3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Also are there any ways to make his counts just a little higher? Diet etc?

Hi ladies,

SJ, we are going to miss you here. Listen, GL to you. You do what feels right at this moment. Very often, the best approach is to take it easy, stop temping and just go with the flow. I hope you will get everything sorted out with ur BF. Have to tell you, that mine was not very excited about having a baby too in the beginning. I never pushed him. But one day we had a huge fight over his mom's and sister's last visit to the US. It was a disaster. I even didn't say goodbye to them when they left. Well, he gave me an ultimatum: either I apologize to his mom or he is not sure if we have future together. In return, I said: well I will apologize, but I have an ultimatum too: if you do not want a baby in the next 6 months, I do not see a point of apologizing to your mom because we are over. And I MEANT IT!!! I was ready to leave and start from square 1. My advice to anybody: Never give an ultimatum to you man when you are not 100% ready for ANY answer. He agreed. I apologized. And here were are... GL to you!!!

Drauma, quick question: have u ever heard of pre-seed??? I and my other two friends got pregnant first time using it.

Steph, my gosh, you are so close to your delivery day!!! So exciting. Do you have your hospital bag ready?

Terri, I was glad to see that last cycle your lining was 8 mm. Because, I do not know why, but I personally do not like your period being so light.... I dunno.... It just does not sound right... And this bull about better than being for 10 days... And a fibroid is not a cyst, not at all, it is worse.... -((( Maybe you should ask about its size, its location, whether it is something to worry about...

Aslo, if needed, would your IVF be performed by the same doctor? If yes, of course they want you to move to IFV quickly, because it is much more expensive...

In any case, I hope you will find all the answers your are looking for! Hugs for now!

AFM, I am good. Busy. Busy with everything. Heartburn and some very light nausea are back, but I am ok. My little man kicks like a soccer player now. Love him with every inch of my body. Later, dears.

Terri i'd be so frustrated if i was you! Why are doctors so vague!?!? Argh. I think its weird you didnt have a period. but hey ho i hope it works this time for you...

so yeh im popping in to see whats going on. Steph your so close! I am deffo popping back to see pictures when she arrives!

And thanks Lenka, i'm going to see how we go over the next 6 months...Well, till after xmas...we have a holiday booked next June (2015) so i am scared of what would happen if i gave an ultimatum. Funny thing is, i spoke to him and said "i know i need to chill out with this getting pregnant malarky so i am going to chill, im not going to monitor when im ovulating"...and then 2 days later he tried it on with me!!!! so frustrating, then he said, "i hope them swimmers are swimming" I was like omg rick its two days too late, and he said "yeh whatever it can happen anytime".... DOH! I told him it couldnt and told him i am not explaining it again...and left it. lol. infuriating.

But i have stopped temping for now and i do feel so much more relaxed.

Drauma i feel your pain about the hangover, i had one that lasted 2 days over the weekend! ha.

Speak to you all soon x

Sj- I hope you guys figure it out. The bumps along the way are all just part of the journey.
Terri- where are you at with ur cycle right now. When is "O" time?
Steph-excited for you, time to meet ur lil one is fast approaching. Eek!
Drauma-my phone won't let me go back to previous posts tonight so I can't see what is going with you lately?
Afm- Dr appt today. She did a quick scan and we could see our lil one moving all around. Sooo exciting! Next Friday, the 13th is my Nt scan. 11 weeks tomorrow. ��

Tynmeg-WOohoo for seeing the baby!! Are you feeling a little more relaxed about everything or are you still a nervous nelly? O time should be next weekend (when my dad is supposedly visiting-ugh!).

SJ-What do you expect from our others? hee hee. They are just clueless even when you tell them what they need to know.

Lenka-I know..my period is the bane of my existence. I mean it's great when it happens on vacation because it's only there for a few days, but it's just so bizarre. I emailed the nurse asking for my counts/lining thickness, etc...Good to hear that the baby is growing a lot. Sorry for your slight nausea. Back on saltines.

Steph-The doc/nurse says that Kyle should cut down on smoking (which obviously he should), and he has ordered some fertilaid. Other than that, they didn't say much about how to increase his counts. If we move to IVF, we'll get the pick of the litter, so it should be a bit easier. I'm just kind of at a loss.

Drauma-Hey! Hope you feel 100% today. :flower:

Tynmeg, great news about your lil one!!!! Christmas baby, how exciting that is!!!

Hi! I'm at my college this weekend for alumni weekend and having a great time. No news to report. Just taking my Clomid and prenatals. I go in on Thursday for an ultrasound and they'll let me know when to take my trigger shot.

How are you doing?

Steph-you will make it!! Not long now. Hope you're ok.

Lenka...I LOVE your timing on the questions. Not one hour before I saw you had posted, I had set an extra cell phone chargee on an empty duffel bag and that's the extent of the packing I've done! I'm too laid back about these things....ugh. Though after some very uncomfortable braxton hicks a couple nights ago, I see why they tell you to not wait until you're in labor to pack! Are you feeling ready for baby?? Do you have a nursery? If so....pictures please!!

Tynmeg soooo excited about your little bean bouncing around in there all happy. Such good news! Are you allowing yourself to be more excited now?

Terri you're always up to something fun! Hope you're enjoying a nice weekend. The weather here is perfect but I haven't heard many bikers go by...I think they're waiting til next weekend! Do you know what I'm referring to?

Drauma any crazy parties this weekend?

Sj I'm glad you'll still be stopping by :hugs:

The weather here is great too. It's finally spring weather!! I've been outside as much as possible.

Yes, I know about Laconia Bike Week although I've never gone during the rally, but I did ride around the area in 2009. It's beautiful. I can see how it gets so crowded that's for sure.

I guess you better finish packing before you really go into labor. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!

hey all, just popping in to say hi.
SJ- sorry to hear about your situation. i think sometimes ultimatums are essential. i hope it works out for the best
Terri- Grrr, i was hoping last month would be the one....
Tynmeg- yay almost done 1st trimester!!! seeing your counter on the bottom puts a huge smile on my fsce.
lenka- hows the heat treating u? hows the house?
steph- my abs felt a mile apart and squishy in between. i dont think any sensation issues. i think it was 3-4 finger gap. i assumed it would ge horrible now, but its not so bad. fyi, it takes forever for the line to go away if you have it. my stomach looks so strange to me now. i kinda hate it, then i look at myles and think "who cares if i wont look great in a bikini for a while... i had stuff packed around 37 weeks, just in case, but kept switching things in and out.
afm- all is well. myles is 10 weeks, crazy how time flies! he is smiling more and more and starting to be more fun.
he just went through another growth spurt, so it was a tiring few days gor me- he wants to eat constantly and gets super fussy. but seems to be back to himself
i have a blocked duct again blah, i think its because of a bra that i ws wearing, so i bought new ones.

Glad all is going well, lfrans. Time does fly. I can't believe it's been 10 weeks that Myles has been in our lives. hee hee.

Yeah I was hoping last month was it too, but now I'm ok with it not being this month because I have a motorcycle convention in TX coming up early July and I want to ride there, so I'm ok if this cycle doesn't work either. If it does, I'm just going to have to be super careful on my ride down. Either way, it'll all work out.

My husband started taking Fertilaid last week, and I have asked him AGAIN to cut back on his liquor consumption, and to stick to beer/wine (if that, but that's asking a lot), so maybe his guys will do a little bit better. I don't know if I told you ladies that I did not want to tell him that his counts were low. I'm just trying to suggest ways to increase it, and hopefully it'll work. Apparently, he hasn't realized that HE may be 1/2 of the problem. Time will tell..

Drauma/SJ/Lenka/Steph- :kiss: :flower:

Lfrans 10 weeks old already? Time really DOES fly! You know we never say no to more pictures of Miles :blush: What a cutie. The blocked duct must be pretty painful. I really admire how you stick through it even though you seem to have had a rough go of it so far. Thanks for the reassurance on the abs separating. I think mine have separated just as far...and yup I have the full on dark line and the dark splotches on my face are even more noticeable....THE BEST EVER. Thanks for the heads up, I'll know to not expect it to go away right away.

Terri have you thought about telling him why he should cut back? What are your reasons for not being completely honest with him on this? Cutting back on alcohol will probably be best for him anyway if it's enough to be affecting his swimmers. Sorry you're in that situation dah :hugs: Are you riding to Bexar county?? Sounds so hot so maybe your hands will finally warm up!! If you do get a BFP, your bean would be so small at that point that a bumpy motorcycle ride wouldn't bother it a bit :thumbup:

We had my dh's boss and his family over for dinner yesterday. They have 4 kids and it was a lot of fun having them here...but really tiring. Since you all want the TMI, I went to the bathroom 3 times today which NEVER happens also I think I lost a bit of my mucus plug? I'm really hoping to go before 40 weeks...obviously the most important is a healthy, happy baby and that's all I could hope for in the world...just ... my mil is coming to visit July 1 and she's so wonderful and perfect with babies, and I'm so insecure/unsure that I feel like if I didn't have time to get to know my baby, that it would be easier for me to just let her handle things because I would be afraid of doing it myself. :shrug: I don't know if that makes any sense. I feel so unprepared for a baby. To be a mom.

Steph-Did you pick a name yet for this bundle of joy? I hate calling her the baby the baby. hee hee. Anyway, I hope you have a little bit of a chance to be with her prior to MIL coming, but then again, you MIGHT just be a little overwhelmed and will really want her help. How long is she staying? You're going to be a fantastic mom, and I'm sure there is never ENOUGH preparation until the baby gets here and you figure out what he likes/doesn't like. You'll be just fine. I know it!

Yeah, I'm riding down to TX. I'm not sure if the convention is in Bexar County, but I know that county is near my dad's county. He may even be in the county too for all I know, so I will be very close. My gf and I are taking 4 days to get there, and three days to come home. I can't wait for the ride. I have to get an oil change and check to see if I need new tires prior to leaving. I'm going to call the shop today and see when they can get me in. My hands are definitely going to be warm. Today was the first day I rode with my summer gloves. It is 72 and HU-MID! It's probably going to rain today but I was really warm. I'm thinking that I may not even have to take my heated stuff with me on this trip. Just my thicker gloves for cooler mornings/nights, and one sweatshirt. All the rest of the time I'll wear tank tops and jeans.

AFM-Gonal F shot tonight between 6-9, and then ultrasound on Thursday. Bloating to follow soon after that. Have a great day all. <3

Hiiiiiii! So sorry I've been completely mia!
Been so incredibly busy with life, cabin trips, birthdays and lots of stuff. Monday was my mom's birthday and today is DB's birthday. I've been baking cakes and doing all sorts of things.
I am feeling good, just waiting for AF... I've had massively sore boobs for the past few days and then some cramping. I am just going to see how this cycle sorts itself out and then I'll start temping again and stuff... I just needed a little break.

I've read through all your posts and will try to give some feedback later, atm I'm so busy at work I can't stop long enough to write.... Have a wonderful day all :hugs:

I'm 3 DPO today and promised myself that I wasn't going to read blogs or go on the internet for symptons....YEAH RIGHT! I couldn't keep that promise, obviously! HAHA! Anyone else at 3 DPO and want a buddy? The only "sympton" I have at this point is slight cramping and frequent urination. Anyone else want to share their symptons...TWW is just horrible, it drives me crazy! LOL

me too !!! 3dpo- have been down this TWW plemty of times- always drives me nuts! :)

Just popping in to whine a bit. We've had a terrible time trying to get a washer and dryer to fit where they need to and after 2 full evenings after work dealing with this bull, I go to let in Roxy.....and she hadjust been sprayed in the face by a skunk. Our house reeks. We tried all the internet tricks last night and they helped but...

Ffff baby is due soon and we have a torn apart stinking house where nothing is fully ready.on top of this, since I had to hold my dogs face to keep her from shaking while we were cleaning her, she's afraid of me now. Motherhood for the win.

You all have a great Thursday... Terri I hope your follicles are perfect! Keep us posted! And drauma have fun with all your exciting weekend plans

Steph-It'll be ok...it'll be ok. Just take deep breaths...it'll be ok. I know tomato juice is a method of removing the skunky smell, but I think they tried that on mythbusters and it didn't work that well. I hope you can find something. Poor Roxy Rox. she doesn't know she reeks. hee hee.

Are you feeling more contractions yet? You still have two weeks, so hopefully you can get the washer/dryer installed by then. Did you finish packing your bag? Focus on other things besides the house. Go watch a movie with hubs and do one last round of childless things and then prepare for being a great mom! It'll be just fine! I'm sure you're a ball of nerves right now, but just remain calm. hee hee. <3

I had one big follie on my left side and a few mediums nearby. On my right side I had a small one and that was it. I'm to trigger tonight and go in on Saturday for IUI. Hubs and I had a party last night (he initiated it, so I didn't have to press him), and I told him this morning that the doc wants us to chill out until Saturday so they can check his counts again with a hold. They did recommend this, I just wasn't sure how to tell hubs, so it worked out well this morning. My doctor was in a much better mood today, so I was pleased to work with him. I seem to be doing pretty well as far as my Clomid/gonal-f goes, so that's a positive. I'm feeling good!

Drauma-Glad you're having fun and doing lots of celebrating. I hope AF shows up soon if you're ready for her. Time to start fresh again!

Lenka/Tynmeg/SJ-Hope you are well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->