3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

Good Luck in keeping AF away!! :dust:

I think i'm only 5-6dpo but been symptom spotting like mad!! :wacko:

1-3dpo - Nothing, not a thing. Dry CM.
4dpo - Slight tummy pain. No CM. DTD Anyway.
5dpo - Slight Cramping. Heartburn/Nauseated. Sore Throat/Sneezy Nose.
6dpo - Woke up with a sore tummy - Not sure if it feels like AF like cramps or an upset tummy? Does that even make sense? Sneezy Nose.

I do know these could all be down to some dodgy takeaway i've eaten as it is super early to be having symptoms. :dohh:

Good Luck Ladies!!

9dpo, :witch: due today but not shown yet:haha:
however, I got :bfn: so will test tomorrow if wicth doesn't show xx
Hey honey and all the other TTC ladies sorry I havent been on all weekend I have had an issue with my internet at home but everything seems ok now.

Honey dont get too discouraged just yet it could still be too early for you. I know its really hard not to tes everyday but if you can wait it out as long as possible thats what i'm trying to do.

I am 10DPO today and :witch: is due on friday :af::af: I have been feeling really strange over the weekend. I had killer heartburn :sad2: after almost every meal. Saturday morning I felt sick to my stomach :sick:. Stuffy nose and sore throat (but only in am) very weird and still having the mild uncomfortable cramping.

So how is everyone else doing today?

Good Luck in keeping AF away!! :dust:

I think i'm only 5-6dpo but been symptom spotting like mad!! :wacko:

1-3dpo - Nothing, not a thing. Dry CM.
4dpo - Slight tummy pain. No CM. DTD Anyway.
5dpo - Slight Cramping. Heartburn/Nauseated. Sore Throat/Sneezy Nose.
6dpo - Woke up with a sore tummy - Not sure if it feels like AF like cramps or an upset tummy? Does that even make sense? Sneezy Nose.

I do know these could all be down to some dodgy takeaway i've eaten as it is super early to be having symptoms. :dohh:

Good Luck Ladies!!

Those are all good signs! good luck & keep us posted! xx

9dpo, :witch: due today but not shown yet:haha:
however, I got :bfn: so will test tomorrow if wicth doesn't show xx
Hey honey and all the other TTC ladies sorry I havent been on all weekend I have had an issue with my internet at home but everything seems ok now.

Honey dont get too discouraged just yet it could still be too early for you. I know its really hard not to tes everyday but if you can wait it out as long as possible thats what i'm trying to do.

I am 10DPO today and :witch: is due on friday :af::af: I have been feeling really strange over the weekend. I had killer heartburn :sad2: after almost every meal. Saturday morning I felt sick to my stomach :sick:. Stuffy nose and sore throat (but only in am) very weird and still having the mild uncomfortable cramping.

So how is everyone else doing today?
Hi Riggins,

Glad your internet is sorted :) I know you're right about waiting, apparently 60% or pregnant women will get a false negative at 9dpo as it is very early. AF still is not here & I have been having very odd pains, hot flahes, stuffy nose & very bloated today.

Your symptoms sounds very promising!! Wow - you are very patient if you wait to test until Friday!
xx

Oh its 4pm there LOl its only 11:10 am here. I am going to try really really hard to wait but its just seems like more symptoms are popping up everytime I turn around. My lower back is so sore today like I had a really hard workout or something and I have UTI symptoms but it doesnt burn when I pee (TMI) lol, I'm having really bad mood swings, nauseous in the morning. I might be crazy but it seems like every possible symptom out there I have lol but I will say this is my 2nd period without any birthcontrol but I didnt have any of this last month so I dont know. I feel like its all in my head and i dont want to be disappointed with a :bfn: my DH wants to wait till friday.

That's odd I had the WORST lower back ache last night! A hot water bottle wouldn't even help it, it has eased a bit today but still there along with hip & leg ache. Hope it's a good sign for both of us!!
I know what you mean about not wanted to be dissapointed - it is so hard to ignore such strong symptoms though! I came off B/C at the start of May last year, my cycles were a mess, I had a 28 day cycle, the 31, 38, 32 then 29 since then so it is ok now apart from PCOS & A short luteal phase. Everyone is different I think I was just unlucky but now I am finally on top of what my cycle is doing it's better.
Didn't think there would be so much to it!!
Friday is only 4 days away (says me who has already worked out I can test again in 15 hours haha!)
xx

Riggins and Honey those sound VERY promising!! FX'd for you! I think I got my BFP this morning, I posting in the pregnancy test gallery if you want to go have a look and let me know if I'm Crazy or not...... I used preseed and instead cups this month just like I did when I got pregnant with my son after 16 months of ttc

That's odd I had the WORST lower back ache last night! A hot water bottle wouldn't even help it, it has eased a bit today but still there along with hip & leg ache. Hope it's a good sign for both of us!!
I know what you mean about not wanted to be dissapointed - it is so hard to ignore such strong symptoms though! I came off B/C at the start of May last year, my cycles were a mess, I had a 28 day cycle, the 31, 38, 32 then 29 since then so it is ok now apart from PCOS & A short luteal phase. Everyone is different I think I was just unlucky but now I am finally on top of what my cycle is doing it's better.
Friday is only 4 days away (says me who has already worked out I can test again in 15 hours haha!)
xx

So I think I got a very very faint :bfp: I am not getting my hopes up yet but keep your FX'd!!!!!

My back pains wont go away for anything either. That sucks that you have had to go through all of that but at least you are on track now. I have to say for me so far (knock on wood) I stopped my birth control just last month and my period came exactly as if I was still on the pill no pain no heavy bleeding nothing just "normal". I can tell you though if I am crazy and these symptoms are all a sign of AF coming to town I am going to be miserable month after month. I sure hope all this craziness is good for the both of us. I have loved following everything with you and I hope we can be bump buddies!!! I will keep you posted when I take another test maybe in the morning I doubt I am going to last till friday.

Riggins and Honey those sound VERY promising!! FX'd for you! I think I got my BFP this morning, I posting in the pregnancy test gallery if you want to go have a look and let me know if I'm Crazy or not...... I used preseed and instead cups this month just like I did when I got pregnant with my son after 16 months of ttc

WantaBelly!! I have just looked at your tests and it is :bfp: in my eyes!!! yay!!:happydance::happydance: congratulations!!!
I am testing tomorrow am so will update then. H&H 9 months hun xx

xx

So I think I got a very very faint :bfp: I am not getting my hopes up yet but keep your FX'd!!!!!

My back pains wont go away for anything either. That sucks that you have had to go through all of that but at least you are on track now. I have to say for me so far (knock on wood) I stopped my birth control just last month and my period came exactly as if I was still on the pill no pain no heavy bleeding nothing just "normal". I can tell you though if I am crazy and these symptoms are all a sign of AF coming to town I am going to be miserable month after month. I sure hope all this craziness is good for the both of us. I have loved following everything with you and I hope we can be bump buddies!!! I will keep you posted when I take another test maybe in the morning I doubt I am going to last till friday.

You tested today??? and :bfp:! CONGRATS!!!!! I am so pleased for you! please update as soon as you re-test! and I have loved following you too, it makes me feel like I am not alone with all the ttc madness!
I am praying we are bump buddies:hugs:
I feel so happy for 2 :bfp:s on this thread, hopefully mine is the 3rd:happydance:
all you ladies are wonderful xx:hug:

xx

You tested today??? and :bfp:! CONGRATS!!!!! I am so pleased for you! please update as soon as you re-test! and I have loved following you too, it makes me feel like I am not alone with all the ttc madness!
I am praying we are bump buddies:hugs:
I feel so happy for 2 :bfp:s on this thread, hopefully mine is the 3rd:happydance:
all you ladies are wonderful xx:hug:

I tried so hard to hold out but I just dont feel right so I bought one at lunch and tested LOL. I hope this isnt god punishing me and I hope that it is positive in the morning too. If its not I think I will be heart broken. Keepping my FX'd for both of us. Can I ask you what is your real name and how old are you? My name is Tiffany and I am 26.

It is very rare to get a false positive so it looks like you are pg!! xx
I love the name Tiffany!! My name is Tracey-anne,I am 27 so similar age :)
I can't wait to see what happens with our tests!! I don't blame you testing today - you must have known your body was telling you something. xx

Good luck guys - really hope they are the start of your :bfp: s
xx

It is very rare to get a false positive so it looks like you are pg!! xx
I love the name Tiffany!! My name is Tracey-anne,I am 27 so similar age :)
I can't wait to see what happens with our tests!! I don't blame you testing today - you must have known your body was telling you something. xx

Aww thanks Tiffany is such a common name here I am kinda over it LOL but what can you do. I am so excited to see where this goes. Well it is nice to meet you Tracey-anne I think your name is very beautiful!! Is this your first time TTC or do you have children already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->