3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Aaah i get it now, good explantion!
How did the docs know you had 12 follicles? Is it intrusive for them to find it out? I really hope u did ovulate :)

Yeah, it was intrusive, but it didn't really hurt. HA!!HA!! It was an ultrasound, but they didn't just rub jelly on my stomach and look around, they had a probe and stuck in inside and then moved that around. I guess the probe had a camera at the end of it, and she could see all the follicles. I couldn't really tell what I was looking at (it was the black/white fuzzy screen that you see), but she was showing me 'and here's one, and here's one.' I was just like 'uh...ok..whatever you say, get this thing out of me!' hee hee. I really just said 'ok..12..cool.' It was just a little uncomfortable. And I had it done on CD3, so there were definitely remnants of AF, which was also a little gross.

Thanks for the explanation Terri, that does make sense now. Your big dip could have been the implantation dip that some people get. I didn't temp this cycle, but used to do it all the time. Has the Dr put you on clomid to make sure you ovulate?

SJ - I always lose my line on my opk before I surge, I used CB line tests (advised from fertility clinic) and I was told to pee at the same time every day, 2pm. You probably haven't missed your surge, it's coming! :)

Steph - It's so awesome that you're getting so close to having your little one. So excited for you.

Lenka - It's great your other half is home with you now. 2 weeks can seem like such a long time to miss someone.

Drauma - Any update? I wouldn't be able to wait to test. I admire people that have the strength to wait it out.

AFM - I'm nervous as old bloody Heck today! I went for my 1st hcg blood test and waiting on the results. I've been taking ic tests every morning to make sure the line gets darker and this morning, it was a lil lighter than the last 2 days. And why doesn't my bbs hurt? The other 2 times, that was one of the first symptons...but I mc'd both those pregnancies so should I really be comparing. I was really trying to just relax and let it be what it was going to be this time. But today, I'm freaking out on the inside! Oh and this is the first time being on progesterone suppositories, so does that make a difference in the symptons I feel? AAHHHH! LOL

tynmeg - how were the hcg test results??? I think the nerves are totally normal. I was a nervous wreck my entire 1st trimester after a miscarriage 2 months earlier. i was also on progesterone. I do not remember if it affected my symptoms - but i didnt feel much in terms of symptoms until about 6-8 weeksish.
I have a good feeling for you think time. You totally deserve it and this bean is going to be a sticky one!
FYI - I once scratched myself inserting the progesterone, totally panicked and went to ER cuz i thought i was miscarrying. I had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat- but moral of the story- with suppositories, some bleedig could be caused by a scratch. so dont panic if it happens. (easier said than done, i was a wreck when i had the spotting)

Thanks Lfrans, how is Myles? How are you feeling? Still doing better with breastfeeding?
I'm still waiting for results, I'll let you know as soon as I get them. I got a little giggle out of the scratch story. ;) Thanks for that. I thought of that last night when I was inserting and totally played out in my head the whole panic and ER trip. LOL

I'm on a computer today so it's great cause I can reply so much easier than reading and replying from my phone. My laptop isn't working at home but my coworker is sick today so I can cheat and be online without someone tattling on me. haha

Hi guys, so I did my opk when I got home so it was about 5:30pm. Below is a pic of all my recent tests, the top is days ago and most recent at the bottom, so in order. I do two a day so the last two are today's. Is this the start of my surge? Is it only a positive when it's the exact colour?

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/FAEF6A64-8D28-44FE-8A35-4BBEB7A1AEAA_zps4kefstns.jpg

I'm just doing this on my phone hehe.

The opks that I use...the line has to either be the same darkness or darker than the control line. I would say it's coming but not surging yet. What cycle day are you on?

That's about the same as me, and normally I ovulate around CD 16, however when you start TTC, things can go a bit wonky. Your temps aren't playing nice either, so it's hard to tell but if I was going by your opks, you haven't ovulated yet and haven't had your surge.

Thank Tynmeg, I'll keep testing and hopefully it will be soon!

SJ-Yeah, hopefully it'll happen soon.

Tynmeg-Don't worry! I'm sure your results will be just fine when they give you a call. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I'll keep checking back for your updates. How much easier is responding by typing on a keyboard? I hate using my phone to respond to posts. I guess it's because I always have a lot to blab on about. hee hee. I think that dip was too early for implantation, and I don't really feed into the hype about that dip. I'm just a negative nelly about charting this cycle. hee hee. I just want that BFP and I don't care what my chart looks like.

AFM-Hubs had his SA yesterday. They told him the results would be out in 2-3 days. They process it the same day within hours, so I don't know why the people told him that. I go for my follow up tomorrow at 9:30a. I'm debating whether I want to even come in to work first, but I probably will because I'm a goody two shoes. Anyway, he said that there wasn't much in the cup, but I think they only need a milliliter, and that's a small amount, so I'm not too concerned. I'll find out tomorrow how it went, and what is to come. Of course, I will report back. I'm nervous and excited.

FX Terri, I'll be waiting to hear your results. I've been going through the IUI process for 2 years so if that's the route you go, I'd be happy to talk to you about it any time.

I'm still waiting...I don't wait well. I called the lab and asked them if the results had been posted yet, they have, so I called the fertility clinic and left them another message saying they are on my file now...hint hint...LOL I'm awful.

Aw Tynmeg i can imagine how impatient your getting, i am the same, i hate waiting. I'm sure it will be fine.

And Terri I have my fx for you! Your temp has gone up and i have been looking at chart on FF and they are all mega different, even the ones all over the place have had + so yeah, lets keep positive! :)

At least its not as bad as mine hahah

My DF has hinted at an early night tonight :) Woohoo.

SJ - i never used OPKs, so cant help you there. but tynmeg seems to have good advice

tynmeg - its a hard wait, and i was a total wreck with my 1st few weeks. once we had the ultrasound around 6 weeks and saw the heart beating, it relaxed me a bit. but then the first drs appointment at 10 weeks, it took a while for the dr to find myles (who we called blinky at the time) so i had a panic moment until she found him and we heard his heart beat again in her office. after that, i was a bit more comfortable.

myles is doing well - breastfeeding is still not easy, and getting up every 3ish hours in the middle of the night is brutal. My wrists hurt from trying to position him properly and he is very aggressive when he gets hungry, so he bites down fast when im trying to get him to latch on. Its better than it was, but still not perfect.
Thankfully the public breastfeeding clinic called today and i have an appointment tomorrow morning. I was considering going private, but things got better so i waited for this clinic - which has a fabulous reputation. Some of the lactation consultants are "breastfeeding nazis" (quoted from myles pediatrician - who told me to do my best, but not to fret over supplementing with formula and to be careful about listening to the people who are too pro breastfeeding).

Im noticing though that some foods seem to cause more gas - I am trying to cut out dairy from my diet and it seems to make myles less gassy and more comfortable. Just sucks for me - i need to figure out alternatives to get enogh calcium. I tend to eat alot of cheese lately... so thats been out.

Haha, I remember "Blinky", I thought it was the cutest name ever! Seems so long ago now, Crazy. :)

I really hope things get easier for you with breastfeeding. I have intentions of doing it, but I'm really nervous I won't be able to stand the pain that comes with it. Kudos to you for sticking it out. Hopefully the clinic will have some helpful tips. Have you tried Almond milk? It is high in calcium and I love it, just a thought.

Lfrans, do you know what, i've always wanted to breastfeed but i have heard so many difficult stories lately. I do hope it gets better for you but i don't think i could hack it as long as you.

Just taken two tests cos one is out of a new batch and I wondered if my old bath were too old lol.

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/D58758EF-082E-4636-A780-85EA8DFB203D_zpsja3uvpbd.jpg

I'm not used to that brand of tests but I'd say yes to the bottom test. Do you know how sensitive the test is? For example...The CB ones...when you get a positive test, you're going to O in the next 24-48 hours.

Oh I really don't know to be honest but I've looked at other peoples online and they only seem to get one at the same colour as the indicator line. So I'm hoping this is it or tomorrow will be darker. I'm just really glad I've got a line at all, I was convinced I wasn't ovulating.

Well I'm officially annoyed. I can't believe the clinic hasn't called and at this point, it will be tomorrow before I get any results. Grrr! Anyway ladies, it was great to be officially back today. I didn't get much work done, but that's alright, I enjoyed my day online. I'll be keeping up with you all on my phone, I just hate typing long posts on it so if you're wondering what happened again, that is it.
Have an awesome evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->