3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

good luck ladies! Afm no af or anything. opk nearing positive again but as I know doesn't mean anything

I'm sorry Comotion. Have you been to the doctor? Is there something maybe they can give you to help bring on AF?

it's my weight Hun, I know my body has a threshold has done since I started having cycles at 13, I didn't realised I'd gained as much (I'm already classed as obese) guess comfort eating and such. so aim to lose some weight and hope for the best

I'm pregnant girls!!! I held out until 12dpo to test and :bfp: Pic is in my journal! xx

Thank you!! I'm so excited! And shocked! Did not think it would happen :)

OMG mommyb!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! So excited!!!! I was literally smiling when I read this!!!!

Thank you Craigbaby!! I get to join you in first Tri now :)

I just had my first appointment! He did a bedside ultrasound and we were able to see LO and his/her heartbeat!! Huge relief! Next appointment and dating scan on March 10 :)

Mommyb how did hubby react to the news??

That's amazing Sophiasmom!

Hubby said, "good." Bahaha! But in all fairness it was 5am and he was trying to sleep. After he woke and showered he was really happy.

Hahaha! That's funny. My hubby's response was,"how many tests did you take after the first positive? " :haha: can't say he doesn't know me well!! Lol!

I still can't believe today was the first test I've taken this cycle! I have another frer for tomorrow. Looking forward to some progression. Oh and hubby picked up a couple dollar store tests. I've used those the past 5 cycles and I just want to see a line on the them! :rofl:

Yes, I'm very impressed. I never have the patience. Great job! :)

Thanks! I took another frer today at 13dpo and it's a bit darker thank goodness. I posted a pic in my new pregnancy journal. Ooh la la! :rofl: I've been using that other journal for the past 3 years. Thought I would start fresh :)

SOOO happy for you, MommyB!!!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you =)
I am currently at 9dpom and have had negatives on my tests yesterday and this morning... Still hoping though!

Thank you! You're still early joyful! Hope you get your BFP!

Hey ladies!
I was hoping you could squint at my stick and tell me what you see. I *thought* I might have seen the start of a line, but it's probably just an evap... Attached two different pics of the same test. Anyway, I'm 11dpo today. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150306_072903_731.jpg
    IMG_20150306_072903_731.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20150306_072924_541.jpg
    IMG_20150306_072924_541.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
I feel like I see a little something! Keep testing! Good luck :)

How many dpo are you, joyful? It could be it was too diluted later. I do feel like I see faint lines on those tests. Hope you tested again this morning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->