3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Can you not make an appointment with the school for photo's? Elissa has her first school photo Friday, luckily she's in on that day but school said if not to make an appointment.

I had one crap night's sleep. My boobs leaked so bad, I had to put a bra on with breast pads. Not comfy at all. So hubby is going to buy me some sleep bras today.

dnt no hun!! neva thought of that :dohh:

as for boobies not sure if i read it sumwere or dreamt it.....but with ur boobies leakin dnt tha mean they is a gud chance baby wil be early?? (i dnt mean to early) xx

I don't think it means anything. Just means my body will be ready to breastfeed.

Owwy.. Lil' miss is kicking so low down..

Only one more box of baby clothes to sort through :dance: Got 3 piles. 1 for charity, 1 to sell and 1 to keep. There's a lot for sale and charity :haha:

thzts me and DD all bathed an snuggled up in bed feel like shit, OH and DS are just avin sum super then DS is of to bed early night all round me thinks, didnt get round to uploadin me pic wil do 2moz xxxx

thzts me and DD all bathed an snuggled up in bed feel like shit, OH and DS are just avin sum super then DS is of to bed early night all round me thinks, didnt get round to uploadin me pic wil do 2moz xxxx

I've just bathed Elissa. I don't know what an early night is anymore :haha:

i go to bed early, but can neva sleep, so end up on here or internet all night lol

i go to bed early, but can neva sleep, so end up on here or internet all night lol

Hubby and I go to bed at 11 but don't usually go to sleep until 12 as he has to watch a bit of TV first :growlmad:

lol ad um afew years now, they is a gray jumper to match they are pj's got um frm primark....not sure u av 1 do u??? xxx

lol ad um afew years now, they is a gray jumper to match they are pj's got um frm primark....not sure u av 1 do u??? xxx

We have loads, lol. I've seen them in there but cause I'm petite, it's useless trying to find trousers in there in my size.

5ft sumut....my mum goes there as she is tiny, lol x

I'm 5ft1 with a 28 inch leg and.. Fat basically, lol. I find it really hard to find clothes.

arw :( av u actualy looked an tryed on? they do all sorts of sizes in there x

Yeah and they look horrible on. You get used to it after a while.

How's Chelsea feeling now?

she's fine hun, i now believe it may av been to much junk food frm the party she been at 2 at the weekend, i think it just layed heavy? but still aint allowed back to school till weds,
its just me now my throat is killin, an this cough i got is drivin me mad, its a realy tickley cough an got loads of bad flem bk of throat :( an every time i cough i dribble abit haha

I'm 5ft1 with a 28 inch leg and.. Fat basically, lol. I find it really hard to find clothes.

arw :( av u actualy looked an tryed on? they do all sorts of sizes in there x

Yeah and they look horrible on. You get used to it after a while.

How's Chelsea feeling now?

she's fine hun, i now believe it may av been to much junk food frm the party she been at 2 at the weekend, i think it just layed heavy? but still aint allowed back to school till weds,
its just me now my throat is killin, an this cough i got is drivin me mad, its a realy tickley cough an got loads of bad flem bk of throat :( an every time i cough i dribble abit haha

You sound like you got exactly what I had. Hope you feel better soon.

argh been up all night coughin, an still no appointments at docs :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->