3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

OH wages av not gone in again, thats 2 weeks wages he is owed now :( we have just heard a rumour that apprently receivers r off into the company on friday so hope this is not true, right on top of xmas an a baby on the way :(

Go in and kick off.

hes off in now, i carnt believe it ..

ur post need make me laugh haha

I wouldn't leave until I had the money.

Glad I cheered you up with my misfortune, lol.

excatly he sopose to be at work tomoz, ive told him he aint unless he gets paid, coz this weeks work if for next weeks pay, so untill he gets squared up for the last 2 weeks he aint goin,
well he settin off now so lets see what they av to say, last week they told everybody it will be in monday an then normaly pay day weds, monday came no wages so thought oh they mite jus put both in weds, an nope nothing, we r now overdrawn due to payments goin out ARGH!!!!

OH wages av not gone in again, thats 2 weeks wages he is owed now :( we have just heard a rumour that apprently receivers r off into the company on friday so hope this is not true, right on top of xmas an a baby on the way :(

Go in and kick off.

hes off in now, i carnt believe it ..

ur post need make me laugh haha

I wouldn't leave until I had the money.

Glad I cheered you up with my misfortune, lol.

excatly he sopose to be at work tomoz, ive told him he aint unless he gets paid, coz this weeks work if for next weeks pay, so untill he gets squared up for the last 2 weeks he aint goin,
well he settin off now so lets see what they av to say, last week they told everybody it will be in monday an then normaly pay day weds, monday came no wages so thought oh they mite jus put both in weds, an nope nothing, we r now overdrawn due to payments goin out ARGH!!!!

Pain in the arse working sometimes, isn't it?! Hubby's had this trouble before in quite a few jobs. I had this once where they didn't pay me for a whole month cause of their mistake. Glad we're self-employed now.

yer my partner use to half his own lorrys, he had 3, but then went an worked for a mate an he screwd us over for 30k, cudnt do out bout it as it was like cash in hand, so with oher hakf like a 1 man bandi, we had to sell lorrys just to life,

thankfully we dnt av a mortgage, as we bou the house off the family when his mum died
then then he was out off work for abit due to no jobs, then was doin odd work here an there, then xmas eve just gone he was badly attacked an nearly died, so he only just nicely gone back to work :( 1 thing after another at the minute..
if finds it hard workin for sum1 else an shit wage, when he been self empolyed most his live, b4 he had the lorrys he was on oil rigs,
xx

Hope you get things sorted ccmummy!

This weeks bump (a day early) against last weeks :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=514171&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1352887560https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=514173&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1352887569

Hope you get things sorted ccmummy!

This weeks bump (a day early) against last weeks :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=514171&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1352887560https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=514173&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1352887569

ur bump looks alot higher today huni :)

yer my partner use to half his own lorrys, he had 3, but then went an worked for a mate an he screwd us over for 30k, cudnt do out bout it as it was like cash in hand, so with oher hakf like a 1 man bandi, we had to sell lorrys just to life,

thankfully we dnt av a mortgage, as we bou the house off the family when his mum died
then then he was out off work for abit due to no jobs, then was doin odd work here an there, then xmas eve just gone he was badly attacked an nearly died, so he only just nicely gone back to work :( 1 thing after another at the minute..
if finds it hard workin for sum1 else an shit wage, when he been self empolyed most his live, b4 he had the lorrys he was on oil rigs,
xx

Have you managed to get his money?

It's Elissa's birthday tomorrow and I still haven't made her cake :dohh: So I'm sat here looking through all my recipes and decorations trying to find something suitable. Going to be a busy evening.

xx

Have you managed to get his money?

It's Elissa's birthday tomorrow and I still haven't made her cake :dohh: So I'm sat here looking through all my recipes and decorations trying to find something suitable. Going to be a busy evening.

he went and nobody in office, he saw another driver there an told him he sed he spoke to boss this morning an wages will be gin in but didnt no when??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH been ringin office all day an no answer still!!!

Doesn't sound too good hun :hugs:

Is it a big company he works for or just a little one? x

Doesn't sound too good hun :hugs:

Is it a big company he works for or just a little one? x

its biggish but a family run business they av loads of factory men workin for them also av afew hgv drivers (which is wot my oh is)

its a dairy company x

That's strange then about the wages.. You could 'maybe' understand if it was just a small, piddly company and they were having money problems but if it's a fairly big company :shrug: x

That's strange then about the wages.. You could 'maybe' understand if it was just a small, piddly company and they were having money problems but if it's a fairly big company :shrug: x

i just hope the romour aint true about the receivers goin in on friday, coz if so that explains why no one been paid x

WELL THATS ME IN BED AT 6 PM :(
ive had enough of today, just carnt be arsed still not well, an lost my voice completely now :(
cudnt get in docs again today :( i no they is probs not alot they can do but i defo need antibioctics or sumthing his is a joke now, my body is killin me all over, need sumthing i carnt cope anymore :(
if they dnt fit me in tomoz an guna stand and scream the place down untill they do sumthing about it :( :( :(

WELL THATS ME IN BED AT 6 PM :(
ive had enough of today, just carnt be arsed still not well, an lost my voice completely now :(
cudnt get in docs again today :( i no they is probs not alot they can do but i defo need antibioctics or sumthing his is a joke now, my body is killin me all over, need sumthing i carnt cope anymore :(
if they dnt fit me in tomoz an guna stand and scream the place down untill they do sumthing about it :( :( :(

Say it's an emergency. I do.

well i was layed in bed chillin until football cum on argh!!! fek all on tv now :( xx

You can come do this silly cake for me? I'm going to end up going to bed at 12 :sleep:

Hi just in from work I'm shattered!!

Hope oh gets his money Emma really unfair when they mess with money like that

Maria hope you have made the cake by now will send you my address for my slice lol

Laura your bump def looks higher and bit bigger this week

Maria hope you have made the cake by now will send you my address for my slice lol

so do i huni hopefully will all be sorted tomoz xx

It's made and cooling. Still got to decorate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->