3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

been out for a meal, an oh my god ive neva been so sick (well i have) but its even worse when u have a 30 min car ride home, god it was arwfull and felt like i was neva guna get home, my tummy is killin me now, im snuggled up in bed an guna try an sleep soon x

Eyes bigger than your belly?

been out for a meal, an oh my god ive neva been so sick (well i have) but its even worse when u have a 30 min car ride home, god it was arwfull and felt like i was neva guna get home, my tummy is killin me now, im snuggled up in bed an guna try an sleep soon x

duno not felt right for the last few days realy, dnt no how to explain it, just dnt feel right!!! these BH are drivin me crazy also, an the lightening pains in my rudies r takin the piss, xx

duno not felt right for the last few days realy, dnt no how to explain it, just dnt feel right!!! these BH are drivin me crazy also, an the lightening pains in my rudies r takin the piss, xx

I've been having quite a few BH recently, making me stop in my tracks.

I never had a bh never had any last time and none so far
I have decided since I'm 26 weeks I'm going into 3rd tri and also decided baby is coming at 38weeks now just need to convince my body lol

I never had a bh never had any last time and none so far
I have decided since I'm 26 weeks I'm going into 3rd tri and also decided baby is coming at 38weeks now just need to convince my body lol

I shall change the name of this thread now since you're coming over :happydance:

Ooo and you're in double digits now too!!

Yay for final tri
Didn't notice my 98 was to go really must make that list

Isobelle being a nightmare today so I have told her she's not allowed out anywhere but really just grounded myself lol we normally go the library and was planning mothercare and tesco but no day in it is

Its so unlike her think thats why I think its so bad prob normal behaviour really does had a nap which is unusual and woke much happier

Whether my child has a nap or not. She's naughty from the moment she gets up until she goes to bed. Been like this since she started school and quite frankly, I've had enough :growlmad: The moment 7.30 comes, she's in bed!!

guna do 1 for my baby :)

Attachments

• orders 002.jpg
    orders 002.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
  • orders taggies 002.jpg
    orders taggies 002.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
arw il make u one huni lol most is michine sewed but sum has to be done by hand the only thing i say to my friends is im no robot so plz keep an eye on child with it....if u want 1 with the letter C on il do it...if u wud rather buy thats 1 insted thats cool

NEED HELP ON SUMTHING....... ive ad afew very very mild cramps, on an off over last 2 days, but notices baby isnt as active as normal? she does move but not as much as she normaly does??? what wud u do????????

arw il make u one huni lol most is michine sewed but sum has to be done by hand the only thing i say to my friends is im no robot so plz keep an eye on child with it....if u want 1 with the letter C on il do it...if u wud rather buy thats 1 insted thats cool

NEED HELP ON SUMTHING....... ive ad afew very very mild cramps, on an off over last 2 days, but notices baby isnt as active as normal? she does move but not as much as she normaly does??? what wud u do????????

I shall let you know.

Have you checked with doppler first? That's what I always do first.

I shall let you know.

yer found hb....but she only moved about 3 times since 2 oclock and normaly she dnt stop xx

I shall let you know.

yer found hb....but she only moved about 3 times since 2 oclock and normaly she dnt stop xx

Remember she's running out of room in there but if you're that worried, phone your MW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->