3 Dpo today, anyone else want to obsess/wait with me?

That's great, progress makes everything feel better no matter what the outcome is :flower:

I put everything into ovia app but that puts me around 7/8 dpo. But no temp rise so cant be right. Temp rise a few days later, ff puts me at 5dpo

This is how my charts looks if i manually set it accordimg to all other signs apart from temp. But as its only a temp rise that confirms ovualtion, then obviously ff setting must be correct

This is how my charts looks if i manually set it accordimg to all other signs apart from temp. But as its only a temp rise that confirms ovualtion, then obviously ff setting must be correct

Ignore that, i cant get the pic to load :-(

I didn't want to post this elsewhere as I'm not entirely sure but I took a test this morning, at only 4dpo (I think) because I wanted a completely blank test to measure progress from (if any ) and to give myself something to do.

Initially it looked like a stark bfn so I forgot put about. 2 hours later I've went back in to the bathroom and had a look. I swear I can see something. Honestly, it's very very faint and definitely a squinter but I see something. I've never used these tests before so I'd obviously have no idea where a second line should show, but this seems about right.

I also inverted the picture and changed the brightness and contrast. The control line is a bright blue but just further up there is another slightly blueish line, it's definitely not the same colour as the rest of the strip. Can anyone else see or should I put my specks back on and give my head a shake?

https://i64.tinypic.com/30xd6ah.jpg

I see something dream catcher. Are you sure about your O day. Because if you really are 4dpo that just wouldn't make sense :shrug:

See now I'm not sure if I am. I wasn't uing opks for a week and then on cd47 it was dark but not as dark as the control line. Cd48 it was darker than the control, I assumed this was my first positive. However I lost the test so done it again after over half a day and it was as dark as the control still. Cd49 and it was still dark and positive looking in the morning. From cd49 evening until today (cd 52) they have remained dark but not positige iykwim?

I possibly did ovulate earlier but never knew as I wasn't testing? I had what I think was fertile cm at some point last week (possibly a week or so ago but I haven't actually been tracking cm I just noticed it) and cramping Sunday though Monday and on and off Tuesday. Possibly implantation? I could possibly be 7 or 8dpo?

This is so stressfull :-( quite sure i'm out this month as have a few things going on, but i have a docs appointment in just over a week to hopefully get some tests done. But this is a nightmare, my temps r irratic, but i'm not sleeping too well, its so consuming i end up waking numerous times during the night and looking at the time :-(

Keep your head up, Cajadaem. Restless sleep will affect your temps, so just try to stay positive & not worry about it. (I know, easier said than done) I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!:dust:

I've been trying to keep myself busy, so I haven't been on here for a few days. So, here's an update on my chart:

https://i65.tinypic.com/rrqbzn.png

Dream catcher have you taken any more tests?

Caja I'm sorry to hear things are going the way they are. It could definitely be the loss of sleep making your temps the way they are :hugs:

Momma your chart is looking great!

I was really hoping for a big jump this morning and then got no jump at all which was kind of sad haha hopefully tomorrow it will jump up. I could swear that there is a slightly darker line in hpt this morning than yesterday morning. I have been testing daily so I know when my trigger is gone and by the looks of yesterday's test I thought for sure it was gone. I'm sure I just have super line eye, the pictures are in the pregnancy test section if you wanna take a look, "testing daily until AF or bfp"

I had some brief streaking yesterday, then it stopped, then today i've had some more brown blood streaks when i wipe. And mad AF pain, so it will either happen at some point today, or tomorrow, which means a very short leutal phase for me this time :-(

Its ok, annoying i know, but hopefully docs can have some insight on what is going on. My cycles are nowhere near as long or regular as they were, and bot my leutal phase has been getting shorter and shorter. Fingers crossed the docs can do summat x

I'm so sorry Caja <3

I've discarded that line I thought I got earlier. When I went back to the test it wasn't as pink as I thought it was, possibly an indent shadow or an evap.

I've had on and off cramping, a feeling of fullness in my pelvic region, backache and my boobs feel heavier (at times). My CM hasn't changed at all, all week. I've been having a bit of nausea and my digestion issues have flared up something terrible the past two days. It has never been this bad before, I am in so much pain and it has never been this bad before.

Took a test today at 7dpo and it was definitely a BFN. As I said before, this is our first cycle ttc so I'm not overly bummed but if I don't get a BFP I'll be wantinf that witch to come back and get everything sorted!

I am still waiting for an actual flow, something to call cd1! Ive had spotting the last 2 days, then nothing today, AF isnt due until Wed-Friday. Oh the joys or irregular cycles :-/

Dream, you still have plenty of time!

Caja, could it possibly be the fabled implantation spotting? I don't know if mid-cycle spotting is normal for you, but I would be caught off-guard. Throwing lots of sticky baby dust your way!
:dust:

Having some right ovary pain/cramp tonight. I also looked at some old threads about your heart rate increasing and for the last month mine has sat steady at about 66bpm and now I'm up at 77bpm within a week of O. Who knows. I also thought I was going to throw up my breakfast this morning and my dinner tonight.

Mid cycle spotting has never happened to me before. But my cycles are all over the place at mo, nowhere near what they used to be like, so dont have a clue what is happening. I dont think its impantation spotting tho, as the cramps were just like AF and very painful :-(
And my temps are also still quite low post O, they usually shoot up, but they are just hovering around the coverline this month.

I hope something positive comes from this Caja, even if it means doctors getting to the bottom of tour cycle so you can get your bfp :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->