• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

glad im not the only one with the heating on hubby was going mad opening windows

been sick few times today and a few nearlys as well
off to bed see if i can get rid of the feeling for a bit working tomorrow can't be bad tomorrow people will work it out

morning girls, well got the rest of the school uniforms yesterday, so im sorted just need the 4th to arrive now hahaha, dnt get me wrong my kids mean everything to me, but im soooo ready for them to go back to school hahaha

I think 6 weeks is way too long. I can't stand it when kids are off :haha:

tell me about it...lol did u realise we aint in 1st tri anymore, im quite annoyed bout it an not get why we av been moved???

tell me about it...lol did u realise we aint in 1st tri anymore, im quite annoyed bout it an not get why we av been moved???

Not until you mentioned it. We got moved to 'TTC groups and discussions' when we were TTC. I think you get moved once you go past a certain amount of posts.

maybe change the name?? get rid of 1st tri and change it to- to motherhood

duno maria coz they is sum treads on tri with well over the amount of post we av???? maybe coz they think we are a group???

just abit annoyin coz we shud be in 1st tri, as we are all sharein our thoughts an stuff x

duno maria coz they is sum treads on tri with well over the amount of post we av???? maybe coz they think we are a group???

just abit annoyin coz we shud be in 1st tri, as we are all sharein our thoughts an stuff x

I have no idea then.

Going on to thoughts and what not.. Jeez my nipples hurt today and I mean REALLY hurt!

I have no idea then.

Going on to thoughts and what not.. Jeez my nipples hurt today and I mean REALLY hurt!

i carnt belive how full an solid my boobies are, they are like rocks realy painfull haha

I have no idea then.

i carnt belive how full an solid my boobies are, they are like rocks realy painfull haha

And my mood is so bad. From the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed, I am so angry. God help anyone who annoys me, that's all I can say!!

lol, have u had hunger pains yet??? even tho im eatin gee i get realy bad hunger pains like i eaten in weeks they hurt lol

lol, have u had hunger pains yet??? even tho im eatin gee i get realy bad hunger pains like i eaten in weeks they hurt lol

Yeah, real bad one's. Always in the morning. So much so, I feel like I'm going to be sick!

Hi
had a day off today my plan was to do nothing but my mother had different ideas off we went to buy DD some new clothes and shoes etc im exhausted seriously finding it hard to keep my eyes open
My MS is all day and im finding its getting harder and harder to hide in work, plus the student nurse i have been working with came in yesterday with chicken pox!!!! so had to send her home then have my bloods checked as i havent booked in yet i think i will be ok but just so annoyed
I just want a scan like now so i can tell everyone so i dont have to make excuses why i cant see certain patients and why i cant go xray or theatre running out fast!

on a brighter note while in mothercare buying things for DD i have had a play with a few prams and decided on the mothercare orb its the latest version of the spin and i love it so just need to explain to hubby why i dont like my silvercross that we have to buy this think i will be saving hard lol

Hope your ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->