3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

I tested again :( bfn feeling nothing, breasts are soft a little sore. I was so eager for this due to the MC ah well i dont think i ovulated tbh blah!

Me too! I'm sure mine would of been bfn if I had tested. We are still too early. I feel like I might of just experienced implantation this morning. Test tomorrow, I will too :) Don't lose hope yet! :hugs:

Oo what did the implantation feel like? I know lol i mean i tested last time at 9dpo and had a negative only got a faint at 14dpo so im still in the game, well i hope, ill be testing tuesday morn :)

Commotion when you got your BfP at 14dpo last time, were you testing every day? I would give anything for my September baby :)

Is it true the frer test at 6.3 miu. Because it seems like that should be registering if I was pregnant!!! Gahhh!

Craigbaby with both of my babies I tested positive with a clear blue digi days before I got a bfp with frer. I don't use them anymore.

I know our timing wasn't ideal this month (4 days before O and day of O) but I'm really hoping for another September baby. My due date would be dd's bday (although highly unlikely they'd let me go that far) sticky baby dust to all of us! We need some more bfp's!

Commotion when you got your BfP at 14dpo last time, were you testing every day? I would give anything for my September baby :)

Is it true the frer test at 6.3 miu. Because it seems like that should be registering if I was pregnant!!! Gahhh!

Yea i tested everyday, frer then cheapies i got great
Lines on cheapies frer nothing, only got a faint on a frer 15dpo at 16dpo it was blazing and had a digital positive also 16dpo then bleeding began.

Still early Comotion and Craigbaby! Sophiasmom I think you are definitely in with a chance! O day bd is perfect!

Implantation for me has always been a pinching type of sensation. Kinda takes me breath away for a second and makes me think hmmm what was that. Lol

That's so crazy! I wonder why the Frer say 6.3 then?! Grr... Lol I have become a poas addict! I test every time I pee lol!!

Mommyb I think the day of O is probably good!! Also I like the new pic! Very cute!

Thanks! My boys are having a minion themed birthday party in a couple weeks and I'm making the goody bags so I'm drawing minions on them all. That was my first one :)

Tested again this morning...BFN. Stark white on a frer, wondfo and a sure predict lol.
Yep, officially going crazy! I'm hoping I ovulated a little late... My positive OPK was at 10pm on Thursday night, so is it possible I didn't O until Saturday? Which would make me 9dpo, not 10?

Bfn for me too! :( Not sure about the ovulation. FF and temping takes the guesswork out of that for me. Lol

Mommyb the minion is super cute!

Craigbaby it's not abnormal to test negative this early. TRY not to stress too much (yeah,right)

Craigbaby - I got a BFN (on FRER) at 9 dpo, didn't get my BFP (and only VERY FAINT) till 12 dpo!! Tested again this morning at 14 and got a slightly darker line :D You're totally not out of it!

Thank you for the words of encouragement Tristansmom!:hugs2: I really appreciate it, I have been feeling a bit down. I had a long talk with my DH last night (he is so wonderful) about how I just am so scared something is wrong, and that I feel like it may never happen to us. I have waited my whole life to become a mom (I am 28) and now that I am finally happy with a stable job and married to the most wonderful man, I can't get pregnant! It is so frustrating! I am trying to stay positive, but it is so hard not to obsess. I think if I already had one baby then maybe I would feel differently? But I feel like I am just waiting for the rest of my life to start :cry:

Did you wait to test between 9dpo and 12dpo. If so, major kudos on your willpower!!!

I've just bought some more frer lol I couldn't wait will be testing in 5 mins when I get home and then my ICs should be arriving tomorrow. I've got some insane af type cramps and burning I think AF is on it's way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->