3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Forgot to ask, Terri is that you on your avatar???? Beautiful!!! Belongs to be on a glossy magazine cover...

Got to prob ignore that slight temp rise as I have a tickly cough and can't guarantee how accurate it is, first time I put the bbt in it was only in 30s and my mouth was so dry I had to keep swallowing n opening my mouth, that read 35.20 after only 30secs. So tried again n tried my hardest keep my mouth shut and it read 35.76 after a longer more normal amount of time.

But anyway got brownish sporting this morn so AF is on way, do u think I should change it on my chart to 35.20? As that makes more sense. I'll see how heavy AF is today maybe.

AF is here full force. C'mon Drauma let's get one bfp this month ;) xx

Sorry about Af Essjay!!! :( i was so rooting for your cycle!!

I'm still in the game, creamy mucus gone and yesterday morning I haf a tiny tiny light brown spotting. But nothing similar to AF spotting I'm used to get. Then nothing more... Will try to buy a test here if I find one or test asap at least.

Van't have this post longer I'm sorry!
Kærlig hilsen (best wishes) from Denmark!

Oh that sounds good! :) let's see what happens. Do you usually have such a long cycle?

SJ-Sorry for AF! As soon as I logged in, I saw your new chart, I was just reading to see how it all happened. But, I think this month was definitely a success for you in other ways..temping/opks. Great job..Next month it'll happen for sure! I remember when I liked the scruffy hair kind of guy. Those days are long gone. Now Kyle is always looking great, hair is always cut (every two weeks), he lotions his body every day-everywhere. He is not like me at all. I could go days without showering and not care. I take a ten minute shower and lotion if I feel like it. HA!!HA!!

Lenka-Is your bday on the 12th or the 19th? Mine is on the 19th. May birthdays are the best. I was just telling my coworker that there is no better month to be born. HA!!HA!! Yes, I'm biased. And yes, that's me in the picture (with hair!). It was taken almost seven months ago at my wedding. I was all smiles that day, but I like this shot because I'm looking wistfully out the window..like a thinking person. Gotta love love. Thank you.

Drauma-I hope your BFP is around the corner!! That would be awesome...stay away witch!!!

AFM-One more day of Clomid. And then I have my first injection on Saturday night. I was hoping to do it in the morning at home, but the nurse says i have to do it between 7-9pm on Saturday night. We'll be at my mom-in-law's house. Grrr...I may have to go in the bathroom and do this alone. She lives in a small apartment, and she doesn't leave and she's always wondering where everyone is if we are not all together. Yes, even though the apartment is small. She's a little :wacko: but I only have to see her a few times a year so I can deal.

Anyway...enjoy the day, all.

Good luck on the mils place and being sneaky! Sorry you have a cooky one... Good in-laws are such a blessing!

We moved in to our house yesterday! The house is a bit chaotic right now with boxes on all the countertops and me with little energy to get it all done. No curtains up yet so I woke up bright and early lol.

Sj sorry af got you, esp when your temps were looking so good! First month is a trial run and only lucky *******s get their bfp the first go

Drauma jt sounded fun! And the h&m shopping spree. If I had 600 usd to spend for clothes, h&m would be my top choice! Such cute stuff

Lenka- manly almost ugly men? Haha stay away from my husband!! Lolol he'd kill me if he saw that. But I agree, I like my men to be men! About the crib and stroller, we got a stroller but not a crib. We will use a bassinet for the first few months then shop around to find an affordable crib. Have you bought anything yet??

Yesterday the other pregnant woman in my church group I go to gave birth to her little girl and the baby died shortly after. They knew this would happen as it was discovered in the ultrasound (20 week) that she had a chromosomal abnormality. Still so painful. As much as I whine about hurting all the time, I'm so grateful that my little girl is alive and hopefully healthy. Some people have such great burdens to bear. ..

Steph-Oh wow...I am so sorry to hear about that ladys' baby. So they knew she would have to have the baby and then she would die shortly afterwards? Did she carry it to full term? That sounds awful. I can't even imagine. You're right. We never know the burdens others bear, so you always have to just be the best you you can be at all times and let other people be snarky or grouchy. I'm really sad now.

Congrats on moving in...and I am sure you will get everything done that you need to when it's time. No pressure!

Steph thats so sad. I wonder why she carried it? Religious reasons i guess? I guess theres always that hope the baby might not die. but jeez such a sad story :(
OOooh glad your moved in, let's hope you get curtains soon haha, i'm not a morning person either.

Drauma any news? AF still awol?

Terri did you do your injection?

It's my theory test tomorrow eeek!

Girls... i cannot make this a long post, I'll go into more details when I'm back home.
The thing is I took a test today and it was sooooooooo massively positive!!! I don't know what else to say!! I'm in shock, just processing this. Took DB for a walk right after I poas-ed so we could be alone when I told him. He's over the moon, and I cried, and he was shaking all over. But we're really happy!! We're going to tell his brother and his gf cus we're living in with them. Then we'll tell our moms and my best friend after I have the first doctors appointment (that ls if this turns out ok)...
My boobs are hurting, mainly the left one, and I feel like there's a butterfly in the left side of my uterus! Wow girls, I'm feeling so weird!!
Steph, congrats on moving and Terri, good luck with the meds!

I can't believe this might be our time!!! :bfp: !!!!!!

OMG I JUST KNEW! I knew there was something going on with your chart!! hehhehheheh. so chuffed for you!!

Drauma, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:
Sooo happy for you!!! I had a feeling someone was going to get pregnant among you!!! Well done hun!!! lolol

SJ, sorry about the witch!!! :grr: :hugs: Not to worry, you and Terri are next!!!

Terri, first injection on Sunday, right?

Steph, your story mad me so sad... I cannot even imagine... :nope: But happy that you moved in! Hell with the boxes, relax and enjoy your new house. :winkwink: Regarding an affordable crib. My control freak gf that just had her baby had made a thorough research and found out that Ikea makes cribs with no chemicals at all. Their cribs are so affordable, between 69 up to 200$, take a look:
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/childrens_ikea/18755/#

They have money, they paid around $2k for a stroller, but she is so happy with this crib from Ikea. This is what I am getting. Have not decided what color yet.

This is a "bassinet" that I am getting:
https://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Love-Ro...sbs_ba_43?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V4YEPYD6TRXCJ8SM9TS

Tynmeg, how are feeling??? :hugs:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/flower.gif

lfrans? :flower::flower:

Congrats Drauma!!!! I'm so happy for you, and with a crazy chart and all. I noticed something weird this morning too. HA!!HA!! When are you going to the doctor's office to get the official results? I'm super excited that the front page gets to be updated so soon with 3DPO and 12 BFPs!!!

I finally broke down and bought some ICs from Amazon. They are due to be here on Monday, so whenever I take my final shot, I can test to make sure that it worked, and then I'll have some cheap tests to take before I use Steph's lucky FRER. HA!!HA!!

My first shot is tomorrow night. I HAVE to remember to put it in my bag so I have it when we go out of town. I can't ruin my chances! Then I go in on Monday morning for an ultrasound and further instructions about when the IUI will occur. It's getting close!

Good luck with your first shot terri :)

Lenka that basinette is really cute!

i'm just nipping in quickly. I passed my Theory Test! Woop.

Good for you sj!!!

Baby's the size of a durian apparently. So I guess she's safe from you ladies this week! Durian...ugh.

i came in to check up and what was going on in time for the great news! congrats Drauma! Im so happy for you!

Lenka/steph - i bought a crib off kijiji (like craigslist but only in canada). I bought the oeuf classic which is about 1200$ new, and i paid 300$ for it in very good condition. I also looked into the ikea one, but ended up doing the used route and we are very happy with it. I got the bassinet from my brother, but the one you are looking at looks great! We were really lucky and got most of the things used through family, it saved us so much money, so we bought a nicer stroller - UppaBaby- we have been really happy with that as well.

SJ-Yeah!! Congrats!! We knew you could do it.

Lfrans-Thanks for checking in! I guess all is well since you only talked about strollers and bassinets. hee hee. Glad to hear it.

Lenka-Those links were great. The cribs are reasonably priced, and I like the bassinet too.

Steph-I have only seen durian on Chopped and they talk about how bad it smells and tastes, so yes, your baby is safe. hee hee.

I watched another injection video on Youtube this morning. The star was a lady from England, and she was so nervous to inject herself. After she did it, she was like 'oh...not bad.' It was really a cute video, and I know I can do it now. It's in my purse, and ready to go. Now I can just chill out until this afternoon. It's warm today and spring is officially here. Woohoo!!

Happy early Mother's Day Drauma, Tynmeg, Steph, Lenka, lfrans! You guys are amazing moms/moms to be!

lfrans, now I am obsessed with those UppaBaby strollers... :brat:They look so chick, so well-made, so beautiful...

We bought this travel system, it is only $255. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ASI748A/ref=fb_oip_prodpg
We do not live in the city, so I was looking for a jogging stroller. It looks fine, but after seeing UppaBaby one, I am in doubt... I will get it once our baby is a little older! For his 1st birthday. :thumbup:

Terri, a girl who drives a bike, can poke herself with a needle. :winkwink::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->