3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

argh been up all night coughin, an still no appointments at docs :( xx

They won't do anything. All they'll say is take paracetamol. Seriously, go drink stupid amounts of orange juice (I'm still drinking it, I can't get enough now, lol) and have some honey.

Ha ha orange juice Craving proving useful after all

hope you feel better soon

argh been up all night coughin, an still no appointments at docs :( xx

They won't do anything. All they'll say is take paracetamol. Seriously, go drink stupid amounts of orange juice (I'm still drinking it, I can't get enough now, lol) and have some honey.

think im gettin a chest infection tho, the amount of crap im coughin up an so wheezy, along with unable to swollow :( even hurts to drink

hope my son dnt get it, normaly an sign of a cough or cold with him, we av to go get him sum antibiotics an steroids xx

Sorry i've been a crappy stalker :dohh:

We found out on Friday that we're team :pink:!

Shopped most of the weekend, some pictures in my journal if you fancy a nosey.

Hope everyone's ok! xx

Sorry i've been a crappy stalker :dohh:

We found out on Friday that we're team :pink:!

Shopped most of the weekend, some pictures in my journal if you fancy a nosey.

Hope everyone's ok! xx

yey thats 3 of us team PINK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Originally Posted by Rah
And me a team yellow xx

Are you not finding out? I would've loved to have been able to wait and leave it a surprise but I don't think I could. The said yes the second the sonographer said "do you want to find out the sex?" :haha:

Although, OH tried persuading me into keeping the sex a secret... not possible!
Then he tried to persuade me to keep her name a secred.. definitely not a chance! :haha: x

I do and I don't I like it being a secret from everyone and don't think I can keep a secret we are not telling names either I managed that till 38weeks last time then told our parents but hoping I dont even do that this time

In a different note baby has def found its kick over night not stopped all day can really feel it now makes me really giddy much to hubbys annoyance lol he's dreading the day I can feel it on the outside as he hates the feeling he felt it once with dd and never again he hated watching it as well lol

I do and I don't I like it being a secret from everyone and don't think I can keep a secret we are not telling names either I managed that till 38weeks last time then told our parents but hoping I dont even do that this time

In a different note baby has def found its kick over night not stopped all day can really feel it now makes me really giddy much to hubbys annoyance lol he's dreading the day I can feel it on the outside as he hates the feeling he felt it once with dd and never again he hated watching it as well lol

I saw my belly move this morning (I think it was this morning) with lil' miss kicking. Hubby keeps putting his hand on my belly but at the wrong times, lol.

i think its amazin everyday its different, like 2day i actually saw ever a foot or an elbow poke out my belly, it was a round ball like thing xx

i think its amazin everyday its different, like 2day i actually saw ever a foot or an elbow poke out my belly, it was a round ball like thing xx

I don't usually look at my belly but I was sorting my top out and saw it move :smug:

I don't usually look at my belly but I was sorting my top out and saw it move :smug:

im gettin alittle worried :haha: as this baby girl seems to be VERY active on anight :dohh: dnt feel her a great deal durin day, but soon as i get into bed she starts hope she aint guna be noternal :dohh:

im gettin alittle worried :haha: as this baby girl seems to be VERY active on anight :dohh: dnt feel her a great deal durin day, but soon as i get into bed she starts hope she aint guna be noternal :dohh:

Elissa was like that when in the womb. When she was born, she would sleep straight through the night (and still does, never once woken unless she's ill). I had to wake her in the night to feed her.

OH wages av not gone in again, thats 2 weeks wages he is owed now :( we have just heard a rumour that apprently receivers r off into the company on friday so hope this is not true, right on top of xmas an a baby on the way :(

Well last night was fun.. Not!! I'm casually sat on the sofa watching TV and hubby comes over to give me a hug but doesn't and pulls away.. My boob has leaked everywhere!! Walking up the stairs and I sneeze, I go "Oh for gods sake", hubby "You leaked again?", me "No I just peed myself" :blush: He laughs and tries to look at my PJ bottoms!! Damn pregnancy :haha:

OH wages av not gone in again, thats 2 weeks wages he is owed now :( we have just heard a rumour that apprently receivers r off into the company on friday so hope this is not true, right on top of xmas an a baby on the way :(

Go in and kick off.

Go in and kick off.

hes off in now, i carnt believe it ..

ur post need make me laugh haha

I wouldn't leave until I had the money.

Glad I cheered you up with my misfortune, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->