3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

well after last nights state i was in i honestly thought i was goin to cough this baby out, my underneath was in soooo much pain throw coughin i cudnt even sit down, felt like i was sat on a hard brick, im also 80% sure frm 3 am this mornin ive been havein very bad tighnings in my tummy along with pains, (think all the coughin an brought on BH???? im still gettin um now my tummy seems to tighen an go realy hard bout every 15mins, hope its nothin to worryin about an its just coz of the coughin :cry: i have read that constant coughin can bring on prem labour, realy hope im just readin to much into all this, guess il get more answers at the doctors, will update u all asap xxxx

I'm sure you're fine. What time's your appointment?

my appointment is at 11 but its at a different village to me bout 20 mins there an back :growlmad: im guna set off now, coz of all this bloddy rain xx

You not got car? Hope everything goes alright.

Hope everything goes ok at drs If your not happy id go to labour ward or antinatal day unit

Maria you don't want a huge pic far too scary lol

yer got car we now back to 2 cars in the house hold haha

ive got antibiotics, and doc sed bout tummy he sed its probs due to coughin so hard an stuff, an baby seems fine, an to just to take it easy, an if i loose anything to ring, mat hosp, im guna see how i go throw the night as im still gettin lots of tighenins an if still unsure ring my midwife, but she's kickin away like mad so seems ok xxx

Glad your doctor thinks everythings ok :)

Hope it eases off for you soon! x

yer got car we now back to 2 cars in the house hold haha

ive got antibiotics, and doc sed bout tummy he sed its probs due to coughin so hard an stuff, an baby seems fine, an to just to take it easy, an if i loose anything to ring, mat hosp, im guna see how i go throw the night as im still gettin lots of tighenins an if still unsure ring my midwife, but she's kickin away like mad so seems ok xxx

So glad everything is ok :hugs:

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/20121121_082219.jpg

Is that big enough eeeks
Thats Shankly sitting on the bed going WTF??? ha ha
Prob not the best pic but not took one since 11 weeks

Glad everything's ok Emma.

Looking preggo there Sarah. Aw, look at his little tail wagging at you!!

I swear he thinks he's a lapdog he tried to did on my knee all the time lol at over 3 stone he's heavier then Isobelle

I can't stop drinking coke full fat stuff had 2 glasses already :-(

Ooh I love McDonalds coke! OH thinks i'm weird cause of how much they water it down but I love it!
Also, I picked up two big bottles of pepsi last night at shopping, not normally a fan of fizzy pop but couldn't resist :haha:

So according to my notes, they didn't change my due date after my 13w scan :huh: I know it was only one day but I just assumed that they'd change my paperwork.. clearly not.

So anyway, my due date is actually 28th March 2013.

Although, i've still had my tickers and been updating on the right day :rofl:

bless my DD she getin realy mad with baby haha every1 has seen an felt her kick, as soon as DD goes to she stops, soon as DD moves away she starts again haha bless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->