• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

We had a take away. I ad pizza. An my take awsy house special burger. With chips n lots of chilli n garlic sauce. I got donar meat aswel but ive defo gone off it i cudnt even stand the smell of it lol

We had a take away. I ad pizza. An my take awsy house special burger. With chips n lots of chilli n garlic sauce. I got donar meat aswel but ive defo gone off it i cudnt even stand the smell of it lol

Lol, hungry?

hows everyone 2day?....i feel like im gettin the flu or sumthing :( x

I'm ok thanks. I have a cold. My nose is driving me up the wall.

I've only just noticed you're in double figures now :happydance:

What is it with men?!

My dear husband thought it be a good idea to bite my ear to get me out of bed, bearing in mind, I still had 10 mins to lie in bed as he woke up half an hour early thinking he heard someone knock on the door. But if that were the case, the dogs would bark, which they weren't. I tell him 'no', so he goes to yank the covers off me which doesn't succeed, so he bites my nipple!! My freakin' nipple!! Does he have a death wish?! At this point, I'm thoroughly pissed off so I yell at him to 'fuck off and leave me alone!'

I'm a pregnant hormonal woman, when will he learn?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What is it with men?!

My dear husband thought it be a good idea to bite my ear to get me out of bed, bearing in mind, I still had 10 mins to lie in bed as he woke up half an hour early thinking he heard someone knock on the door. But if that were the case, the dogs would bark, which they weren't. I tell him 'no', so he goes to yank the covers off me which doesn't succeed, so he bites my nipple!! My freakin' nipple!! Does he have a death wish?! At this point, I'm thoroughly pissed off so I yell at hime to 'fuck off and leave me alone!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bless ya, an OMG ur nipple i carnt belive u didnt punch him :haha::haha:

my OH other mornin decided to wake me up by standin next to me naked with his rudies in my face, i went mental he was ooo it was only a joke, he then sed sorry emma but i like to laugh........hmmmmmmm excuse me babe but so do i but not at f**kin 4 am just coz ur gettin up for work, i dnt bloody have to now leave me alone :growlmad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What is it with men?!

My dear husband thought it be a good idea to bite my ear to get me out of bed, bearing in mind, I still had 10 mins to lie in bed as he woke up half an hour early thinking he heard someone knock on the door. But if that were the case, the dogs would bark, which they weren't. I tell him 'no', so he goes to yank the covers off me which doesn't succeed, so he bites my nipple!! My freakin' nipple!! Does he have a death wish?! At this point, I'm thoroughly pissed off so I yell at hime to 'fuck off and leave me alone!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bless ya, an OMG ur nipple i carnt belive u didnt punch him :haha::haha:

my OH other mornin decided to wake me up by standin next to me naked with his rudies in my face, i went mental he was ooo it was only a joke, he then sed sorry emma but i like to laugh........hmmmmmmm excuse me babe but so do i but not at f**kin 4 am just coz ur gettin up for work, i dnt bloody have to now leave me alone :growlmad:

:rofl: That's so something my DH would do :rofl: And if that were me, I would of flicked the end!!

But yes, I did try to punch him square in the face but I was tangled in the stupid covers after not letting him take them :growlmad:

If i wasnt so knackerd i wud of played along n bite it haha. He new tho id only just nicely gone to sleep. Been findin it hard to sleep x

If i wasnt so knackerd i wud of played along n bite it haha. He new tho id only just nicely gone to sleep. Been findin it hard to sleep x

Me too. I wake up at stupid o'clock needing the toilet then I can't get back to sleep. I get in a right paddy about it :haha:

I am so stressed because of family and landlord, I'm actually nervous incase there's no HB when I go to my scan on Friday.

Why can't people just leave me and my husband alone?! :brat:

Maria hope your ok HUGS

Well midwife tomorrow DDs first day at nursery as well i will be a mess when talking to MW lol
planning on having a nap at some point today so tired hate working till midnight

:happydance::happydance::happydance: YEY IM CHILD FREE :happydance:

arw i do love my children, but gee this has been the longest 6 weeks EVER, hope they injoy there 1st day back, i carnt belive its nearly 10 oclock already slow down time :haha: x

I'm ok thanks Sarah.

It's an open day tomorrow for Elissa's Pre-School. So we're going to meet her key worker and the other children in her class. Just been shopping and got her some cheap jogging pants that we don't mind getting ruined. Hopefully we'll recieve her school t-shirt, jumper and her ickle book bag tomorrow as well. So then she's all ready for her afternoon on Friday.

Sarah, hope you're MW appointment goes well tomorrow.

Emma, I dread those days when Elissa is full time and the holidays come around :haha:

We had our taster session in July shes been asking to go since we have a book bag ready just need to get her a few bits now like spare clothes for the paint accidents I can guarantee she will have we end up having a bath after every paint session at home so god help them there ha ha
lunch bag is on its way for her full day on Mondays

I don't think we'll end up putting Elissa in full days until neccessary. We'll be putting her in 5 days a week, just a mixture of mornings and afternoons as that will use up all her government funding.

Anywho, how are you feeling recently?

Only 2 weeks and 2 days until you're in double figures!

we are only using her 15hrs and paying for lunch 2ce a week

feel quite poo all the time just want to get to Oct

we are only using her 15hrs and paying for lunch 2ce a week

feel quite poo all the time just want to get to Oct

It'll fly by. Hopefully the sickness will pass. Are you working tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->