3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

What decorating are you doing ? Ate you doing a character?

You have to put a pic on once its done xx

Happy birthday Elissa
Hope the cake was ok xx

Happy birthday Elissa
Hope the cake was ok xx

Thank you. She's been naughty all day :growlmad: I got annoyed with the cake, so it's done spotty like minnies dress as the bow wouldn't do as it was told :growlmad:

well OH only got paid today :( but at least he got it,

im still unwell but alot better then i was
happy LATE birthday wishes to elissa

hows everyone else doin? xx

Im off to gp in an hr think I have got round ligament pain so going to see what he says the midwife said go to labour ward !!! I'm not going there unless baby is well on its way

Good that he got paid without a load of hassle even if it is late must be a relief xx

I just had a big fat pizza yum got some sweets for nibbles tonight

Well I have been signed off work for 2 weeks, work are not impressed as its our busiest time of year and I feel guilty for getting them down it was busy last night when I rang in at 4am matron was in there now that's heard of!!
I know that's daft but can't help it

I just had a big fat pizza yum got some sweets for nibbles tonight

Well I have been signed off work for 2 weeks, work are not impressed as its our busiest time of year and I feel guilty for getting them down it was busy last night when I rang in at 4am matron was in there now that's heard of!!
I know that's daft but can't help it

Why you signed off?

Just had KFC for dinner.. I want more!!

How are you both feeling now?

:cry::cry::cry::cry: cow bag i realy wanted KFC but realy cudnt be arsed to drive 45 mins jus for it, an OH wudnt go coz he up at half 1 an was in bed at 7 :cry::cry::cry::cry: think il go 2moz with kids an get a HUGO BUCKET and MC D'S hahahahahahahaha

:cry::cry::cry::cry: cow bag i realy wanted KFC but realy cudnt be arsed to drive 45 mins jus for it, an OH wudnt go coz he up at half 1 an was in bed at 7 :cry::cry::cry::cry: think il go 2moz with kids an get a HUGO BUCKET and MC D'S hahahahahahahaha

You love me really! KFC is at the end of my road :)

You love me really! KFC is at the end of my road :)

ok dnt rub it in lol x

You live so far away from everything.

Did you manage to get Chelsea an appointment for her photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->