3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Thank you Sarah.

I don't even know what buttercup syrup is :haha: So I'm no help there. What did it say on the bottle?

omg maria u av neva heard of buttercup syrup???? is a cough medicine, think it wass ou b4 i was even born lol ita brown coloured an smells an taste yummy :haha:

it does say on bottle if pregnant consult doc b4 takin. i carnt in to see a bloody doc let alone consult him :(

Nope, never heard. I hardly take medicine. Not unless hubby forces down my throat.

it takes alot for me to take any medicine, but like i sed it was ot b4 i was even born, all u hear is ''get sum butercup down ya' frm like granmas an stuff haha ul av to look for it in ur local supermarket nxt time ur shoppin hahaha

different note..... i feel so sorry for my baby, think she is gettin realy pissed off with me coughin also, today has actually been my worse day of coughin, i havent sopped to the pint ive throw up 5 times due to coughin an also wee'd myself :blush: after that i just burst into tears, my kids got so upset bless them, OH packed me off to bed at half 4 an im still hear now, xx

Thank you Sarah.

I don't even know what buttercup syrup is :haha: So I'm no help there. What did it say on the bottle?

omg maria u av neva heard of buttercup syrup???? is a cough medicine, think it wass ou b4 i was even born lol ita brown coloured an smells an taste yummy :haha:

it does say on bottle if pregnant consult doc b4 takin. i carnt in to see a bloody doc let alone consult him :(

Nope, never heard. I hardly take medicine. Not unless hubby forces down my throat.

it takes alot for me to take any medicine, but like i sed it was ot b4 i was even born, all u hear is ''get sum butercup down ya' frm like granmas an stuff haha ul av to look for it in ur local supermarket nxt time ur shoppin hahaha

different note..... i feel so sorry for my baby, think she is gettin realy pissed off with me coughin also, today has actually been my worse day of coughin, i havent sopped to the pint ive throw up 5 times due to coughin an also wee'd myself :blush: after that i just burst into tears, my kids got so upset bless them, OH packed me off to bed at half 4 an im still hear now, xx

I've pee'd myself loads of times coughing and sneezing. Hubby just laughs at me :haha: You defo sound like you got what I had.

Just got out the shower after being in there over an hour, trying to bloody shave :growlmad: And now my legs itch :(

ive ad it 9 or 10 days now, seems to be gettin worse not better, i was to sick this mornin so neva rung docs, rung um this afternoon when they re-opened after lunch, an they sed they av already had the surgery this mornin no doc in now till 2moz

i no we r a small village but it tks this piss, il set out below or surgery time thing

monday, mornin surgery, 1 doc
tuesday doc starts at 11 an finishes at half 4
wednesday am CLOSED re opens HALF 2 no doc tho till 4 shuts at 6 nurse 4 till 6 also
thursday YEY SURGERY ALL DAY pm nurse
FRIDAY we av a nurse an doc but unsure wot times,

we only ever av 1 dotor here at at time, u can neva get in as its the same people day after day sat in there, they till u to ring at half 8, so u do it just rings till 9 am then ur on hold till about quater past 9 then they fianly answer an say sorry fully booked call agin tomoz AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

ive ad it 9 or 10 days now, seems to be gettin worse not better, i was to sick this mornin so neva rung docs, rung um this afternoon when they re-opened after lunch, an they sed they av already had the surgery this mornin no doc in now till 2moz

i no we r a small village but it tks this piss, il set out below or surgery time thing

monday, mornin surgery, 1 doc
tuesday doc starts at 11 an finishes at half 4
wednesday am CLOSED re opens HALF 2 no doc tho till 4 shuts at 6 nurse 4 till 6 also
thursday YEY SURGERY ALL DAY pm nurse
FRIDAY we av a nurse an doc but unsure wot times,

we only ever av 1 dotor here at at time, u can neva get in as its the same people day after day sat in there, they till u to ring at half 8, so u do it just rings till 9 am then ur on hold till about quater past 9 then they fianly answer an say sorry fully booked call agin tomoz AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I had the cough for about 2 weeks. Tried orange juice and honey yet?! Obviously not together!!

In my Drs surgery, we have 5 Drs in at all times and 1 nurse but it takes you about a week to get seen unless it's an emergency and you get one straight away. Infact I have the nurse on Thursday for my asthma review which will turn out crap, lol.

ive ad orange just hun, but not honey x

Drink more orange juice for the Vitamin C and honey for the cough.. Trust me, it works. I now have a stash of orange juice in my frige and a squeezy bottle of honey in my cupboard just incase!!

19 weeks today yay

That really makes me be thankful for my drs although I still all it
we have 3 nurses all times and 8 drs sometimes more
they have changed it so we ring at 8:30 we get app that day

Sorry i've been a bit quiet lately..

Hope you're feeling a bit better today ccmummy!

Went and changed our pram last night :blush: We got it from Mothercare on the babyplan so we can change it right up until it being delivered :) Originally ordered the Silvercross Linear Freeway but have now changed to the Quinny Buzz 3.

OH prefers the Quinny and I don't mind either way but at least it makes him think he's getting his way on something!

Lots of pictures in my journal if anyone wants a nosey x

19 weeks today yay

That really makes me be thankful for my drs although I still all it
we have 3 nurses all times and 8 drs sometimes more
they have changed it so we ring at 8:30 we get app that day

1 week and 2 days to go :happydance:

Sorry i've been a bit quiet lately..

Hope you're feeling a bit better today ccmummy!

Went and changed our pram last night :blush: We got it from Mothercare on the babyplan so we can change it right up until it being delivered :) Originally ordered the Silvercross Linear Freeway but have now changed to the Quinny Buzz 3.

OH prefers the Quinny and I don't mind either way but at least it makes him think he's getting his way on something!

Lots of pictures in my journal if anyone wants a nosey x

arw thats sweet, ur OH will feel like he is more involed maybe xxx

Well girls.. I just felt lil miss kick with my hand.. I think :dance: I thought it would be a while yet with the AP and my flab in the way. She's one active baby this evening.

Yay

I was just coming to say the same thing!!
Lay in bed and def felt a few kicks just need someone else to feel them hubby refuses really doesn't like it so may just ask random strangers lol

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_20121121_082219.jpg

19week bump sure its smaller than 11 weeks lol

Rah, i'm glad it's not just my OH! He finds it really strange - I have no idea what he thinks is gonna happen :haha: x

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_20121121_082219.jpg

19week bump sure its smaller than 11 weeks lol

The pic is very tiny. I cant enlarge it.

Hubby is always putting his hand on my tummy trying to feel kicks.

well after last nights state i was in i honestly thought i was goin to cough this baby out, my underneath was in soooo much pain throw coughin i cudnt even sit down, felt like i was sat on a hard brick, im also 80% sure frm 3 am this mornin ive been havein very bad tighnings in my tummy along with pains, (think all the coughin an brought on BH???? im still gettin um now my tummy seems to tighen an go realy hard bout every 15mins, hope its nothin to worryin about an its just coz of the coughin :cry: i have read that constant coughin can bring on prem labour, realy hope im just readin to much into all this, guess il get more answers at the doctors, will update u all asap xxxx

well after last nights state i was in i honestly thought i was goin to cough this baby out, my underneath was in soooo much pain throw coughin i cudnt even sit down, felt like i was sat on a hard brick, im also 80% sure frm 3 am this mornin ive been havein very bad tighnings in my tummy along with pains, (think all the coughin an brought on BH???? im still gettin um now my tummy seems to tighen an go realy hard bout every 15mins, hope its nothin to worryin about an its just coz of the coughin :cry: i have read that constant coughin can bring on prem labour, realy hope im just readin to much into all this, guess il get more answers at the doctors, will update u all asap xxxx

I'm sure you're fine. What time's your appointment?

I'm sure you're fine. What time's your appointment?

my appointment is at 11 but its at a different village to me bout 20 mins there an back :growlmad: im guna set off now, coz of all this bloddy rain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->