3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

People love babies, so if she starts screaming, you will get a lot of attention and people will want to help you. If you need them to hold something for you, let them! I am sure you're doing a wonderful job. She doesn't know any differently. HA!!HA!! Clueless babies. Just kidding! <3

SJ, I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I do agree with Terri though, I think you should take a rest from active TTC and just see what happens and if you get pg before June it is OK to be pg on holiday. So yeah, a little break now and then trying to get back on track would be all right, well at least that's my opinion. Try to find out why you're in this relationship to begin with and see if you can start from there. I'm with you every step of the way so just shout if you need anything.

I'm not going anywhere, I hope! So please stick around girls... :) I'm also open to moving the inner circle to a closed group on Facebook where we can chat like here... if you're open to it. I check Facebook many times a day but I only check bnb once a day and sometimes don't have time to write a long post to reply to everything that has happened... Well, let me know :)

Steph: Try not to worry about these things. Mothers like you don't get any training for the first baby so all the moms out there are trying their best and no one is judging you. Well, perhaps some one who has forgotten how it was or hasn't tried it yet, but they can't say anything to you anyway unless they're the rudest people in the world :) Just do what you think is best and listen to your inner voice. I'm sure you're doing a great job and remember, all babies cry, it's not just your baby :) It's good for their lungs anyway!!

Terri: I'm excited for the new path you're on. I really hope this is leading up to something spectacular really, really soon :) Are you on holiday yet?

I'm still waiting for the witch. CD50!!! I'm getting really frustrated :/ BFN's all the time even though I have tingling aches and pains down there :cry: I just want AF if I'm really not pg... But tomorrow morning I think I'll take a proper test, just in case I'm one of those that the IC's don't work for... Here's hoping! FX FX FX FX

Drauma-I'd rather stay here. My FB is clogged with a lot of my motorcycle ladies, and I definitely don't check it as often as I check bnb. Glad you're sticking around.

I'm leaving in a few hours. My girlfriend had to put her bike back in the shop this morning, so we're waiting for it to open and them to fix her belt. Then we'll be on our way. I'm just :coffee: and waiting for her to say she's ready.

wow, i havent been here in a while. congrats steph. beautiful baby and beautiful name. sounds like you are doing a great job mamma!

myles and I arre doing well. he is 3 months old, talking and smiling and getting stronger by the day. he is sleeping well which is amazing. he slept 8pm-6am last night, so nice not to wake up anymore for feedings. he is starting to be more fun, we go to music classes here and he loves them.

Oh no steph you was right, i was going to go awol. I still might...because i might get down knowing i cant try (selfish i know) i really don't know but for the minute i cant help but come on and check you guys.

Lfrans im glad Myles is sleeping well for you! My friends baby is awful at sleeping times.

Steph, my mum said her favourite time of me being a baby was going out to places, she said so many people used to stop and have a look at me heheh. Enjoy it and dont be embarrased or anything when she cries. xx

Thanks Drauma, I'm easy to stay on here or fbook. I go on fbook a lot, but im a lot more limited now at going online at all during the day as my iphone 3gs is so so so so rubbish. It crashes about 3 times before it connects to the internet haha.

lfrans: nooooo, wow, are you sure Myles is 3 months already?? Does time really pass by that quickly? Wow! :) Glad to hear everything is good :)

SJ: Can't you connect your phone to wi-fi at home and at work so you don't need to rely on the 3g as much? Glad to hear you're sticking around for a while :)

Terri: Hope you're having a great time on your vacation!

Steph: Everything blooming? :)

AFM: BFN, I'm definitely out. going to e-mail my doctor and ask him what I should do...

Awwww... complete silence here for 4 days??!?!
I miss you guyyyyyys, don't leave me, please :cry:

Sorry drauma!! I check often while breastfeeding but it's hard to write my novels one handed in the dark!

hehe i keep dropping by, hate being in tww knowing i have no chance. but its making me realise its impossible to symptom spot. i have tender boobs (actually just the one) which is actually kinda normal for me a week before i'm due but I also have a lot of cm.

My cat is currently cradled in my arms, kinda like having a baby, but furry. haha

How is everyone?

You're so right sj. There really is no way to tell!

Brasil got whomped looool

Hope Terri is having a good time! Sure miss her!

Wow, Germany!!! Scheise! Hahahaha That was a crazy game!!

I am visiting my doctor tomorrow to try and find out what's going on, why AF doesn't show up... it's been 2 months... Hope he can find some explanation and fix me without any complications....

How is the breastfeeding going?
My cousin had a baby last Monday, oh I can't wait to see her and her new baby girl!! We grew up 4 houses from each other and we're the same age so we went to school together and everything so we're really close so I feel like it's my baby as well, hahaha. Can't wait! :) I bought such a cute towel set for her and the most adorable dress ever that she can use next Christmas, it's for 6-9 month olds :) Sooooo cute!!!!!!! :)

Woohoo im glad Brazil Lost, theyve had it easy with the refs all tournament. Plus they kicked Colombia out! hehe.

My friend is due today, the doc has told her to have lots of sex. She isn't impressed. hehe. But an hour later she had an hour or 3 min apart contractions...then it stopped. argh.

Drauma I hope the doc has some answers for you :(

Where is Terri? Is she away?

It's my birthday on sunday, 28! EEeeek!!
We are going to Almost Famous (burger joint) tomorrow after work and i cant wait!

I have got addicted to watching Catfish! haha its so funny.

Peace out x

Yay! And my birthday is next Wednesday! :D July birthdays are the best ;) I still have to think about what I want to do... where I want to eat and such... yay, yay, I love birthdays! :D

Terri is on holiday, yes. I miss her, hope she comes home soon.

Terri: if you're reading this, please come home ;)

Haha my birthday was on Sunday!! Sj you share a bday with my dad, too.

As a gift, both my family and my in laws went in to get a piano for our house. I still have to pick one out. I played for 10 years and miss it a lot!

Drauma let us know how your appt goes.

Oh sorry, Steph, but better late than never... HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! :) :hug:
What a wonderful present, I love playing the piano. I've never learned it but I can play by the ear and I've taught myself some songs by listening to them and copying what I hear... haha. Hope you can find the time to play some beautiful music for little Emma and then maybe she'll become a piano player herself :)

I saw the doctor today. He examined me and saw there's was absolutely nothing happening in my uterus, no lining or anything looking like AF is on her way. My ovaries look awesome he said and he decided to give me Primolut tablets for 15 days to kickstart AF. Then on the 3rd day of AF I'm to take Pergotime tablets for 5 days and then I should definitely ovulate. He gave me enough to use for the next three cycles and he said if I don't get pg by then he'll be really frustrated, haha. Good I'm not alone in this :)
I took the first dosage of Primolut today, hopefully it will start AF soon but not bring her on too hard, I don't want to be in pain :/
I guess this is a good step, even though I just cried when I got back in my car. I think I was hoping deep down that I was pregnant again and that was the reason for AF being absent... And then the shock that I really do need help to get my body back on track. He said that there's no wonder I've been feeling sad and down and tired all the time, my hormones are obviosuly messed up after the m/c.... Oh well.... I'm going to the next step with my head held high! :)

Oh Steph!! Happy Belated Birthday! And please wish your dad happy birthday from me on Sunday, and yes Drauma...July birthdays are the best. I wish you Happy birthday for wednesday xx

Drauma i can imagine you cried too, i would because secrectly you always hope dont you. I'll still be gutted when i get my AF this month even though i had no chance. haha.

I'd love to be able to play an instrument :-/

I'm sorry drauma I totally get it I would feel the same way. Just like sj, it's hard to not hope even when it seems like you shouldn't! Hopefully you'll get your body back to nnormal asap!

Yesterday baby ate all day. I'm exhausted... How can one little person eat so much?? Incredible...

:coffee:

WOW! A lot has happened!
I'm alone in the office today so I got to actually catch up on everyone. :)

HUGE Congratulations to you Steph! Emma Mae is a beauty and must be growing fast if she's doing all that eating. Happy belated Birthday too! Time really does fly, it seems like it takes forever as I'm counting weeks or when we were trying to get pregnant, but I clearly remember your post announcing when you got your BFP! And Lfrans now has a 3 month old! So Crazy! I hope things are settling into a routine for you and breastfeeding isn't too painful. I really want to do it but I'm so afraid of all the horror stories I hear about bleeding nipples and they are falling off...Like ouch!!

Drauma - As I read through your posts, I was feeling your pain. My cycle is easily messed up by anything going on around me and I'd often go that long between cycles until I got some meds. Embrace them cause they really should work. They worked for me and now I'm 16 weeks preggo. Your time is coming real soon.

SJ - I really hope you figure this thing out with your other half. It seems as though he doesn't understand the importance of timing if you want to be pregnant now. I'd bet he's not much of a planner in life and likes to be spontaneous and just go with the flow. If so, he's probably used to you doing the planning and things just working out. Fingers crossed for you that this is your month and you don't have to put ttc on hold.

Terri - I'm excited for you to begin IVF. I believe it's going to give you quick results and although implanting a 10 week old baby may be impossible, lol, that you will be pregnant very soon.

Lfrans - I can't believe Myles is 3 months old, how amazing it must be to watch him smile and baby talk to you. That's just the cutest! :)

Lenka - I hope you start finding some comfort soon. Sounds like this stage of your pregnancy is giving you the most grief. My legs hurt too, like restless legs, I think I have bad circulation in them cause my feet swell really bad and my legs feel restless. I have an office job so I sit the majority of my day. I'm nervous that the Dr will put me out of work early because of it and the back pain I have.

I'm so very happily pregnant now ladies, I've let go of being so skeptical and me and my DW have been listening to the heartbeat every night before going to sleep. It's so amazing! We're going home to NB at the end of the month to visit our family. It's been over a year now. We have the gender ultrasound on the 30th, (19 more days! eeek!) and then fly home on the overnight flight on the 31st and my sister is hosting a gender reveal party for us on the 2nd. I'm so excited! We're going to be able to see our family and friends and celebrate our lil one....I say boy and DW says girl, we shall see...
You ladies are awesome and those of you waiting for your BFP, it's coming! Keep your head up cause when it comes, everything will be worth the wait. ;)

Hey ladies!! I'm checking in from Little Rock Arkansas! My motorcycle convention was great, and I am now the new membership secretary!! I'm pretty excited about that, and it will keep me busy once school ends in December. My friend Kelly and I are going to do two "short" 500 mile days tomorrow and Sunday, and we should be home Sunday afternoon. I love being on my bike for such long periods of time.

Anyway...happy birthday/belated birthday to everyone and I'll reread everything when I get home. Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all too!!

3464 miles later, and I'm home!! So happy to be back. We had a bit of rain on our first day, but that was it! It was FREEZING this morning on our first 100 mile leg, but we got coffee and breakfast, and then it warmed up. Thank goodness for sweatshirts!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing ok. Time to chill out with hubs....yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->