3 DPO... anyone else? Crazy symptom spotting.

Yep - I am so fed up of now - feel like I've had enough :bfn:to last me a lifetime!
Yeah - I think I am actually 11dpo as my first positive was about 11.30 & apparently it's 12 - 36 hours after the first positive that you OV so even 12 hours would pretty much make it the next morning.
I have been really unwell this morning:cry:
I am going to bore you with my symptoms list for today
And you never know, my friend thought:witch: was gonna turn up every day for the first 6 weeks of her PG so you're still in
Xx
BFN AM, slight AF cramps, constip, some white CM, bumpy / rough skin bottom half of face, constipated, got very sick on walk to work, had to stop as every step felt like a weight pulling my belly down, made me very sick & dizzy, went straight to bathroom at work & was sick & cried, head ache like a hangover but did not drink last night, sharp pains in belly, thirsty, runny nose, sneezing, tired, CP high & soft, freezing cold at work (unusual), lower back pain, achey legs, odd taste in mouth, burning crampy feeling in pelvic / cervix area

Awww I just want to hug you...:hugs:

Try not to get too down about it. It'll come soon.

Your symptoms all sound really good. Surely you cant have so many if there's nothing going on? :shrug:

You do sound like you've had a really rubbish morning of it. :flower:

I had been feeling soooo cold the last few days but this morning i'm so warm and all sweaty. Think it's the :witch:, I usually get really warm before she comes.

:bfp:I know - these things are real so if it's not PG symptoms I have no idea what is going on!
Thanks for the cyber hug:hugs:
No one at work knows about me TTC, I think they are staying away from me cos they think I have a bug or something! Thankfully I have a 4 day weekend after today.
So are you testing each morning until or :witch:now then hun?
xx

Aww I think i'd probably be staying away from you too but the sound of you! Unless of course it's just the baby bug!

I will prob just test everyday now yea...Just to feed my addiction. I've obviously got far to many in the drawer. I'm getting BIG HUGE :bfn:'s so not expecting it to change!

Well you are only 9dpo so very early yet. If we do both get :witch: about the same time we can keep each other company through the next cycle!:winkwink:
Think I might go home after lunch - feel so crappy.
Might test again later - already holding pee again. :help:
xx

Lolol...Your little bladder wont know what's going on!!

If the :witch: does get us both least our days would be more similar. If you're not feeling great maybe spending the afternoon in bed would be good. Gives you a wee break and stops you over thinking everything.

I just POAS again...Are we crazy mad??

Haha! That's the thing, once you cave & POAS once that's it for the rest of the cycle!! The seal is broken!! I am the same don't worry. :winkwink:
You might be right, think I will go home about 2 - POAS then go to bed for a few hours.
How long are your cycles? Mine are usually 29 like clockwork but today is CD33
xx

Sleeping through the wait will definitely help. Lol...I was going to mention breaking the seal but wasnt sure you'd understand. It's def an addiction once you start.

They're 27 days normally quite regular since coming off the Depo and having a few months on the pill to regulate them again. I'm sure i'm Ov on day 16/17 though with makes my LH about 10? I'd like it to be a bit longer but not sure how to take the VitB to help?

This is only my 2nd cycle using B6, last cycle I took 1 50mg pill a day, this time I have upped it to 100mg a day. I got mine from a health shop on Ebay, they were about £5 for a few months worth. I also take folic acid everyday - you are meant to start taking that when you start TTC but I only started 2 months ago. You can get that from any chemist & it's about £3 for 90 pills I think.

If my CB digi tests have arrived when I get home I bet I used one - even though they are not as sensitive so I will try not to waste one til at least the morning & stick with the Ebay cheapies!!
xx

Lol...I try just to use the IC for random :bfn: checking and the the better ones for in the mornings just before AF.

I've started taking Folic Acid this month and I bought some VibB at the same time but wasn't sure if you take it up to Ov, or all the way though and I was to lazy to check so decided i'd start next cycle.

I've just checked and it's a VitB Complex I have and not B6. Should I just take B6?

I'm not sure to be honest - mine is just B6 but I don't know what is best?? Maybe I will research it more later. It's all so complicated!
Still no AF for me, that's 3.5 days late now
xx

I'll maybe have a little google later on too.

Hope you have good afternoon and feel a bit better. X

Well I have just got home, am going to do a sainsburies test after Jeremy Kyle (I know - SAD!) So will update in a while before I have a lay down
xx

Another :bfn:
Got odd pains & cramps in belly this afternoon - similar to:witch: but not quite the same xx

Awww Jeezo...Surely something's got to happen either soon. It must be driving you mad waiting.
I'm having AF cramps today, def the ones i'm used too. I bet she comes early just to rub it in. I'm back to work tomorrow though so I might not be so obsessed with weeing!

Was it the cosmetic surgery JK? If so - Yes you are sad! :winkwink:

Awww Jeezo...Surely something's got to happen either soon. It must be driving you mad waiting.
I'm having AF cramps today, def the ones i'm used too. I bet she comes early just to rub it in. I'm back to work tomorrow though so I might not be so obsessed with weeing!

Was it the cosmetic surgery JK? If so - Yes you are sad! :winkwink:

Yep that's the JK! I only saw the last half, was rubbish.
I know, something has to happen!! it is driving me mad! I am gonna try hard to put it to the back of my mind until tomorrow morning now. Famous last words!
What do you do for work hun? It might help distract you unless you are on a computer - then it's danger of googling symptoms! haha. I work in accountancy
xx

Hey ladies... Just stalking around here seeing how you all are doing. Honey I still think its good that AF hasnt showed up. You are out till the :witch: shows up. I am doing really good, we are telling our parents tonight!!! YAY and I scheduled my 1st OB appt not until March 11 though......... My god what a long time to wait. I ahve to say that all my symptoms are GONE except peeing all the time and just feeling very bloated. I will officially be 4 weeks tomorrow :)

Hey ladies... Just stalking around here seeing how you all are doing. Honey I still think its good that AF hasnt showed up. You are out till the :witch: shows up. I am doing really good, we are telling our parents tonight!!! YAY and I scheduled my 1st OB appt not until March 11 though......... My god what a long time to wait. I ahve to say that all my symptoms are GONE except peeing all the time and just feeling very bloated. I will officially be 4 weeks tomorrow :)

Hi Riggins!! So glad you are doing well! I bet you can't wait to tell the parents!! how exciting for you!!
Yep - no:witch: is good I know - will be very down if she shows but I guess there is always next month etc etc....
Hopefully me & Negs & the other ladies on this thread will have :bfp:s to update you with by the weekend!! xx

I sure hope so I am praying for you both. Keep me updated. I know I'm not as involved as I used to be but I am still stalking you girls :)

I sure hope so I am praying for you both. Keep me updated. I know I'm not as involved as I used to be but I am still stalking you girls :)

Thanks hun:hugs: you can do a little celebration dance for us when our:bfp:show up:happydance:
Let us know how it goes telling the parents!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->