• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Hi
had a day off today my plan was to do nothing but my mother had different ideas off we went to buy DD some new clothes and shoes etc im exhausted seriously finding it hard to keep my eyes open
My MS is all day and im finding its getting harder and harder to hide in work, plus the student nurse i have been working with came in yesterday with chicken pox!!!! so had to send her home then have my bloods checked as i havent booked in yet i think i will be ok but just so annoyed
I just want a scan like now so i can tell everyone so i dont have to make excuses why i cant see certain patients and why i cant go xray or theatre running out fast!

on a brighter note while in mothercare buying things for DD i have had a play with a few prams and decided on the mothercare orb its the latest version of the spin and i love it so just need to explain to hubby why i dont like my silvercross that we have to buy this think i will be saving hard lol

Hope your ok

I love going into Mothercare and looking at baby clothes! What colour is the pram you have now?

its grey and green ok that doesn't sound nice but it is

I didnt buy anything at all till 23 weeks last time not sure i can last that long this time im itching to start buying but scared in case any one sees me

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
That's nice. I have a pink minnie mouse 3 in 1. And a blue prammy sort of thing. I really want to buy things too but we're waiting until I've had the scan which is only a week tomorrow :happydance:

I love it its really good pram and i always thought she was safe in it just the car seat that matches doesn't fit in our car focus have short seatbelts apparently so looking for a new one as cant pop car seat onto chassis for the quick school drop off etc
didnt bother me last time i had all the time in the world to mess round

i have midwife in 6 days scan is ages away but will be exactly 12 weeks

I love it its really good pram and i always thought she was safe in it just the car seat that matches doesn't fit in our car focus have short seatbelts apparently so looking for a new one as cant pop car seat onto chassis for the quick school drop off etc
didnt bother me last time i had all the time in the world to mess round

i have midwife in 6 days scan is ages away but will be exactly 12 weeks

I will be 11+6 so 1 day off exactly 12 weeks. Needs to hurry up. I just don't feel pregnant!!

im having random thoughts about bad things that can be going wrong all the time driving myself mad with it but cant help it i think its a case of too much information is a bad thing

im having random thoughts about bad things that can be going wrong all the time driving myself mad with it but cant help it i think its a case of too much information is a bad thing

Reading some of the threads on here also don't help.

i try not to go near the preg forums at all just cant do it they should only be allowed to post in the loss section

freezing again today

hi girls not sure wot pram i wont this time, but realy carnt wait to go shoppin lol

I'm hoping for a boy this time so I can go shopping :haha: If it's a girl, there's no point as I still have Elissa's stuff all boxed up.

I sold lots of my stuff so i will be buying no matter what lol

im in so much pain/discomfort on my right and side just inside my hip if that makes sense i spoke to a mw who said that its stretching etc and not to be worried i remember having pains like this with isobelle but just so worried that its more than that but see my mw on wed for my booking in app so will see what she says and im immune to chicken pox so not to worry about that any more
the nausea is really getting the better of me now and im struggling to get up in the morning full stop im hating it really hating it
I have weighed myself for some stupid reason and i have a 4lb gain how when im hardly eating i dont know but thats like 1lb a week from when i found out i will be one of thise people who have to have customised ambulances and special beds by the time im 40 weeks
Hubby has gone his nans with his mum and dad brother and sisters to try sort her house and garden out but i want him here

just read that back i sound unstable lol im not i am just having a bad bad day

Don't worry, we all have bad days. In my case, that's everyday, lol. Try speaking to your MW about the nausea when you see her on your booking appointment. You won't need one of those big ambulances or a big bed for that matter!! Those 4lbs could be just bloat and water retention - Which will go down!!

going to have to get something i can't function can't believe last time i wished for it as i never had any ms

11 weeks today Maria and ps that does look like a bump not fat!!

going to have to get something i can't function can't believe last time i wished for it as i never had any ms

11 weeks today Maria and ps that does look like a bump not fat!!

Lol! You saw my pic on the bump thread?

Have you thought about snacking everytime you start to feel sick before it kicks in big time?

Hi girls sorry im on my fone tk ages.
Sarah i found havr cravkers at the side of my bed an eatin as many ad i can b4 i get up realy helpp
Look how bad i got lol. Um now avin more gud days then bad yey. Also everytime i feel sick as hard ad it is i wud quickly eat sumthing. Honest uts hard but worked for me

Maria is ur pic in 1st tri? Wil av to av a look x

i have crackers in my bag they worked for a bit but now stopped struggling with fluids at times

Emma, it's in the bump thread at the top of first tri.

No more fanta, Sarah?

nope all fanta orange and pineapple juice stopped gone
just managed to cook and eat a roast dinner feel sick now though ate too much lol

nope all fanta orange and pineapple juice stopped gone
just managed to cook and eat a roast dinner feel sick now though ate too much lol

I want a roast dinner! Any left? :haha:

My cooker is getting fixed Monday so I WILL be cooking a roast for Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->