3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Drauma-Shrimp like cuteness is hilarious. I am allergic (lucky for you and Tynmeg), but that is an awesome reference. hee hee. Glad you went to your appointment today and the doctor eased your mind. I'm sure everything will be fantastic! I can now look forward to watching you and your bump grow. That was also very smart of you to buy a few maternity clothes. I bet they are adorable. I took another IC today and it was even darker than yesterdays. It makes sense because the first test was taken after only having the shot absorb for about 7.5 hours. This morning it's been 24+7.5 hee hee. I'm keeping them. The shot wasn't bad. The Ovidrel was worst than the Gonal F because I am so bloated. The gonal f didn't have any effect.

I am a bloated mess today. Everyone says that they feel a lot of PG symptoms when they take the shot, but all I feel is bloated and full. This morning I had to go drop off the sample, and I was stuck in traffic again! Of course, I was freaking out on the inside, and trying to listen to my gospel tunes so I would relax. hee hee. It didn't work, but I did get there right on time. Now I sit at work for an hour and then return. :wacko: I need a valium. I better take one now while I'm not pregnant. J/K.

Ill update you gals after lunch!

Just came back from a gorgeous Catalina island, 1 hr by boat from Los Angeles. Attaching a couple of pictures from there, and one of my birthday cake -))) whole grain muffin and organic almond butter. We gave to eat healthy, ladies. ;-) will write more later. Hugs

Attachments

• IMG_20140512_200040.jpg
    IMG_20140512_200040.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20140513_183227.jpg
    IMG_20140513_183227.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140512_100656.jpg
    IMG_20140512_100656.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
Aw guys i feel i have missed so much! Sorry i have been MIA, i finally got an old iphone as my iphone 5 broke, but its really rubbish so its not as easy to pop on at work and see what you have been upto. plus i went to the cinema last night so didnt have time to get on my laptop. I watched 'The Other Woman' its was fab! very funny.

Drauma, I do hope its a sticky one, as everyone has said the bleeding seems common from what i have read/heard about so FX :)

Terri!! Everything sounds so exciting for you. I love reading all the stages your going through (does that sound weird) plus i can tell from your posts you are buzzin with excitement. eeek. FX for you i really hope we see a BFP for you soon.

Lenka those pics are awesome!! I wish i lived somewhere cool. England is so grim!

Not much from me, just waiting for ov. MY DF got the job in manchester, which means he is on a lot more money than before. £2,500 more! So excited. :)

SJ-I have missed you! That's great news about DF! Woohooo.

Lenka-Just gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. It sounds like your bday was lovely!

I'm still feeling super bloated. So...hubs had 8M :spermy: pre wash, but only 2.5M afterwards. It only takes one, and those 2.5M are the strongest champions, so we'll hope and pray for the best, but they said that they like to see around 3M. His other numbers were great (motility, morphology), but the concentration was just low. He was a nervous wreck this morning..I guess the excitement and wanting everything to be great was freaking him out a bit. The test only took a few minutes, I laid down for 10, and then I came back to work. I'm still feeling so bloated though. I hope this bloating goes away tonight or tomorrow. I feel like I can't laugh (I laugh from my stomach), and it feels sore and full. I go back on the 28th for my official blood test. Now I am in the TWW. :coffee:

Wow Lenka! Gorgeous photos!! I wish I could go to a warm and beautiful place like that. Iceland is exactly the opposite of what you're enjoying right now...

SJ: GREAT news about your DF, happy times ahead I hope! :)

Terri: Oh I feel your pain, I am soooo bloated and I'm already wearing my preggo jeans because I just can't button my normal ones. Not even the ones I bought in Denmark before I found out I was pg..... ARGH!
I'm crossing everything for your TWW and can't wait for the 28th :)

Steph: Cheers on the Snickers bar! ;)

Doctor called me yesterday afternoon and he was happy with my results. He said my hCG levels were 106 or 108 (I was driving so I didn't have the chance to write it down (my memory is completely gone, I forgot that we had already eaten dinner last night and started prepping dinner... again!)). And he said my progesterone levels were a bit low but that doesn't have to mean anything until we see the results from tomorrow's test. I go at 8 am tomorrow morning for a new blood test and hopefully my numbers will have doubled! :) FX FX FX FX :thumbup: I'll hear from him tomorrow afternoon and then, hopefully, I can start to cheer up a bit and be happy and excited :)

Great news Drauma, and your symptoms sound good too (memory loss, bloating). HA!!HA!!

I'm in a funk this morning. My temperature didn't jump up and my follicle should have ruptured some time yesterday morning (they say 36 hours after the shot) creating ovulation, so now I'm just confused. Of course, i was googling and someone mentioned that their doctor thought they had a follicle, but it was really a cyst, and that scared me especially because it was so big. Usually they like 18-20mm, and my "follicle" was 28mm. I asked the doctor about it when she measured it and she said that was fine and ready to go. It sounds huge, so now I'm just a nervous nellie. I think if this doesn't work we're going right to IVF. I'm sick of trying to time all this stuff. Let's just get it done already. *sigh* I was supposed to be working on my patience. I think being patient for 9 months is enough already. It was a good start. :ignore: :rain:

Terri your doctor knows more than evil Dr Google! 36 hours? So don't you have one more day?

can your temp rise just be happening right now while you're awake? Maybe it was just a little bit too early this morning when you tempted? Well I hope that's the fact... let's see what tomorrow brings :hugs: FX FX FX

I took the Ovidrel shot Monday night (10pm), so that by 10am on Wednesday, I'd be pretty close to having that egg release, and by 11:30, MAYBE the sperm can go catch her while she's floating around. hee hee. That was my plan anyway. But..again, our bodies are not machines, and they say 36 hours, but that could be +/- an hour (maybe?), so who knows?

Drauma-Yeah, you're right. I need to just calm down and stop thinking about it. I didn't use OPKs this time around because I decided that the doctors know what they are doing, and I shouldn't have to be a micro manager of my body. In hindsight, I wish I did use them. If my temperature doesn't go up tomorrow, I'm going to use an OPK.

Quick update from me: I've been bleeding excessively since yesterday afternoon. More than I normally do when AF is visiting. I am a nervous wreck and so scared. I don't want to lose it but I really think I am. I had my second hCG blood test this morning and will get the results later today. Until then I'm just going to imagine that I'm not pregnant anymore :( If it turns out I am pregnant then it'll be amazing news but if I'm not I'll be even more devastated and sad so it's better to prepare for the worst but hope for the best.
Have a good Friday everyone! :hugs:

I know temping stresses you out, but it would have been good to keep taking it so you can see your temperature maintain itself (through hormone production) above your coverline. That is a telltale sign of pregnancy-when it stays above the coverline. But..we don't know, so I will remain positive for you, and fyi a lot of people have bleeding throughout their pregnancy and everything ends up being perfectly fine, so smell some nice candles, watch your favorite tv shows, and think of your little bean getting comfortable. Definitely report back when you can. :hugs:

So sorry to hear that, drauma. :( that is such a terrible feeling and I don't wish it on anyone. You WILL get your sticky bean, I promise! :hugs: I'm very sorry you have to go through this in the mean time.

Terri your temp went up a bit does that count?

I think it counts. HA!!HA!! I'm feeling much better even if my temp jumped only 0.2 degrees. Whatever...there's no turning back now.

I am still testing the trigger shot using ICs, and the hcg is slowly leaving my system. I have a faint line still, but it'll probably be gone by Sunday. Most people say it stays in your system for a week to 10 days, but I have a feeling mine is getting processed much quicker by my body. I think I might go running again tomorrow morning. I was so happy on Tuesday after my run that I want to get those endorphins back. hee hee.

I am having a m/c girls. HCG levels at 25 this morning and progesterone 1.5. I'm bummed but okay. At least I know that we CAN get pregnant. This time it was just not meant to be. I go in on Tuesday to see if everything has cleaned out. Then we can just go back to trying. I detected the pregnancy so early that some women might not even have noticed and just though of it as delayed AF. This happens all the time without women knowing about it. :cry:

Oh Drauma, I am sooo sorry. I can't believe it..I thought sure everything would be perfectly fine. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flower: I don't know what else to say except that I feel so sad for you and your boyfriend. awww...:cry:

Aw, I'm sorry Drauma. Doesn't matter how far along you are, a loss is a loss and it's sad. You seem like you are trying to look for the positive, which is great...you know you can get pregnant and it will happen again when you're ready. Hugs!

Lenka-Smiles on the the >35/Oldies but Goodies discussion board asked about you. I mentioned your name because one of the ladies (sis) just found out that she has the MTHFR gene deficiency that you have. The doctor said there is nothing you can do about it, right?

Can i join you all?? I'm 11dpiui and i only have one tube (my right) due to a miscarriage of twins back in Aug 2011'...

So this cycle we did clomid+ a trigger shot....i tested yesterday and it was bfn.. I did the iui may 4th.

I am having a m/c girls. HCG levels at 25 this morning and progesterone 1.5. I'm bummed but okay. At least I know that we CAN get pregnant. This time it was just not meant to be. I go in on Tuesday to see if everything has cleaned out. Then we can just go back to trying. I detected the pregnancy so early that some women might not even have noticed and just though of it as delayed AF. This happens all the time without women knowing about it. :cry:

I'm so sorry-- i know how it feel to lose a baby.. i'm so sorry. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"