3 Dpo today, anyone else want to obsess/wait with me?

Hi Dreamcatcher :flower: I always tend to have a bit of a dip 2-4 dpo, its supposed to be normal, and something to do with estrogen/progesterone apparently :wacko:

See these are the things you never hear online, I only know that a temp dip post O can mean bfn and an increase that stays can mean bfp.

Thanks Caja, you've stopped me fretting :flower:

Hi again. So i'm currently cd10 and waiting to O. I had a fertility scan yesterday, which showed a dominant follicle in my right ovary, and that i will possibly ovulate very soon :)

Oh that's good news caja! I hope you catch this one!

I hd a temp dip again at 8dpo and 9dpo, but today at 10dpo it had risen again and I think I have a faint bfp (thread in preg tests) x

Oooo dreamcatcher i will see if i can find it xxx

wowzers hun, thats no evap!!!!!! Praying for a sticky one for you :) congratulations xxx

That definitely looks like a positive to me, dreamcatcher! Did you take a FRER this morning, yet?

Hi sorry I've just seen this, but another asda's own and two frers later it's safe to say I have a wee peanut cooking away!

I'm just praying for a happy and healthy 9 months (and not to get as fat as last time - 6 stone gain almost haha).

I still can't believe it's real. I have all the tests on a drawer and keep peeking at them! X

Eeek! I'm so excited for you. I'll be sending lots of positive energy your way in hopes, too, that you'll have a happy & healthy pregnancy! Such wonderful news this morning! Hahaha. I don't blame you one bit: I'd do the same. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->