3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

I'm having AF like cramps...different from the ones I had at earlier dpo, more definite AF ones. :(
Seriously painful heartburn...we were out shopping but told my OH I had to go home I felt that bad. Prob all the takeaways I've had this week!
And some backache...not sure if it's down to drinking more recently and my kidneys having to work more.

I feel out so I'm tting not to SS anymore.

You're so still in there...if your symptoms are all real and AF's late it's only a matter of time before you get it!

Negs you're only 9po theres still plenty of time to get your BFP, don't give up just yet. around 8 or 9 dpo I went through the same thing, felt like I was FOR SURE out........... I keep checking in on you guys to see what's up, does that officially make me a stalker?? lol

Honey, I know this sounds crazy but I actually have darker lines at night then I did in the mornings. Have you tried holding and testing at night right before you go to bed?

Honey, I know this sounds crazy but I actually have darker lines at night then I did in the mornings. Have you tried holding and testing at night right before you go to bed?

I'm glad you keep checking in on us hun:hugs:
Thanks for the tip, I haven't tried doing that with the tests before. I will test tomorrow morning if no:witch: and if it's yet another :bfn: I will take your advice & hold it for 4 hours then test before bed:winkwink:
xx

Good Luck telling the In-Laws Riggins and Congratulations on your Big 4 Weeks!! :flower:

I know it's still early but I can just 'feel it in my waters'! This 2ww has been soooo long! :cry:
I MC'd at about 8 weeks a few years ago, I didnt know until the :witch: was late but cant seem to remember many differences. No bloating, No sore boobs - I do remember looking in the mirror checking if my boobs had changed but didnt notice much. The rest is a blank. Wish I had paid more attention then.

I only watched the first part of that JK too. Decided to go to bed for a little bit after. I'm a nurse so kept busyish. And I work 7 15 until 20 15 so keeps me occupied all day. I'll check on my phone at break time to see the morning wee results. :happydance:

Good luck girlies. I've been back at work today after a few days off sick so not been able to check up on you as much.

Can't believe you still don't know yet honeysuede... Good luck for the morning, & there is still plenty of time for you too Mrs Negs :thumbup:

:dust: to you both.

xxx

Mooooorning!!

:bfn: for me this morning at 10dpo.

How's everyone else?

:hi: mrs negs

I'm ok thanks, not tested yet... I'm either 9-10 dpo today. I always run to the bathroom first thing to get rid of my fmu so I'm not tempted to test :rofl:

I'll be testing on Sunday though cos I'm off on holiday then.

& :bfn: at 10dpo may still turn into a :bfp: :thumbup:

xx

I wish I had your will power not to test! I expext a :bfn: but can't seem to stop myself.

Are you having many symptoms?

My boobs are sore today, AF cramps, sooo grumpy, and my cervix is high and firm with little CM.

I'm just counting down til the : witch : arrives!

Hi ladies,
I just wanna start by saying thank you so so much for all the support, it has made me see I am not alone:hugs:

The:witch: got me an hour ago, so much so I can hardly move. I am devastated, you would think after nearly 9 months of TTC I would be used to it but I really thought this was my month.
I am in sooo much pain I don't normally get this ill with :witch: but it is 4 days late so I guess she is making up for lost time.

I am keeping everything crossed that you all get that lovley :bfp: this month
xxx

Aaawww :hugs: honey

I'm soooo sorry :sad2: she's a bitch isn't she. Your lp has increased though which is a plus... No consolation I know. Have a takeaway and a big glass of wine :thumbup:

I'm not really having any symptoms that couldn't be attributed to something else mrs negs lol. I have a general icky feeling and I'm v thirsty... Possible sore boobs but if I'm not sure then I'd say they aren't :rofl:

but other than that... Nowt nada nothing... Booooo haha

I don't have any willpower though, that's why I have to pee before I'm really awake so I don't use it haha
x

Thanks Lisa:hugs: you made me laugh as I was reading your post I was opening a bottle!! I will probably fall asleep for the rest of the day now!

I am really looking forward to seeing your updates ladies, your:bfp:s will make me very happy!!:happydance::happydance:
xx

my af still aint showing :) had pinkish discharge last sat night so i hope that was IB? wht you think girls? i think im on day 30 now. Last time i tested on day 30 it was a faint line, why didnt i keep those expensive tests for this weekend GRRR. Chemist lady will think iam crazy lol.

ps honey s loads of choc too:)

my af still aint showing :) had pinkish discharge last sat night so i hope that was IB? wht you think girls? i think im on day 30 now. Last time i tested on day 30 it was a faint line, why didnt i keep those expensive tests for this weekend GRRR. Chemist lady will think iam crazy lol.

ps honey s loads of choc too:)

It's like people are reading my mind!! Got some thorntons chocs here!!
That sounds very promising hun - must be IB:happydance:
xx

Aww noooooo! I've been checking all morning. That's really rubbish, I'm sorrrrrrrry! Hope you feel a bit better soon! Wine and chocolate will def help!

I know it won't help but your LP is longer. That'll help TTC next month! Just gotta look forward now. I'll look forward SS with you next time!

I might have to try getting up and weeing quickly too then.

How are you getting on mrs negs?? Any news at all?

I got a :bfn: this morning at 10-11dpo. Gonna try once more in the morning before I go on hol!

:hugs:
xxx

Aww...:(
I got BFN today too at 10/11dpo. I think the :witch: will appear tomorrow, been having cramps all day today and been soooooooo irritable. If she doesn't appear first thing I will wee on another stick just to feed my addiction.

How long are you away on hols for? Will this be your last test until you're back?

Awww :hugs: looks like we are in the same boat lol... Yeah it will be my last poas 11-12dpo

I'm away until Friday afternoon so I'm fully expecting either the :witch: when I'm away, prob mon/ tues or if not then I best get a really dark :bfp: cos I'd be 16-17dpo then lol

I really don't want to miss snyones news though when I'm not here... I'll have to find a little Internet cafe somewhere to check up on you all.

Good luck for the morning, I'll update my result before I go!

:hugs: and :dust:
xxx

Lol...FX'd the :witch: doesn't get you and ruin your holiday!

I'll have nothing exciting to update but i'll do it anyway - keep you in the know!

Have a good time away! :shipw:

:dust: To you too!!

ive had enough of testing for a bit... this time last week pinkish discahrge which i thought was IB... every test bfn so i dunno. but the smile on my face when i see others bfp.... well pleased and just love to see others happy. one day il be there also :)

Morning Ladies!

Your pinkish spotting sounds good. Most people dont get :bfp:'s until the :witch: is late. How many dpo are you now? There's maybe still time.

I managed not to test this morning. I'm sure she'll get me at some point today!

Have a good holiday Lisa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"