3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

Hi ladies!! Sorry I have not been online for a day or so, been really suffering with :witch: spent all of yesterday in bed I am in so much pain:cry:
Anyway - I want to hear some :bfp: news so please let me know how you all are!
Really am keeping everything crossed for you all!
xx

That's not so good. Hope you're feeling better now.

I'll be joining you with a day on the sofa in pain with the :witch: tomorrow I think. X

she aint got me either yet :) i have pains from back shooting down my leg and vivid dreams , all other symtons gone now. Sometimes stabbing pain on right ovary. Done a IC and BFN tomorrow morning im doing a expensive test then iam leaving it to wait for af and maybe the odd ic to keep me sane..

Good Morning Ladies!!

Still no AF for me today yet but still a :bfn:!!

Here it is!!
https://i51.tinypic.com/f1xe0j.jpg

ooo! so you both may have your:bfp: this cycle!
Will be keeping everything crossed xx

and have you tried another type of test? some people don't get BFPs on ICs
xx

I know i'm out this month. Just a waiting game.

I've only been trying IC's, if the :witch: stays away another few days i'll maybe buy a FRER.

WHat are you testing will Spellfairy?

net cheapies since like day 15 LOL and also tested with predicitor twice and clear blue (non digital) think maybe now it was a bit early.... Iam all out of expensive tests and just have about 5 cheapies left , i know these dont show up on me til later. i think possibly i ov late at day 20-21 which leaves me at dpo12 but brings me to day 32. time will tell ... i woulda loved to have surprised my OH with a BFp after our terrible loss:( i still have possibly depending on my cycles 2 left to have a christmas baby, which is what i would really really love!:)

You've just got to keep hoping and praying you get your baby sometime before Xmas then.

How late do your :bfp:'s show up on IC's? I have about 20 of them left but i'm only testing in the morning. I wouldn't buy expensive tests until the :witch: is late as i know i'd be using them early too.

I think i might have ovulated 2 days later than i though which would make me 11dpo and still early for AF but giving me a longer cycle than normal. I've been having 27 day cycles the last 6 months but maybe i'm having a little change in length.

net cheapies only worked on me after af due. only once did a predictor test work early on day 30 (i have 30-34) day cycles or thereabouts. As long as Af aint here were still in. What i dont understand is i keep feeling wet today early and now and earlier i held my self as i didnt want to see af but it was nt lol and now iam the same ... wet cm is a good thing... oh and my missing sympton was breasts welllll dare i say it....

Your symptoms all sound good! Good Luck!

I felt wet all day yesterday but the :witch: got me this morning. I'm not too upset, just glad she's here so I can get on with this cycle. This has been my longest 2WW ever!

Negs - sorry to hear :witch: got you. This will be our cycle:hugs:
Spellfairy - have you tested again today? xx

Hey ladies looks I will be joining you again in the TTC forum. I went to the doctor on saturday b/c of som bleedign and he said I was having a miscarriage. So I guess we will have to start over from scratch. :(

Bit confused.. Iv been off the pill for 5months, trying for a baby, I'm 5 days late keep getting neg test but I feel strange! Like mild cramps but nothing? Mild headaches aswell that's only started yesterday. My tummy feels very werid and sometimes heavy/ tight. Last week I felt like I kept getting that acid feeling in throat. And yesterday a dull pain in left side. Any advice would help, I also took a first response test today and negative,keep getting a werid pain in the the top part of my tummy but in the middle and now a slight dull pain in Lower right side, like on off, could I b preg!! X

Hey ladies looks I will be joining you again in the TTC forum. I went to the doctor on saturday b/c of som bleedign and he said I was having a miscarriage. So I guess we will have to start over from scratch. :(

I have just sent you a private message hun,I am so sorry & gutted to hear your news. xxx:hugs:

Bit confused.. Iv been off the pill for 5months, trying for a baby, I'm 5 days late keep getting neg test but I feel strange! Like mild cramps but nothing? Mild headaches aswell that's only started yesterday. My tummy feels very werid and sometimes heavy/ tight. Last week I felt like I kept getting that acid feeling in throat. And yesterday a dull pain in left side. Any advice would help, I also took a first response test today and negative,keep getting a werid pain in the the top part of my tummy but in the middle and now a slight dull pain in Lower right side, like on off, could I b preg!! X

Hi there, yes you could be PG. Some people get late BFP's. The signs sound promising.
How have you cycles been since you came off the pill? my first 5 were all over the place, they have only started to settle of late & it's been 9 months since I came off the pill.
I will never go on the pill again after the touble I have had coming off it! x

Hi there, yes you could be PG. Some people get late BFP's. The signs sound promising.
How have you cycles been since you came off the pill? my first 5 were all over the place, they have only started to settle of late & it's been 9 months since I came off the pill.
I will never go on the pill again after the touble I have had coming off it! x

Riggins I'm sooooo sorry to hear that, really really sucks :hugs:

The :witch: got me yesterday 2-3 days late - I really got my hopes up for a while... ah well onwards & upwards :thumbup:

xx

Riggins I'm sooooo sorry to hear that, really really sucks :hugs:

The :witch: got me yesterday 2-3 days late - I really got my hopes up for a while... ah well onwards & upwards :thumbup:

xx

Sorry :witch:got you. think positive for this cycle:hugs:
xx

Aww Dear I go away for a few days and come back to all the sad things. :(

Sorry to hear about that Riggins. That is really gutting news.

And I'm sorry the :witch: got you too Lisa. You've just got to be positive and look forward to your next cycle.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->