3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Symptoms come and go hon, I can't tell you how many times I counted myself out because I didn't feel pregnant anymore. Having two previous losses really shatters your self confidence but the progesterone should help you out. :hugs: feel better soon

Tynmeg-I was reading another post where a woman felt the same way you do. She is going back for another beta exam, and paying for it out of pocket, to make sure she's still pregnant, but I wouldn't worry unless you REALLY feel something is wrong (severe cramping/bleeding). I know it's probably hard to do nothing, but sometimes, you just have to let things be. That was also our church sermon yesterday, so quite appropriate.

Yeh Tynmeg, i have never been through what you have so i don't really have any useful advice but i think i'd probably end up seeing the doctor just because id rather not worry...not that i'm saying you should be worried, ah i don't know how to explain this but i'm a little paranoid and i know id just worry myself sick so id rather check up. But like steph and Terri said, it's probably nothing. But I'd be same as you :)
Plus ive never been pregnant so i just have no idea.

-end of useless post-

HA!!HA!! SJ-I didn't have much to contribute either, honestly. Yours was just much funnier. I'm not a worry wart though. Just a headcase/nutbag/looney.

hahah. i tried.

Im stalking the forums, procrastinating as I am trying to learn my theory as i have my driving theory test on saturday and it's stressing me outtttt...

Thanks ladies! I don't know what to think or feel. I called the clinic and left a message but they haven't called me back yet so I'm just waiting.....

Well,keep us posted. Remember though symptoms do come and go! And they have with this sticky bean of mine, too.

SJ Just get a license in the US, you barely have to do anything to prepare to drive a several ton vehicle 100 kmph through traffic.

Haha really?? It's a nightmare here in the uk, there's so many rules and my god I am no good with nerves and tests and my memory is shocking!

I feel like AF is coming, and my kitty is sick, she has a bad belly. I feel really bummed out at the minute but after this week is over I'm sure I'll be fine.

You'll do great, SJ!! It's just driving. hee hee. I'm sure you've been watching people drive for years. You know what to do...

I hate driving around here sometimes. It seems that many do not follow the rules and I get pretty angry. There is a rule not to cross a solid white line, and there is a construction zone on my way to work, and I think of it as a 1 mile safe zone. Well, more often than not, people are cutting in front of me and doing whatever they want, and they're all crossing the white line. It makes me so mad every day, especially when they do it when I'm on my bike. GRRRR. I wish a policeman would just hang there and get them all. HA!!HA!!

Tynmeg-Sorry the office didn't call you back. How are you feeling now?

Lenka-How as DF's trip? You never posted a picture of his HUGE smile after he came back. Or yours either, for that matter. Are you feeling ok?

The office called this afternoon and I went for blood tests. Hopefully, I'll get the results tomorrow and will let you know. Keep everything crossed!
I wish I could write more but I'm on my phone, I'll check in with yas tomorrow.

Everything is crossed, Tynmeg. I hope you're feeling better after getting your bloodwork done.

SJ-I see your temp drop, so now I'm getting a little nervous for you. Do you sense AF? It could totally go back up, so really we'll know what's up tomorrow. If you do get AF, don't spoil your diet and all your weight loss. Maybe have one piece of candy or cake (or whatever you like), and then get back on board. You'll hate yourself if you binge. It's not worth it. <3

Nothing going on here...Last night, I watched a video on how to inject myself with the Gonal-F needle pen thingy. That is going to happen on Saturday before I go to see my mom in law for mother's day. :wacko:

Yeh it went down today, I have pms definitely I'm so irritable, so tired my eyes are closing and I have had a few cramps, I think the witch will arrive tomorrow but in due on on Thursday. I'm not too disheartened though. I prepared myself this month as a trial month to get used to opk and charting, so I'm on it next month ;)

I won't binge, I had a mcflurry yesterday at work. Could have been worse everyone else had a meal and mcflurry haha.

Needlepen? Eek! Good luck xx

Hcg levels are 19000 which is good. I get them done on Thurs again to make sure they are climbing and not dropping. Keep FX for us and this lil one. :)

Terri- how are you making out on Clomid? Any dizzy spells or hot flashes yet?

Sj-congrats on the weight loss! Sorry your temp dropped but it's not over till the witch is here.

Steph- I'm happy your floors turned out. Renos can be so stressful.

Drauma, lenka, lfrans- how are you doing?

Hi! Just a quick phone msg from Denmark!
Justin Timberlake was FANTASTIC!! iceland got to the finals next saturday in the eurovision song contest and I'm stoked about it :)
I've had creamy cm since yesterday. Can't sleep more than 3-4 hours a night and my back is gone! No idea what's going on but I don't feel like AF is on her way at all. I keep checking at the bathroom though, it's the creamy cm's fault :/ my temps are messed up cus I haedly sleep and I don't want to wake DB or our hosts by going to the wc early (we're all sleeping in a tiny studio apartment, no privacy).

I update my chart every day so at least you can get news there if I'm a-wall...

I'm crossing for you Tynmeg and SJ: hope that drop fixes itself but you have a great attitude about it :)
All the best to the rest of you and Terri, heated bike gear?? That sounds awesome! :)

P.S. I shopped in H&M for 600$ yesterday SHHHHIIIIIIIIII**********!!!!

Drauma-Wow...an H&M shopping spree. So jealous! I hope you found the dresses you liked online. I figured you wouldn't temp while on vacation, so that's fine..glad you checked in and so happy the concert was awesome. I wouldn't think it would be any different. Timberlake can put on a good show (on tv or live). Yes, I have a heated jacket and heated gloves. The jacket goes over a light tshirt, and then I put my leather jacket on top to keep my core warm. I think I have Reynaud's syndrome in my hands, because they are always cold, so I need heated gloves even when it's 60 degrees because I can't ride if I can't feel my hands! hee hee. When the temp hits 70, I'm ok with my thick, unheated gloves, and >80, I can wear my mesh gloves. hee hee. When I ride across country I have all three sets with me. hee hee.

Tynmeg-Great numbers! Nothing to worry about, babe. You're doing great.

SJ-Ok..we're moving back up in temps..how do you feel today?

AFM-False alarm, false alarm. I jumped out of bed and ran to the OPK closet. Open circle, which means no surge. thank goodness. I wasn't sure if this Clomid would affect my cycle, so it freaked me out. All is well....No hot flashes or any symptoms. I have been much happier though, so that makes me feel good. My hubs thinks I'm drunk when he gets home because I'm so lively. HA!!HA!!

Steph yeh i'm so glad your floors turned out good, thats a relief isn't it! will you show us pictures when you get the chance? If you don't want to thats cool. We could be psycho crazy stalkers, haha. Internet safety n all.

Drauma, i'm glad JT was good :) I do love him, also love him as an actor too. Friends with benefits is such a good film. and by god that is one big shopping spree!! Wish i could do that. Bet your really enjoying yourself. hehe. Your chart looks really interesting. FX.

Terri i can't believe you have to wear so many gloves!
That is a big jump huh, not feeling under the weather? Mind you you just said your full of energy so obviously not!

AFM well i was convinced AF would be here today but she isn't. I do think it will be any time soon. just been really tired, bloated, gassy and moody. So pretty much on track for AF. I have put on FF tender bbs but it only when they are touched or squeezed they hurt.

I only wear one pair at a time, but I like to have them all with me. The heated gloves are really thick, and even if they're not on, they are still pretty warm, and if the temperature increases, my hands get really hot, so it's good to have a different pair.

Maybe your temp will go back up tomorrow SJ. It can do that, ya know? You start producing that progesterone for a healthy baby and it's going to jump!

Yeah, I feel fine. It's getting warmer and hubs and I still have our winter comforter on the bed, so maybe that was why there was a jump. :shrug: No telling..

Hello ladies,

wow, so much has been happening with you... Terri is getting drunk from clomid, Drauma spending so much money in H&M... lolol

Tynmeg, that is one awesome number!!! This IS your sticky bean!!!

Terri, eeeek, I am so excited for you!... It has to work! and it will!!

Steph, glad, that the floors turned up nice. Listen, have you bought a stroller and a car seat yet?

SJ, Drauma, I cant help myself, but I have a very strong feeling that at least one of you is pregnant... I dunno... Anyway, I am keeping my fingers crossed... And, I personally do not like Justin Timberlake. Sorry, girls. lolol I fancy masculine men, I even find some ugliness sexy... Oh mine...

It was my DF's birthday last Monday. We went to Universal Studios in Hollywood. He enjoyed it much more that I did... My birthday is next Monday and we are going on an island, which is CA territory. You have to take a boat to get there. That is more my kind of birthday celebration than a Shrek movie and Despicable me ride. lolol

They were so right saying that 2nd trimester is the best trimester. I feel great, have a lot of energy, feel my baby's kicks on regular bases now and my bump is not huge just yet. I do not feet any of my jeans, but luckily leggings are so popular now, so I wear them all the time.

Well, ladies, bring on at least one BFP this month! Hugs!

If my temp went up tomorrow I would be very shocked but a bit more optimistic hehe fx.

I must admit I went to disney/universal a year or two ago and I loved it, but then again I'm a big kid for stuff like that, Harry potter world was a dream.
Oh and in terms of men I like beards and longish scruffy hair (my DF is not my 'type' which is weird but I love him haha) but if Russell brand walked my way I'd jump on him.

I know I've said this before but I swear AF is gonna come very soon, I'll let y'all know but fx anyway, I hope one of us is pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->