3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

yeah he's being very practical about things at the mo where things ae going like cot etc
he made a comment that i seem to be suffering this time as it was easy with Isobelle i get where he's coming from but easy ? he wont let me do much either like get in the loft and lift things or let dog lay on me bless but im allowed to pick a 3 yr old up though!

yeah he's being very practical about things at the mo where things ae going like cot etc
he made a comment that i seem to be suffering this time as it was easy with Isobelle i get where he's coming from but easy ? he wont let me do much either like get in the loft and lift things or let dog lay on me bless but im allowed to pick a 3 yr old up though!

Bless. He'll soon get bored of doing everything himself! What dog do you have?

staffy he is fab love him to pieces
what dogs do you have??

i want to poas when does the urge pass?? please say before 12week scan lol

I haven't done a POAS lately... The urge is there :)

we ended up goin out for tea last night i was gutted i cudnt eat 1 mouthfull, i was so hungry but when i took a bite that was it, it turned my tummy :cry:

and now all morning i carnt stop bein sick :cry: i no all i seem to do is moan moan moan lately :cry:

don't be silly hun that's what we are here for xxxx

I have 2 pain in the arses, Jack Russells. Both rescue dogs. If hubby would let me, my house would be full of rescue dogs but I'm not allowed another dog until my rabbit passes.

Well as you know, I PO2S not long ago. We went shopping yesterday and hubby saw the tests I like and asked if I want some. The urge was there but I said no. So no I don't think it does. I don't think we'll be happy until we hear the heartbeat.

Are these tablets not working Emma? Hope you feel better soon.

I have 2 pain in the arses, Jack Russells. Both rescue dogs. If hubby would let me, my house would be full of rescue dogs but I'm not allowed another dog until my rabbit passes.

Well as you know, I PO2S not long ago. We went shopping yesterday and hubby saw the tests I like and asked if I want some. The urge was there but I said no. So no I don't think it does. I don't think we'll be happy until we hear the heartbeat.

Are these tablets not working Emma? Hope you feel better soon.

hi chick...erm i thought the tablets were workin other day i felt great got afew things done, but duno :shrug: i think the sickness is just to powerfull hahaha,

got my hcg levels back the lady sed there are 41 thousand sumthing (carnt remember the excat num she sed) is that gud do u think xx

I have no idea. We don't check the levels down here.

I haven't felt sick in nearly 2 weeks. Wish Friday would hurry so I know that everything is ok.

I have no idea. We don't check the levels down here.

I haven't felt sick in nearly 2 weeks. Wish Friday would hurry so I know that everything is ok.

i duno, ive just checked afew site sum say its high and sum say its normal??....ur so luckly not to feel or be sick my friend got her 1st scan this mornin, an she hasnt been sick onces its her 3rd pg, so luckly,

i no it comes with pregnancy i am so lucky to be pregnant but i real carnt cope with it, its so bad u wudnt belive,

i just hope everything is well with bean an all this sickness is a gud thing x

im just glad oh is home 2day he's took kids out so im goin back to bed x

JUST TO LET U ALL NO, i wont be on much...laptop got another virus argh!!! only just got it sorted few weeks ago aswell....ive neva had so many virus since i joined babyandbump....realy startin to piss me off now, il check in as much as i can when i can xxxxxxx

JUST TO LET U ALL NO, i wont be on much...laptop got another virus argh!!! only just got it sorted few weeks ago aswell....ive neva had so many virus since i joined babyandbump....realy startin to piss me off now, il check in as much as i can when i can xxxxxxx

I've never had any virus from BnB and I scan all the time.

How are you feeling after your nap?

Evening ladies. Thought I'd better day I'm bleeding slightly today. So may not be joining you on the next 8/9months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->