3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Glad its done can continue eating rubbish ha ha don't think I would be able to self inject
I wouldn't worry too much they test your urine it will show in that as well and if your not showing symptoms then dont worry

Baby been very active back to its normal pattern so must of turned back

Tested my urine yesterday and everything was fine.

Glad baby is back to normal routine.

Almost finished baby shopping. Got some more small stuff today. Only 4 more things to get, which I can get in a few days as they're small things that won't cost much and wash the baby clothes, then I'm done and can pack bag just incase I go into premature labour again.

How are you girls getting on?

Oh crap foes that team I should start buying?? I have actually brought nothing at all

Well we have a cot but she sleeps in it as a bed so will need a new one of those threw Moses basket no clothes sold them all got a swing and maybe a play mat got the breast pump but
No bottles or steriliser can't remember what we did with the bath think his sister had it
Ok I'm off to make a list lol
Take my mind off names I guess

Well we have a cot but she sleeps in it as a bed so will need a new one of those threw Moses basket no clothes sold them all got a swing and maybe a play mat got the breast pump but
No bottles or steriliser can't remember what we did with the bath think his sister had it
Ok I'm off to make a list lol
Take my mind off names I guess

Elissa has a cotbed aswell. Lucky Chloe will be in the moses basket for the first 6 months in our room. Hopefully we'll have Elissa in a proper single bed by then. We had everything apart from a moses basket as that was borrowed last time. Oh and we brought another bouncy chair as we're taking the old one up the shop so she has something to sit in when I'm working. Just need to get a bath seat as I actually have a bath this time and not just a shower.

Hope your list isn't too long!!

well all is gud with baby apart frm measurin 2 weeks behind, gotta go for another scan on the 25th january....but im abot confused when i had growth scans with other 2, the measured head an stuff...but this time she only checked blood flow throw cord??? strange, my consultant was away an it was a forigen person an i cudnt understand aword she sed or make out the handwriting!!!!!!! xx

well all is gud with baby apart frm measurin 2 weeks behind, gotta go for another scan on the 25th january....but im abot confused when i had growth scans with other 2, the measured head an stuff...but this time she only checked blood flow throw cord??? strange, my consultant was away an it was a forigen person an i cudnt understand aword she sed or make out the handwriting!!!!!!! xx

Didn't MW measure you a week ahead though?

well all is gud with baby apart frm measurin 2 weeks behind, gotta go for another scan on the 25th january....but im abot confused when i had growth scans with other 2, the measured head an stuff...but this time she only checked blood flow throw cord??? Strange, my consultant was away an it was a forigen person an i cudnt understand aword she sed or make out the handwriting!!!!!!! Xx

didn't mw measure you a week ahead though?

yep ive always measured a week head???????? So confused x

well all is gud with baby apart frm measurin 2 weeks behind, gotta go for another scan on the 25th january....but im abot confused when i had growth scans with other 2, the measured head an stuff...but this time she only checked blood flow throw cord??? Strange, my consultant was away an it was a forigen person an i cudnt understand aword she sed or make out the handwriting!!!!!!! Xx

didn't mw measure you a week ahead though?

yep ive always measured a week head???????? So confused x

Maybe you have a lot of water that's why MW measured you big.

duno coz she measured my tummy today with tape not on scan an im now 2 weeks behind?? like i say scan only checked blood flow throw cord so dnt get the whole thing!!!

How strange sounds like a rescan is def needed with proper measurements!!!

How strange sounds like a rescan is def needed with proper measurements!!!

yer sarah im there on the 25th 4 another scan so hopefully il get more answers an be less confused, dnt see midwife till the 8th feb x

I'm having one of those days. I've had enough :growlmad: My stupid SPD can go do one :gun: My belt isn't working, sitting on my ball.. Nada and physio, I'm not going to bother with as that was a waste of time last time.

How are you girls feeling?

I'm having one of those days. I've had enough :growlmad: My stupid SPD can go do one :gun: My belt isn't working, sitting on my ball.. Nada and physio, I'm not going to bother with as that was a waste of time last time.

im havein 1 of those days 2 :( my boobies keep leakin :( my pelvic an back is killin me kids drivin me crazy, got ACID ACID ACID nothin easyin it, carnt wait to go to bed but why i dnt no coz i wont slepp anyway :(

im havein 1 of those days 2 :( my boobies keep leakin :( my pelvic an back is killin me kids drivin me crazy, got ACID ACID ACID nothin easyin it, carnt wait to go to bed but why i dnt no coz i wont slepp anyway :(

You sound like me. I'm always waking up with a wet arm cause my boob has leaked all over me. I hate my pelvis at the moment. If I could beat it up, I would!! I've always got acid indigestion. Gaviscon does nothing for me so went out today and got Tums as that's the best apparently, will let you know tomorrow if it works. I love going to bed but as you said, I don't know why I bother, I hardly sleep cause of my SPD as that's when it plays up the worst. Argh!! Pregnancy this time round is a pain in the butt.. Literally :haha:

I'm having a good day today sorry !!
Normally have a bad back and still being sick but that's about it
Thought baby was trying to have a peek of the outside world the other night the pressure was so painful but it decided it want going happen after 2hrs of trying lol I was not happy

I'm having a good day today sorry !!
Normally have a bad back and still being sick but that's about it
Thought baby was trying to have a peek of the outside world the other night the pressure was so painful but it decided it want going happen after 2hrs of trying lol I was not happy

How did your list go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->