3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Hi ladies just checking in on everyone! Can't wait for everyone to start testing!!

Hey Craigbaby!! Happy 5 weeks!!

My OPK is almost positive! Tomorrow for sure!! I have a good feeling about this cycle! Hopefully it's the one :)

I wonder if Disney is still around??

I feel like everybody who tests with an frer gets their BFP on 10dpo, am I crazy on this?

Laura -Absolutely not! At 10 dpo my line was BARELY visible, lots of women don't get a bfp till 12-14dpo. I think the 10dpo bfp stat is only like 50%. How long is your luteal phase.

Mommyb let us know if you O tomorrow!

Sophiasmom I have SO much anxiety. I put on like 15 pounds after my wedding, now I'm FREAKING OUT about how huge I will be pregnant. I'm already the heaviest I have ever been. It's totally got me scared!

Usually around 14 days, there isn't even a hint of a line there though

Comotion sorry about the bfn. Fx'd for monday!!

Joyful I was about a week behind everyone last month. It lead to me POAS at 6dpo. :blush: so silly I know but I couldn't help it!!

Mommyb I hope you're enjoying the weekend making babies!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

hope you ladies had a good V day , mommyB hope you got to dtd ! Craig baby don't worry about weight gain :)

soo...too is IC bottom opk..taken 15 mins ago at 10 min mark with fmu....
couldn't believe it so dipped a test with same urine nothing on that one ... sigh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
They say not to use fmu with opk' anyway, take one a little later in the day and see what it reads :)

Wait. I'm confused now. Top is IC hpt? Because I definitely see the line there. The bottom one I'm assuming is opk, and it's fine that the line is faint bc those won't turn positive til much later than the hpts.

Wait, is that a preg test or an opk commotion? If a test then I say BFP!!! :happydance:

blue handle is an Hpt :) I took another straight away after that result with the same urine and that was bfn

Maybe the second is a dud? There's definitely a pink line, which is a good argument against evap. I'd test again tomorrow with a FRER.

Commotion go get a frer ASAP!! I think your preggers lady!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->