3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Steph, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so happy for you all!!! 25 hrs of labor... Was it very painful? Was Emma Mae head down? Well, get some rest, enjoy your daughter and one more time: congratulations, young mama! You did it!!! HUGS!!!!

Drauma, any news??? :winkwink:
Terri, temp drop... :nope: :hugs:
SJ, any chance for :sex: ?

Have a nice weekend! I am going to be quite busy in July due to DF's relatives visit. But I am rooting for all of you! Ladies, at least one more BFP in the near future! We have to do it! :flower:

Yeah the temperature drop of doom hit me today. I did test and got BFN so I'm stopping my progesterone and jut waiting for AF to show up. :( then it's time for IVF.

Enjoy your family and heck in periodically.

Congratulations Steph!!! What a beutiful name! Glad to hear everything is okay now, hope you get time to rest and recovef :)

Am in the cabin, limited cell service, nothing new, no AF and no testing until Monday... Will talk then when I get to work :)

Enjoy your weekend all :)

CONGRATULATIONS STEPH!!! Emma Mae is a gorgeous name. :)

Cant wait to see pics and hear all about it.

No Bd yet. Hopefully tonight and then monday night after the smear. I started to get a second line on opk so it's coming!

Sorry about your temp drop, Terri. Did you test anyway? On our rural highway on our way home from the hospital today, there was a two seater moto in front of us. It's pretty common to see no helmets here (live free or die, ugh) but the girl was only wearing a bikini. It made me glad that you get too cold for that kind of madness!! Be safe on your trip next week!!

Cmon sj I hope this is it

Drauma...test!!
Lenka things are crazy stressful being fair skinned and breast feeding a newborn. (Fair skin=even more painful breastfeeding.) But I'll definitely update you on the birth story. Yes, it was extremely painful. Relaxation techniques you practice now will help so much. I would have been in way more pain and it would have been much longer if I wasn't melting into the pain...and falling asleep for 60 seconds in between the waves. My water broke too early so I was basically induced but not so much. Yours will he just fine because even though it was long and tough, it wasn't horrible and traumatizing.

Sorry this is a blur...I need sleep lol. Can't wait for help to arrive on Tuesday

Steph-I've continued having BFNs, so I'm just waiting for AF to arrive. I stopped taking P a few days ago, so hopefully she'll be here very soon. People who ride with no clothes on are so stupid. Once they fall off they'll regret their decision, IF they have enough skin to keep them alive. I'm all for letting those who ride decide if they want to wear helmets, but I always wear mine regardless. I like my brain (sometimes!).

I had no idea that it's more painful for fair skinned moms to breastfeed. You learn something new every day. Is she latching on easily or are you having trouble like lfrans? Glad you had your breathing exercises at the ready (haha), and you are not traumatized. hee hee. Hope things are settling in nicely.

I'm leaving Thursday and will be back on the 13th. I'll try to check in from vacation-most likely in the evenings. Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and few weeks! I'm rooting for you all!

So sj I like your temp drop! Good luck.

I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out for you Terri. It'll be nice to not to have to worry on your long trip but still. Ivf seems like it will work for you just fine though since your uterus is a OK. I wouldn't be surprised if everything in you is ok, you just needed more time. Since you don't want to risk it, it seems like it'll be great!

Yeah I had never heard the pale skin thing either but I guess it makes sense... We pasty whities burn super easily too.

Here's Emma all wrapped up yesterday, home from the hospital

Attachments

• IMG_20140628_162813_627.jpg
    IMG_20140628_162813_627.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
She is too cute! I love her. Hee hee. How is your husband doing. We can't forget about him!

Steph, your peanut in pink is so sweet and adorable!!! Once again, congratulations! I remember that day when you announced your BFP just before your flight, like it was yesterday... and look now, you have your daughter in your arms... are you home already?

Wow, she's she pretty, Steph! :) Congratualtions again :) :kiss:

I tested yesterday and got BFN again.... I guess I'm out and just waiting for AF.... I don't feel like she's on her way though, I just feel.... nothing, really.

Wow, I laughed when I read about the bikini girl!!! How can anyone be so care free???? Glad to hear you wear a helmet, always, Terri :)

How are you guys? My cabin trip was very nice, got some freckles and stuff yes, I'm really pale and a red head so I don't know what tan is... I only know pink and freckles... But just you wait, maybe one day my freckles will unite into one and I'll be more tanned than the rest of you, hehehe!! ;)
I didn't know about the breastfeeding part though... Makes me wonder how it will be for me one day, it's said that redheads have a higher pain threshold... I don't know how true it is, but it'll be interesting to find out.

Drauma-Glad you had a fun time at the cabin. I wish I had freckles. hee hee. I love seeing people with them, but most women hate them and cover them up with makeup. that makes me sad when I see that. hee hee. sorry for the BFN as well. What a bummer.

I did my bloodwork this morning and told the nurse that I took a test and I would see her in a few weeks for IVF stuff. She looked sad, but oh well. I'm more sad than she is. Now I will just wait for the official phone call and then go to the drugstore after work for my prescription. :growlmad:

I packed most of my stuff last night for my trip, and I think I overpacked. I always pretend like I want to be a lady and change into fresh clothes and such, but I never do and end up with too many tshirts/tank tops. HA!!HA!! I'm just a dirt mirt at heart, and especially when left alone. I have learned never to pack a bathing suit because I just won't put it on, no matter how hot it is.

Anyway, I'm rambling..have a great day ladies!

just a quick one, as you can see...no BD'ing, very down about it and it was my last month trying, due to timing with the holiday next year....gonna work out when i can try again, soon. Just found out my cousin who did iui is expecting twins. Shoot me.

Will pop in tomorrow properly. :(

SJ-So sorry to hear about you taking a month off. It's only a month, so it's not that big of a deal, I guess, but I understand your frustration with DF. Guys are the worst sometimes. They have one job.

I just got my protocol for IVF, and I will basically be taking the month of July off, and the egg retrieval and transfer will be early to mid August depending on how everything grows. I'm getting pretty excited about it. I picked up my BCP last night and I will start taking them this Friday. No temping from Thursday on, but I will try to check in periodically.

Seeya!

I have to stop trying now till Feb! Eeek. I holiday in june 2015 so have to be careful for when i fly. etc. So from now until then im trying to save this damn joke of a relationship. I hope when i come back here your all preggo!!

Terri i am so excited for your IVF! It's amazing what can be done these days :)

Sorry sj about your oh being such a poop. I hope you can figure out what's best for you! It's so tough and I hope the best.

Terri I'm glad you're getting excited for ivf. Still frustrating the iui didn't work yet but onward and upward. Please do keep in touch.

Looks like unless drauma decides to keep posting this thread is coming to a temporary close. For those who want to keep in contact, pm me your email!! You've gotten me through some uncertain and tough times...and allowed me to unleash my crazy!!

SJ-I thought you could fly up to 7 months? You might want to double check that, though. That is kind of crazy that you plan to stop trying from now until February. Are you sure? I would KILL my DF if he told me that. You can't live your life around TTC'ing, but I know you really want to go to the wedding. I think you should maybe take one-two months off, and then get back to it. If you get pregnant right now, you'd have the baby by June, and can still go on holiday.

I hope that you keep us updated. :hugs:

Steph-I will still keep posting, so check in periodically and you'll find me talking to my self. I don't mind sticking around if you will and can. I know you're probably sleeping when you can though, so your call.

Well if i got pregnant now it's be due March 2015. Obv ive lost this month, so next month id be due April 15. Which i could do i guess, But i didnt really want to take a young young baby abroad for two weeks.... and it'd be 2 months old.

So i could wait till december i guess, that way i'd be 6 months and hopefully allowed to fly.

I hope u guys stay around for a little bit :-/

Of course I'm sorry I guess I jut read it as you'll be awol while you were waiting to ttc again and I misunderstood! I can't post as often due to that whole having a newborn thing but oh well.

So don't worry Terri you won't be talking to yourself!

Life as a new mom is certainly scary! I'm responsible for this little human! I'm still a disorganized nervous wreck when we leave the house but I need to be brave and if she screams in the grocery store, she screams and oh well. Gotta learn how to tell others to shove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->