3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I have no idea. My last AF was 23rd June, then this was the first month off the pill. I don't think I ovulated until CD 34, which would make me have a 48 day cycle. So I think 3 days.

It is brown at moment.

I have no idea. My last AF was 23rd June, then this was the first month off the pill. I don't think I ovulated until CD 34, which would make me have a 48 day cycle. So I think 3 days.

I would just monitor then phone the Dr in the morning.

hi maria, well woke up an felt ok so me an oh n kids thought we wud do the 25 min drive to asda...was gud untill the way home omg sick sick sick but i carnt stop laughin when i think bout it, oh didnt av time to stop i put window down a puke, nxt me BAMMMMMMMM all rite bk in my face hahahahaha i no its horried but honest ive neva lasughed so much in days, wud of been funnyer if it hit sum1 elses tho hasha

hi maria, well woke up an felt ok so me an oh n kids thought we wud do the 25 min drive to asda...was gud untill the way home omg sick sick sick but i carnt stop laughin when i think bout it, oh didnt av time to stop i put window down a puke, nxt me BAMMMMMMMM all rite bk in my face hahahahaha i no its horried but honest ive neva lasughed so much in days, wud of been funnyer if it hit sum1 elses tho hasha

Lol! Sorry that made me laugh!

Glad you're feeling better now though!

yer i seem to av gud day then a bad day!!! just gets me realy down, i guess i just keep feelin sorry 4 myself, i just gotta keep eatin i guss just hurts esp when i got nothing eft then im left with realy bad belly ache realy hurts my tummy :( im sure in afew weeks im be alright (fingers crossed)

yer i seem to av gud day then a bad day!!! just gets me realy down, i guess i just keep feelin sorry 4 myself, i just gotta keep eatin i guss just hurts esp when i got nothing eft then im left with realy bad belly ache realy hurts my tummy :( im sure in afew weeks im be alright (fingers crossed)

Just nibble here and there. That's what I do.

Just think about what's at the end of this horrible road so far for you!

i no huni think thats the only thing keepin me sane lol,,,,been gud to av oh home today, me an oh was talkin thinkin if it dnt easy up soon we mite av to tell kids coz my son who is 8 bless him gets realy upset when im sick, he gettin realy worried sayin mummy wonts wrong why r u sick all the time bless him, i try 2 nt let them hear or see but bit hardwhen 1 me il b watchin tv nxt im runnin upstairs like a blue arse fly, just dnt no what to do for the best x

i no huni think thats the only thing keepin me sane lol,,,,been gud to av oh home today, me an oh was talkin thinkin if it dnt easy up soon we mite av to tell kids coz my son who is 8 bless him gets realy upset when im sick, he gettin realy worried sayin mummy wonts wrong why r u sick all the time bless him, i try 2 nt let them hear or see but bit hardwhen 1 me il b watchin tv nxt im runnin upstairs like a blue arse fly, just dnt no what to do for the best x

You not tried eating ice poles every time you start to feel sick? Or ice cubes for that matter.

i try ice pops, and boild sweets, but to be far its strange im just sat there nxt min its in my throat, without any warning realy, but them sumtimes i just feel sick an i can sumtimes just breath throw it hahaha

i try ice pops, and boild sweets, but to be far its strange im just sat there nxt min its in my throat, without any warning realy, but them sumtimes i just feel sick an i can sumtimes just breath throw it hahaha

:hugs: It'll get better! I was going to ask you something but now it's completely gone :dohh: Bet you can't wait until 12 weeks come.

just finished work well will do in 15mins

Natalie hope everything is ok hows the bleeding now?? have you had any pains with it?

Emma sorry about you being sick nearly made me sick though coming back at you lol i hate sick

just had to get an ice lolly now you mentioned it ha ha
my work pants don't quite fasten anymore hmmm can see a problem happening here

this has been the slowest week of my life i want to tell people

either 12 weeks or longer
i only told parents last time as i ended up in a and e with pains that made me faint so thought i was loosing her

poo woken up last 2 days with awful cold and very tired
at my mum's before felt sick so thought cucumber they never had any but i saw milk now i hate milk i have dry cereal i hate it that much but fancied it so smelt it then vomited everywhere never cleaned up so fast while feeling so rough lol
starving now though
how are you ??

poo woken up last 2 days with awful cold and very tired
at my mum's before felt sick so thought cucumber they never had any but i saw milk now i hate milk i have dry cereal i hate it that much but fancied it so smelt it then vomited everywhere never cleaned up so fast while feeling so rough lol
starving now though
how are you ??

You two are suffering, aren't you?!

I'm good thanks. just very tired.

almost drank a litre of pure orange juice as well hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member