3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

It is very rare to get a false positive so it looks like you are pg!! xx
I love the name Tiffany!! My name is Tracey-anne,I am 27 so similar age :)
I can't wait to see what happens with our tests!! I don't blame you testing today - you must have known your body was telling you something. xx

Aww thanks Tiffany is such a common name here I am kinda over it LOL but what can you do. I am so excited to see where this goes. Well it is nice to meet you Tracey-anne I think your name is very beautiful!! Is this your first time TTC or do you have children already?

Thanks sweetie!!:winkwink:
Yep - this is my first time, it'sfunny as up until a year ago I was not too keen on TTC then BANG! I felt it was right! How about you? I have been with my fiance, James for 4.5 years - engaged for 3.
Just think, we could be mummies in October! hehe:haha:xx

That would be amazing to be a mom in October..my 2 year wedding anniversary will be 10/17 and according to the calendar if i conceived this month my due date would be 10/21... AMAZING!! My husband and I have been together for 6 years and married for 1 1/2 years. I always loved kids but wasnt ready for any of my own and then when we got married the baby fever hit me BAD. Seems like everyone I know is pregnant, has children already or is trying. ITS MY TURN LOL

That would be amazing to be a mom in October..my 2 year wedding anniversary will be 10/17 and according to the calendar if i conceived this month my due date would be 10/21... AMAZING!! My husband and I have been together for 6 years and married for 1 1/2 years. I always loved kids but wasnt ready for any of my own and then when we got married the baby fever hit me BAD. Seems like everyone I know is pregnant, has children already or is trying. ITS MY TURN LOL

I agree totally!! It seems every day in my office there is another baby / pregnancy announcment! Of course, I am happy for them all but like you said, my turn!! haha
That is so odd, going on my cycle / ovulation date if I did conceive my due date would be 22nd October!! :hugs:
xx

Hi ladies!!
Well today I am 10dpo, :witch: still not here (was due yesterday AM) Tested :bfn: with Ebay cheapie test & although I saw a faint line but it was grey so seems to be an evap. This waiting is driving me mad haha!!
I woke with a sore throat & slight thrush this morning,:blush: also walking to work I felt like there was a weight in my lower abdomen pulling me down with every step I took, it made me feel sick & out of breath. Really hope these are good signs! I will test in the morning again if no
How is everyone else today?? I am very eager to hear about your tests!!!
xx

How excited must you be that the :witch: still isn't here!! Quite excited to hear about Riggins tests too. Hope it's good news for you both soon!! :happydance:

I def feel out now. Apart from Heartburn on and off yesterday and being extremely irritable there's not much more to report. And today I only have a little bit of an achy back. :cry: If only I could have sore boobs or something!!

Your symptoms sound really good, it must be driving you mad still getting BFN's! :dohh:

:dust::dust:

Yeah I am excited as I have a regular 29 day cycle so it's unusual!
Heartburn is a good sign hun - especially if you don't normally get it :)
Yep - it really is driving me mad! I am trying to concerntrate on my work today & not obsess but it's only 10.15 & so far I have not done well!! Haha. Please keep us updated with your symptoms xx

It's only about another 21 hours until you get your next FMU and another day without the :witch:!!

It's only about another 21 hours until you get your next FMU and another day without the :witch:!!

Hehe! Yep, exactly 21 hours!! I am doing bathroom checks every hour on the hour too! Mad really I know.:wacko:
So you are waiting until 12dpo to test?
xx:dust:

Lolol...Yea i'd be doing bathroom checks too. I'm sooooo glad there's people who also do mad things! :yipee:

I'm trying to put testing off until at least Friday. I wish I could just hold out until AF's officially late! :wacko: I feel out anyway now so I dont think i'll be too upset if it's a BFN. I'm feeling pretty gutted about it today so wont be hopeful by the weekend. :dohh:

Are you managing to test only once a day?

Lolol...Yea i'd be doing bathroom checks too. I'm sooooo glad there's people who also do mad things! :yipee:

I'm trying to put testing off until at least Friday. I wish I could just hold out until AF's officially late! :wacko: I feel out anyway now so I dont think i'll be too upset if it's a BFN. I'm feeling pretty gutted about it today so wont be hopeful by the weekend. :dohh:

Are you managing to test only once a day?

So far I have only been testing in the mornings with FMU on Ebay 10mui cheapies. I have ordered CB digi to confirm if I am lucky enough to get:bfp:
Also, I have a superdrug ownbrand to use in the morning if :witch:
Doesn't show.
So on Friday you will be 10dpo is that right?
I know what you mean, after 8 months of dissapointment I try not to get my hopes up so I don't feel too upset - it is so hard though - especially this month!
xx:hugs:

Sounds like you're all stocked up and ready to go!

The drawer next to my bed if full of IC's and FRER's. So hard to resist!

I should be 9 or 10dpo - wont know for sure until AF appears either Sunday or Monday.

Some months it's seriously hard not to get your hopes up. We bd at the right times, I've been feeling 'off' since a few days after Ov. But I can tell the d*am witch is on her way.
This is our 7th month trying to conceive, it has gone pretty quick compared to the TWW!!

Yep - all stocked up haha!
I have been good the last 3 months or so, not getting my hopes up or crying loads when the witch shows but this month feels different & I know I will be so upset if the witch gets me this time :-(
Do you have any children already? I am trying for my first.
I too have felt off since about 1- 2dpo which is different.
I am so anxious to hear if Riggins got her:bfp:!
xx

Is Riggins is on a different time to us? Any BFP would cheer me up!!

Your symptoms are sooooooo good and AF's still missing in action so it's looking really good for you. Surely just on the countdown to seeing 2 lines now.

Yea our first baby too. I think because i've never been pregnant before it makes me a bit more anxious because I dont know if it's ever going to work. I've got nothing to go on!

Does your PCOS make it much more difficult for you?

Riggins is 5 hours behind I think so hopefully we will hear something this afternoon! I have FX for her :winkwink:
I know what you mean about not knowing if it will work, with my PCOS apparently it only makes it harder to conceive from my left ovary as there are a few cycst there. What worries me is my short LP but I am trying to focus on getting :bfp: before worrying!! Not easy.
I just had such a sharp pain in my tummy got scared & went to the bathroom but nothing.
Where do you live hun?
x

Aww Gawwwwd - Really Excited/Worried for you. Are we at like 19 hours now?? Have you had any sign of an IB?

I think I read you're taking VitB for your LP? Hopefully that will help a little bit. It's good your PCOS is only effecting the one side.

You hardly ever get false BFP's so hopefully she's done it.

I stay in Edinburgh.

Think i'm getting sympathy pains - sharp pains in my right hand side of my tummy!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hey ladies I have been reading your post and i know you have been waiting to hear from me so........ I'm officially expecting now!!!!!

I got my :bfp:!!!! actually 3 of them LOL

I am so so so excited and through the roof full of emotions. I am so shocked it happened so fast for us! Calling the doctor in a little bit to confirm with blood test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance::happydance:

You must be ecstatic!! Well Done!! H+H 9 for you!! :happydance:

Riggins!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:
And thank you so much for your kind words, I pray I know either way by the morning & I will update as soon as I test.
Mrs_Negs - Good sign for both of us with those pains! Let's hope we both join Riggins by the end of the week!
I really am so happy for the news - it also give sme hope
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"