3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

i was sayin the samething to my pregnant best friend only yesterday i carnt belive how much of a rough time im havin this time round :( i sit an cry an think i honestly can not d this anymore got another 85 days left an just had enough :(

then i start cryin again coz i feel horrible and sorry for the baby for even sayin it :(

I'm having a good day today sorry !!
Normally have a bad back and still being sick but that's about it
Thought baby was trying to have a peek of the outside world the other night the pressure was so painful but it decided it want going happen after 2hrs of trying lol I was not happy

How did your list go?
I WILL start it tomorrow ...

I was thinking the same thing today that I just want it over with already but the best place for them is inside.

Get distracted Sarah?!

it sure is :) just 1 of those days lol, b4 we no it, it will all be over with :) xx

Yeah for some reason I have no idea why never heard of it before but looking into hypnobirthing

I watched some videos on youtube about hypnobirthing. Looks good, just not for me.

Yeah not sure yet still looking into it I don't relax during a massage so not sure if I will zone out properly might just see how far drug free I can get
Managed Isobelle on gas and air after failed epidural she was spine to spine and I was cut and stitched and in slow 4 day labour so I'm hopeful

Am I the only one who had a quick first labour?! I had gas and air with Elissa. Was given Pethidene but that was given a tad too late and didn't work until after :haha: I did want a water birth first time but because she was premature, I wasn't allowed one. Hoping to get one this time.

Mine was hell pains started Saturday 4mins apart Sunday turned away from labour ward Monday sweep Tuesday still going at 4 mins Wed went in at 23:00 told to have a bath swore at her then was finally 4cm
Isobelle had cord round her neck I was cut had vontuse delivery (3rd attempt success ) the cord was cut as soon as Dr could see it delivered rest then she has rescue breaths and was a lovely shade of blue
Had consultant 3 midwives and the paeds Dr as well
I deserve a quick easy delivery this time

Mine was hell pains started Saturday 4mins apart Sunday turned away from labour ward Monday sweep Tuesday still going at 4 mins Wed went in at 23:00 told to have a bath swore at her then was finally 4cm
Isobelle had cord round her neck I was cut had vontuse delivery (3rd attempt success ) the cord was cut as soon as Dr could see it delivered rest then she has rescue breaths and was a lovely shade of blue
Had consultant 3 midwives and the paeds Dr as well
I deserve a quick easy delivery this time

Blimey. Hopefully quick and easy for you this time.

With Elissa, waters broke at 2.45am Sunday morning, went to hospital and got admitted. Couldn't sleep for the life of me with all the moaning and groaning from other women!! Contractions didn't start until 12pm and by 4pm, I'd had her. Elissa also came out with cord around her neck but was fine. Didn't cry just made a little wimper and went to sleep!

both mine was quick onces in labor.....
son was induced, about 10 am nothing happing, then i at 12 started gettin pains, hb kept dippin, the put that montor n his head, she was like oh u wont av himmby 1o pm tonight etc, then they need to tk blood of his head as had to see if i need a section or not she empty my bladder an out he popped my bladder must of been holdin himmback he had cord rnd neck also born at 4.35, so frm 12 only in labor for 4 an half hours.....

daughter i was in pain for 3 days on the 3rd day sed ur not in labor as ur only 2cm, sent me home gud job i went to my mums 10 mins away (an hour may of passed??? i was in to much pain to even think about time) i just no it was quick all of a sudden , coz nxt min i remember her hangin out in bathroom but she was only out abit an still in sack they sed i had to av her at hosp, so got me in aberlance an made me do everything poss nt to push lol.......but i do belive i was in slow labor for days xx

I had a weird dream last night. Chloe decided to come at 38 weeks and I had her within 2 hours.

arw bless not to early then, do u think ul go early this time round x

arw bless not to early then, do u think ul go early this time round x

I honestly don't know. Time will soon tell.

I would like to go early but not so early that we have to stay in hospital again but I wouldn't want to go so overdue that I'd have to be induced.

Oh my.. I wish little madam would turn so she isn't breech anymore. I get the most awful pain just below my boob in my ribcage.

been out for a meal, an oh my god ive neva been so sick (well i have) but its even worse when u have a 30 min car ride home, god it was arwfull and felt like i was neva guna get home, my tummy is killin me now, im snuggled up in bed an guna try an sleep soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->