3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Once them steriod kick in hun. Ul feel a huge difference my son on them all the time an he says its amazin how quick an well tjey work an hes only 8 xx

Oh no hope you start to feel better soon steroids are great little things!!!

son suffers with eczema, but got this like rash ONLY ON TOP PARTS of his legs, no where else... does look abit like eczema but he neva gets it there an looks abit like tiny VERY tiny blisters? he says they realy sting, not itch??? ad afew days now?? any ideasxx

i know chicken pox is going around at the mo but not sure without seeing it

I had a bit of a meltdown/panic attack in asda today i totally panicked thatcouldnt remember why i was there i couldnt breathe properly heart went fast and i was on the verge of crying well did cry one in the carpark the lady at the checkout must of thought i was mad/on something

Is it possible for baby to bruise me? I swear I have a bruise where I was kicked constantly yesterday lol

I belive so yer as when i wa last at midwife when she toucjed my lower tummy i sed ouch it realy hurts an she sed with baby neen low she is kickin me in same places all the time so probs very tender an may also av brusing. So yep defo x

Yes baby can bruise you.

How's your sons legs now Emma?

Been accepted by new Drs and MW. New Dr is fantastic. Did a full MOT on Elissa and has given her anti-biotics and inhaler for her chest and cough and anti-biotic cream for her lips as they're so sore and cracked that the skin was peeling off. Finally got somewhere :happydance: Will meet the new MW in 2 weeks time when I have my 28 week check.

Yey for new doc.
He still got it but not as sore lookin just weird as its in on top part of both legs. I think its just his exczma?

I'm mad!!! In town looking for a few last xmas bits far too busy for my liking

Got my re-scan at 2 bit scared but excited to see baby again Isobelle is coming with us as well so will be nice

Let us know how it goes.

Only finished xmas shopping yesterday. Wrapped the last of them this morning.

I just need to get me veg then im done x

Gud luck for ur re scan x

Re-scan was fine baby measuring same as dates so all good still team yellow :)

Finally have laptop back but now we don't know where the charger is :growlmad: My SPD is getting so bad I can just about walk :cry: 1 week until 3rd tri.. Time's flying.

Finally have laptop back but now we don't know where the charger is :growlmad: My SPD is getting so bad I can just about walk :cry: 1 week until 3rd tri.. Time's flying.

i was just thinkin the same after tomoz will be last week in 2nd tri whoop whoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->