3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Just had KFC for dinner.. I want more!!

How are you both feeling now?

:cry::cry::cry::cry: cow bag i realy wanted KFC but realy cudnt be arsed to drive 45 mins jus for it, an OH wudnt go coz he up at half 1 an was in bed at 7 :cry::cry::cry::cry: think il go 2moz with kids an get a HUGO BUCKET and MC D'S hahahahahahahaha

You love me really! KFC is at the end of my road :)

ok dnt rub it in lol x

You live so far away from everything.

Did you manage to get Chelsea an appointment for her photo?

i feel like im at the end off the world sumtimes, our closest town is about 45 mins, away we av abit of a town like 15 to 20 mins away but all that got in it is a few shops fish n chips an couple of take aways :(

nope i didnt, but last month i had this women rnd who takes pics in ur own home, saves u goin to a studio, so at least ive got sum of them both xx

That's good then. Elissa had hers taken today. Dread how they'll turn out. She hates a camera in her face thanks to the MIL.

I don't think I could cope being that far away from things Warrington town is 5mins then we have Liverpool Chester and Manchester all 30 mins away max

Isobelle pulls a dodgy smile on photos but her school ones are ok we got them on Wed

well u no my bestfriend is due 4-5 weeks b4 me well we ended up after the count of 3 tellin each other our name we THINK we mite use.......

and guess what we both sed FRAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG AN U NEVA GUESS WOT ASWELL her babys last name will be hart to hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyway so me been nice decided she can av the name...........

think we guna go with miley ann hart (ann frm my mum)............

its the only other name i like :shrug: xx

well u no my bestfriend is due 4-5 weeks b4 me well we ended up after the count of 3 tellin each other our name we THINK we mite use.......

and guess what we both sed FRAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG AN U NEVA GUESS WOT ASWELL her babys last name will be hart to hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyway so me been nice decided she can av the name...........

think we guna go with miley ann hart (ann frm my mum)............

its the only other name i like :shrug: xx

That's my middle name too.. Expect spelt Anne. Hehe, your baby will have the same initials as me.. M A H!!

so ithought i wud take kids out treat um to mc d's an abit off shopping, ive gone an bloody lost my mobile sumwere :( looks like a new 1 for xmas for me xx

so ithought i wud take kids out treat um to mc d's an abit off shopping, ive gone an bloody lost my mobile sumwere :( looks like a new 1 for xmas for me xx

Have you phoned it to see if anyone will answer?

can not belive 5 young 14 yr old lads had fone my fone an got in touch, there mums wana be so proud of them coz not many nice honest people out there carnt believe i have it back :)

Oh my that's so lucky shame you can't tell people how helpful they were!!

Shame about the name can't believe you both had the same name picked out!!

hi hun just seen ur bump in pics, that is defo a baby bump :)

That's so weird about the name thing!

When I was at school there were two cousins with the same name in the same year - very confusing!

Glad you got your phone back! x

Thankies. Feeling her kick a lot more now as found out at the scan my AP is high.

Where's your 20wk scan pic?

Last night I read through all our old thread when TTC. We went through some :haha:

OMG what a fab pic love the looking down shot
You cant deny that thats a preg bump!!!! looks fabxx

Thankies. Feeling her kick a lot more now as found out at the scan my AP is high.

Where's your 20wk scan pic?

Last night I read through all our old thread when TTC. We went through some :haha:

yey for feelin her kickin :)
scan pics aint that clear, no as gud as the 1 i got up lol
as 4 readin old threads i quite often go back an read :) we defo went throw sum haha

this cough is drivin me insane, i so run down its crazy, not sure if we r allowed to or not but ive ad sum buttercup syrup today, i need to try sumthing xxx

Thank you Sarah.

I don't even know what buttercup syrup is :haha: So I'm no help there. What did it say on the bottle?

I used simple linctus I think its the same sort of stuff you should be fine xx

Thank you Sarah.

I don't even know what buttercup syrup is :haha: So I'm no help there. What did it say on the bottle?

omg maria u av neva heard of buttercup syrup???? is a cough medicine, think it wass ou b4 i was even born lol ita brown coloured an smells an taste yummy :haha:

it does say on bottle if pregnant consult doc b4 takin. i carnt in to see a bloody doc let alone consult him :(

I have no idea with regards to taking it whilst pregnant but I love Buttercup Syrup!

Pre-pregnancy I could do a bottle in one night just for a tickly cough :rofl: x

Thank you Sarah.

omg maria u av neva heard of buttercup syrup???? is a cough medicine, think it wass ou b4 i was even born lol ita brown coloured an smells an taste yummy :haha:

it does say on bottle if pregnant consult doc b4 takin. i carnt in to see a bloody doc let alone consult him :(

Nope, never heard. I hardly take medicine. Not unless hubby forces down my throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->