

It's a boy!!!! I'm so excited Lenka. Wait..I guess I better go back to reading...ahem...Yes, the second will be a girl. I am so excited that the results are a-ok. You'll have to let us know what happens on Thursday, obviously. I am just overjoyed at your news today. :wohoo:

Now it's time to think of boy names. Yay!!

Yup...we're busy BD'ing. I think on Thursday we'll have to get up early and do the morning BD. I usually get up at 5:35, and snooze until 5:45 to temp, and then jump out of bed and get going. I will have to set my alarm for earlier on Thursday or Friday to make sure we have some am time. Hubs like sleeping though, so I'll have to convince him it'll start his day off right. I also need to get more preseed. hee hee. I'll probably do that tonight before I go to class.

oh yayyyyyyy it's a boy! How wonderful :) Congrats! :D :happydance:

I am feeling a bit better now, but still have this massive pain in my pelvic area. I couldn't wait so I took a test and got a BFN. Deep down I knew it wasn't gonna be positive. I hope I'll feel way better tomorrow so me and DB can do some no pressure BD before it gets serious again.

I'm super busy with work these days and hopefully it'll calm down a bit, stress does really not help when I'm trying to make a miracle ;) :kiss:

Lenka!! A BOY HOW AWESOME!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I swear they have all the cuter stuff so enjoy! I bet you're so happy to hear your healthy results and the gender. So cute about your df loving the onesie for Vday too

Drauma my goodness I'm so sorry you're in so much pain! I really did think cyst when you wrote this morning but since you have had a lot of cysts in the past, then I guess you would know better. Let us know ASAP results from the doctor.

Terri--Congrats on clear tubes!!! That's right, force him to bd! You have an egg to catch! The more the sex, the better. :haha:

Lfrans--the pregnancy massage sounds heavenly. Glad things aren't as stressful as they seemed. :hugs: It's coming up so fast I can't believe you'll have a baby so soon! And THEN you'll post a picture RIGHT? PLEASE

AFM nothing too exciting. We went down south to look at baby registry stuff ....which was overwhelming. But I got my hair cut! Then today came down with a nasty cold, ugh. It should be outlawed to have body aches while pregnant (we get enough on our own :haha: ) Waah wahh wahhh

Hope you ladies are having a good week! And staying warm! More snow for us, the foot and a half (40+cm) last week wasn't enough apparently hehe. I prefer 20 F (-6c) with snow to 20F and STRONG icy winds any day.

Ok Lfrans, Lenka...other preggo ladies, I'm posting my bump pic so you have to post yours! This was taken a couple days ago...at the end of the day.....:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20140217_194526.jpg
    IMG_20140217_194526.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
Love your haircut, Steph, and adorable bump! But I already told you that in person. hee hee.

Hope you are feeling better today and getting over your cold. :)

Drauma-are you feeling better today? Did you call the doctor? Put your chart in your signature so we can :ninja: (stalk) you. hee hee.

Haha Terri, I was just thinking the same thing, I wish Drauma would add a link to her chart so we could stalk her!

Thanks ladies, the haircut made me feel much less.....huge.

Ladies, first of all, thank u so much for being so excited about my baby boy!!! I am so happy!!! And you have been making this experience even more wonderful! thank u!

Steph, love ur hair cut, love ur cute bump, love ur slim figure! You are a beautiful lady! I will post a pic of my bump from my phone - this is the only way I know how to post a pic lolol, I am typing on my laptop now.

Drauma, how are u feeling????

Terri, ur fertile days are approaching... Lalala...

lfrans probably is very busy with the moving and preparing for the baby...

I am very busy with school now, only a week left, but we have to submit our final paper (100 pages) and make an online group presentation by next Thursday. And the tax season is here, my boss is busy and very irritable lately. But we can handle it!

Take care!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->