• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

no working all weekend so i could take Isobelle to nursery her 1st work

no only our parents know in family and 3 people in work no one else will know till the scan hoping not to tell Isobelle for a while

afternoon, well thats my house all back to normal hehe, ooo not long till our scans maria carnt wait, but scared at the same time lol x

afternoon, well thats my house all back to normal hehe, ooo not long till our scans maria carnt wait, but scared at the same time lol x

Why you scared?

Well Elissa enjoyed the half hour we were at her school. Not too sure at first but got playing with the other kids and then didn't want to leave! Started whinging so had to pick her up and carry her out! Looks like we won't be having trouble on Friday - Fingers crossed! Now she keeps going "school Friday". Got her uniform and book bag. Roll on Friday! 2 and a half hours for me and hubby with no child :happydance:

Why you scared?

Well Elissa enjoyed the half hour we were at her school. Not too sure at first but got playing with the other kids and then didn't want to leave! Started whinging so had to pick her up and carry her out! Looks like we won't be having trouble on Friday - Fingers crossed! Now she keeps going "school Friday". Got her uniform and book bag. Roll on Friday! 2 and a half hours for me and hubby with no child :happydance:

just scared if no hb etc x

Haven't you heard it with your doppler?

Sarah, how was Isobelles first day and your MW appt?

hi
Well Isobelle walked off into nursery didnt even wave or say goodbye both yesterday and today!!! got to say i had a few tears yesterday its very odd being at home on my own though not sure i like it ha ha
MW was fine did all the normal bloods height etc 4 weeks till my scan

Only 24hrs till your scan though maria are you excited?

Emma im sure you will be listening to the HB dont worry your scan will be fine only a few more days xx

yer just its abit muffled, im sure it is after listening to loads on utube, but im STILL 70% sure im hearing 2 hb's they r bout an inch an half away frm each other an 1 is slightly faster??? lol, i just carnt stop thinkin they is more then 1 in here, an all im seein everywere is twins an dreamin all the time of twins, wud explain the m/s an extreme tiredness etc guess il find out in a few days x

i nearly said its confusing coz there are 2 in there lol
i still haven't got one i know i wouldn't stop listening to hb

i nearly said its confusing coz there are 2 in there lol
i still haven't got one i know i wouldn't stop listening to hb

to be honest ive not used it as much as i thought i wud, but then again my kids dnt no yet an with them been off school, just not had 5 miins realy, mite use in more now they r back tho haha

other week me n mum went in a pram shop (just coz we was passin it lol) an she went straight to a twin pram an sed emma u need this 1 lol even she hinks i am, mite antie sed she was just like how i was when she was pregnant with her twins, :shrug:

if im honest i think il be alittle bit gutted if it was just 1 now, lol crazy i no but when u av this strong feelin like i do, just think il b abit gutted lol

quite excited for Monday now

just spoke to my friend who is bout 16 weeks i think!! she just had her 2nd M/W app 2day an thats it now see dnt see M/W till she is 28 weeks, i think thats to long dont u???

Not really. Will be tomorrow though.

If this is not her first child, the MW appointments get further apart. I know when I'll have mine cause they are already printed in my pregnancy notes.

Not really. Will be tomorrow though.

If this is not her first child, the MW appointments get further apart. I know when I'll have mine cause they are already printed in my pregnancy notes.

im waitin to hear frm the consultant, to see if they r guna motior me closely again, like with the other 2, due to lack of fluid an small baby

i saw mw yesterday scan at 12 weeks see consultant at 16 weeks scan at 20weeks see mw at 22 weeks then they start from 26/28 weeks with the regular app towards the end if all ok

i saw mw yesterday scan at 12 weeks see consultant at 16 weeks scan at 20weeks see mw at 22 weeks then they start from 26/28 weeks with the regular app towards the end if all ok

i carnt belive u are 8 weeks already its flown by x

i think its going so slow hating everyday knowing im going to be sick
made a drs app for Monday for tablets hoped to get in sooner might just turn up tomorrow see what they do lol

i think its going so slow hating everyday knowing im going to be sick
made a drs app for Monday for tablets hoped to get in sooner might just turn up tomorrow see what they do lol

gud luck with the tablets didnt work for me ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->