3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Well all is bad here dd has conjunctivitis and chest infection I feel poo and convinced eyes are not 'right' ah well 3 sleeps till xmas working sun and xmas eve if I can make it

Yay for you almost being in 3rd tri this it when it feels like I'm months behind lol

Your 3 weeks will fly by!! Everyone seems to be getting ill this Christmas.

i just realised im down to double aswell only coz maria sed lol...

as for every1 gettin ill...yep step dad got sent into hosp today he got a realy bad chest infection but also an abse's on his bum an needs an op...argh!!! xx

Merry Christmas
How does 3 hours of wrapping presents take 45mins to destroy??

And 24 weeks today yay

WHOOP WHOOP....will be uploadin my last 2nd tri pic later, carnt belive im in 3rd tri soooo quick, hows u girls doin?? xx

24 week vs 27 week defo much more rounder lol

Attachments

• 24 week +2 bump.jpg
    24 week +2 bump.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 27 week bump 2.jpg
    27 week bump 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls. Hope you had a good new year. Had my new MW appointment today. She's lovely. I'm measuring at 31 weeks :shock: And Chloe is in a breech position. Been referred to a consultant in 3 weeks just to check growth and whatnot because I was on steroids for my asthma. If all is ok, I'm MW led care. If not, I stay consultant led care.

Bump is fab Emma xx

Wow measuring 31 weeks? Do you think they will scan at cons app get more accurate dates baby still has time to turn fingers crossed for you xx

Well I'm ok had a fab xmas in bed new year as I always am I hate new year and always in bed by 11 lol
Baby being naughty not felt movement for 36 hours then was only a tiny kick before that I think baby turned away but work not happy so popped in to get checked out they eventually found hb my bp 92/56 but baby only just started moving now really
Got my glucose test in the morning dreading it

I was a tad shocked when she said I was measuring that big. That's one reason she's sending me to a consultant, to see if they say that I'll need a growth scan. Funny thing is, I don't feel big at all!!

I hate new years. Had to stay up till 12.30am cause the dogs don't like fireworks and will continually bark.

Do you have a posterior placenta?

wow 31 weeks hehe

im at consultant and got growth scan on friday carnt wait to see her again :) xx

Anterior plecenta
I let the dog sleep in our room new year coz of the fire works

Well had glucose test this morning get results about 4 mw was rubbish at taking blood 4 attempts didn't let her near me again lol

gud luck with ur results hun and ouch 4 attempts :( x

Results of blood are normal not diabetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"